Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Arnold_Is_God is offline Junior Member

What would YOU do to the D.C. Sniper?

What would YOU do to the D.C. Sniper?

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    drag him behind a white van through the counties of virginia by his nuts!!

footballcat is offline Associate Member
    i would cut a joint off a day, slowly, and evently he would be there with no arms or legs, and die

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Sniper+grinder @ ½ Inch/h

glowgrl is offline Female Member
    Make him feel like we do, I live in this mess right now Manassas is 10 miles away same as seven corners, last night the highways were a mess!! I think this guy should take as many bullets as he put out!!! This is bullshit we can't even pump our gas w/out wondering, however I will say that there is at least 1 cop at every gas station which is good, hopefully they will catch this asshole!!
    Glowgrl

chinups Guest
    I would line up everyone in all the families and arm them with a paintball gun each. Then tie the Fucker up..And then shoot him till he actually dies. I know it sounds silly but think about it. That would hurt and it would prob. take a long time to die.

Just some ideas

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    drawn an quartered. Know what I mean? Remember the end of Braveheart.

Basically the start by taking your insides out very slowly while you are alive then the start to cut body parts off. Your still alive with your intestines, liver etc still attached just now outside your body, no pain-killers or anything of course. Eventually you die after hours and hours of pain.

SirHitman69 is offline New Member
    I would rip his heart out of his chest, and Eat it right in front of him! This story hits too Close to home!

BMANN is offline Associate Member
    I would beat his ass very slowly. Then I would let him fully recover. Once he recovers I would do it all over again. I would let this go on until he eventually died.

when they catch him let the familes take turns in shooting him till he/they die...save the head for last......

David B. is offline Member
    Wrap him in an American Flag and drop him in the middle of downdown Baghdad.

--dnb

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    I think since the fucker is so persistant on shooting people maybe they should give him about a 100 top priority people to knock off in the middle east and send his ass over there,even if he only shoots two he'll end up getting caught and tortured to death, but just think if the little bastard has the luck he has had over here, the middle east will be in shock,he'll be the ghost who shoots everyone. and when he gets caugth,there will be our revenge

manijak is offline Associate Member
    u bunch of sick bastards..........
    hehehehehehehehhehe
    after all this stoning to death sounds like a vacation

Uconish is offline Member
    Id staple his asshole shut and keep feeding him and feeding him and feeding him...............You get the point

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Funny you should mention that...I was thinking about this today...when I heard the lady he killed was a breast cancer survivor my blood fucking boiled. My mother is a breast cancer survivor and it really hit home at that point. I'd kill him.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by BMANN
    I would beat his ass very slowly. Then I would let him fully recover. Once he recovers I would do it all over again. I would let this go on until he eventually died.
    I like this one

Arnold_Is_God is offline Junior Member
    i think it would be fun to put his balls in a vice and slowly slowly tighten it, then i would take a spoon and pop out his eyes like in terminator. hmm then i would tie him up naked...bend over a table or something...and put him in the Yard and folsom prison for the inmate with a sign that says, "Fresh Meat" lol

Mugs is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd bury him up to his neck and throw stones at the bastard in front of the town. Give him one of the cruelist punishments in the world instead of the poor women that had the child out of wedlock. Put the punishment with the crime.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    i would put a funnel in his mouth and pour liquid nitrogen down his throat...then i would punch him in the stomach...=)

-clocky baby

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    in a hick style accent "id take you out in the woods, tie you tree, fuck you in the ass and give you a reach around, huh show you what we do to queers around here!!!" ok really they (the government) should put a bounty on his scalp, or maybe slowly dip him in a perana tank, or maybe let all the families of the victims snipe him with BB guns till he dies from the bbs or starvation one or the other. fuckin bitch-BOB
    Last edited by BOB HAD BITCH TITS; 10-16-2002 at 04:47 PM.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How about using him as a test rat? Ya know? Find out about a few things. For example: What would happen if someone drank a glass of 10 grams of Deca?

Either we would create a severly pissed off assasin or he would go into some kind of steroid induced coma - it'd be interesting to find out... hehe.

one2mega2000 is offline New Member
    I would tie his ass to a chair, get a hanger, take a blow torch to it, stick the red hot hanger through his eye ball's till they burst then i would drowned his ass, bring him back to life, then cut his throat.

Juicifer is offline Associate Member
    put a glass tube up his uretha and smash it while giving him lots of paper cuts on his eye balls and maybe some of that chemical shit they used in fight club only not neutralizing it...

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    take his clothes from him and tie him to a shower in prison and leave him there for a week or so.

then i would get angry =P

skinnyhb is offline Member
    has anyone seen the movie seven? if you have, all i have to say is SLOTH.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by BOB HAD BITCH TITS
    in a hick style accent "id take you out in the woods, tie you tree, fuck you in the ass and give you a reach around, huh show you what we do to queers around here!!!" -BOB

That's a funny ass movie. So far, I really like the liquid nitrogen and punch him in his stomach one. Creative as well as gory.

BLOOD is offline Associate Member
    WARNING:EXTREMELY GRAPHIC SHIT! DO NOT READ IF YOUR A PUSS!

Let's see, I would cut off his fucking eyelids and leave him chained up in a room completely covered in mirrors, then I'd sand his fucking skin off, then I would pour salt on him, then I would sand him again, then salt him, then sand him, then I would chop off his balls, chop off his cock and stick it up his ass, then I would slowly and methodically chop off a finger, a toe, and then work my way up to his limbs till there's nothing left but his torso and his head, and then I would perform surgery on him while he's wide awake and remove his internal organs and hold them in front of his face, finally I'd scream "I'M FUCKING GOD ASSHOLE!" and rip his heart out while it's still beating and squeeze it till it resembles a squashed tomato. Then I'd bathe in his BLOOD and keep his skull as a trophy.

testprop is offline Associate Member
    I'd pummel his head with a 45 lbs plate... no wait first I'd drop a 200 lbs dumbbell on his fucking chest.. from 20 feet that is
    Last edited by testprop; 10-17-2002 at 05:25 AM.

jamotech is offline Member
    Have you guys ever seen the movie seven with brad pitt, where that guy was strapped to the bed for two years given just enough to barely stay alive, thats what id do.

BELLICOSE is offline Banned
    I'd give him a hug and send him on his way

or send him over to Iraq and let him put those skills to work

Originally posted by BELLICOSE
    Here we go again...

tatty is offline Member
    I second the notion of using him as a biological guinea pig.

Originally posted by jamotech

Here we go again...
    well, all the grotesque and torturious ways of dealing with him were already taken.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    A different approach here but I wonder what makes someone want to do it and how bitter and twisted can one person be?In this persons own mind they probably think what they are doing is for a just cause and they are proving a point.

I just don't get it at all why shoot innocent people is it just for the sake of it?

As for torture why bother nothing could even compare to the pain and heartache he has caused the victims families.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Well, here is the moral delema of the day - if (when, I hope) we catch this pathetic piece of garbage and actually could do a nice public execution with a number of the methods above described - or he could have the option to go to Iraq and Snipe old Saddam, which for the sake of argument, he was succesful at and even more unbelieveable, he got aout alive - whould that justify a pardon? or at least a commutation fo the death sentance. ie. how many lives would be saved, Iraqi and US does it take to justify allowing him to live - very tough question.

Ah, better just to catch the scum and exterminate him

Originally posted by BELLICOSE
    I dont think you would if one of the people he shot was someone you loved or cared about, am I the only one that found this a little offensive. Do you want to give osama bin laden a hug and send him on his way, because this sniper stuff is terrorism. I realize you may have just been making light of the subject or being sarcastic and I dont mean to bitch about it, but god forbid someone on this board has been directly affected by this snipers actions that person would want to rip your heart out for saying you want to give this person a hug like you love him. I know this probably isnt how you think but that is what your statement says concerning a subject that has no room for humor such as that. Its one thing to joke about how we would want to repay him for what hes done, but I just dont see the humor in making it seem like hes cool and somehow should be rewarded with being sent over to iraq to be a hero, not to mention im sure that the military has plenty of their own guys that would make the dc sniper look like a novice. Like I said I understand you were probably joking but I hope you can appreciate my point of view on this. Maybe its just my time of the month because im am the only seemed to take offense to this.

Nah Bellicose wouldn't hug Osama... he'd just butt rape him instead

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by BLOOD
    Nah Bellicose wouldn't hug Osama... he'd just butt rape him instead
    Where is that puking smilie when you need him?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information