Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BELLICOSE is offline Banned
    Originally posted by jamotech

I dont think you would if one of the people he shot was someone you loved or cared about, am I the only one that found this a little offensive. Do you want to give osama bin laden a hug and send him on his way, because this sniper stuff is terrorism. I realize you may have just been making light of the subject or being sarcastic and I dont mean to bitch about it, but god forbid someone on this board has been directly affected by this snipers actions that person would want to rip your heart out for saying you want to give this person a hug like you love him. I know this probably isnt how you think but that is what your statement says concerning a subject that has no room for humor such as that. Its one thing to joke about how we would want to repay him for what hes done, but I just dont see the humor in making it seem like hes cool and somehow should be rewarded with being sent over to iraq to be a hero, not to mention im sure that the military has plenty of their own guys that would make the dc sniper look like a novice. Like I said I understand you were probably joking but I hope you can appreciate my point of view on this. Maybe its just my time of the month because im am the only seemed to take offense to this.
    It was a joke bro
    I think its funny you take offense.
    I feel he should be treated like a normal criminal. Death Sentence

jamotech is offline Member
    Originally posted by BLOOD
    Nah Bellicose wouldn't hug Osama... he'd just butt rape him instead
    Now THAT is funny.

Originally posted by BLOOD
    Nah Bellicose wouldn't hug Osama... he'd just butt rape him instead
    Definitely not me.....but maybe some other members would(cough,cough)

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I think they should put him in a weight room with you guys and let the testosterone (and other things) kick in. He wouldn't stand a chance.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Oh..and Bellicose...you can hug me instead....

C.B.

Originally posted by Commando_Barbi
    Oh..and Bellicose...you can hug me instead....

C.B.
    You got it babe

testprop is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by jamotech

I dont think you would if one of the people he shot was someone you loved or cared about, am I the only one that found this a little offensive. Do you want to give osama bin laden a hug and send him on his way, because this sniper stuff is terrorism. I realize you may have just been making light of the subject or being sarcastic and I dont mean to bitch about it, but god forbid someone on this board has been directly affected by this snipers actions that person would want to rip your heart out for saying you want to give this person a hug like you love him. I know this probably isnt how you think but that is what your statement says concerning a subject that has no room for humor such as that. Its one thing to joke about how we would want to repay him for what hes done, but I just dont see the humor in making it seem like hes cool and somehow should be rewarded with being sent over to iraq to be a hero, not to mention im sure that the military has plenty of their own guys that would make the dc sniper look like a novice. Like I said I understand you were probably joking but I hope you can appreciate my point of view on this. Maybe its just my time of the month because im am the only seemed to take offense to this.
    I have to agree, I found it a little offensive too

Mastiff is offline Member
    I would just shoot him down like a rabid dog. No need to lower ourselves down to his level. Just make sure this vermin won't do it again.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by BELLICOSE
    I'd give him a hug and send him on his way
    Sounds about like the sorry state of affairs of today's penal psychiatry (dont get excited Nathan, "penal" doesnt mean what you think it does).

Awwwwww..... His mommy didnt wuuuuuuvvvv him enough - thats why he became a murdering ganster (In whch there is no doubt some truth but a bit late now).

The only "hug" the sniper should be getting is his testicles (again Nathan, calm down) between the "jaws of life"

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I heard he shoot a 37 year old man.

I do not belive he is Al Queda cause they would have let us know then. Itīs the way they work. And if that card that they found claiming he is god is left by the sniper he cant be a muslim.

I hope they get that bastard soon!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

actually if you must know

i would point him in the direction of President Bush and give him a hand full of hollow points.

cooksbrut is offline Associate Member
    i would hire him

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Well I hate to say it but chances are the DC Sniper will not get caught. If he does it is b/c he wanted to be caught (for publicity) just so people could put a face to the killer that scared the shit out of the US. People like this just want to go down in the books as one of if not the greatest killers ever. So he will either do things to get caught or we will not catch him. Cause a good sniper doesn't fuck up, so these shootings are carefully panned. The victims are not planned, but when, where, how, and how to escape are. . . There is no telling when this will end. What if he goes into hiding for a year? We will just think he has disappeared, and then he'll strike again (if it is a he! )

Arnold_Is_God is offline Junior Member
    gees i think i started a popular post

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by Diesel
    Anyone else think that maybe this sick piece of shit is connected to the Al Queda?? Or is that just to horrible to even think possible?

D
    You have to consider the motives of terrorist. They are not just old fasion killers. They have political and religious motives. At first the answer was a simple, no.

But... since the blood thirst seems to be unstoppable I would not hold it to a single person - perhaps a group of people. At what point does a single person kill enough people in this fasion to be satisfied? It seems to be too often and too public to not consider it as an act of terrorism.

The political and religious motive for these random shootings: Make Americans feel unsafe in their country. Make them not trust their judicary system and undermind their sense of safety.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information