Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    jarrett is offline Senior Member

the ex calls me today

my Ex gf and I have been seperated for about 2 1/2 months now. shes been going out alot heh pretty much every night while i stay at home and sulk about what all i have lost. well anyways she calls me today asking me whats been going on and how i havent called her in a few days ( I guess she was bored) so well anyways she goes offf and tells me about all these new guys in her life blah blah blah ther all trashy guys since i have known them since HS (Im 22 now) so i tell her i havent called her in a while casue i didnt think we should talk anymore and how i have lost alot of respect for her and that she wasnt the same girl i had been with for the past 2 years and i did not want to keep contact with her anymore since she obviosly wasnt intreasted in working out our relationship. she was like OH. so I hang up and she calls me back 5 mins later telling me how she has an idea. or a propastion for me. that we shouldnt talk for a while til im completely over her ... whatever...
    and that when that time came we would try and see if we could reorganize a relationship again... she was like what do you think....
    thank gawd i was raging a little .. the nerve of her to say somthing stupid like that .. so here i go .. I answer her question with a BIG HELL NO... she like that really caught me off guard. i start to go off on her saying what would make you even think i would want you back in the future after you have already done waht you have with all these random guys and how i could never be anyones second best.. and how i would want no nasty tore up left over shit!! heheheh she ended up hanging up on me.... so you think i didnt the right thing?? cause now i feel guilty about it! and what happens now if i see her at the bars with guys ??

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Dude move on. It dosent sound like someone id take back anyway.

yeah me either just had to vent... sad part is i still love her with all my heart.. and had alot of time invested in it !

SirHitman69 is offline New Member
    Jarrett, You did the right thing Bro! Just think about all those women out there waiting in the wind for a man? I always said that in Life Never go backwards! You may feel bad now, But You'll get over it! And you'll get over her! You need to stay focused now, and get your ass to the gym so you can impress all those women next Spring! Trust me bro Let her go! The grass is always greener on the other side! Hope I helped!

lol im in the gym and im freaking bloated!! lol
    14.5 percent BF at 196lbs and im on my 3rd week right now!
    nuthing but baggy clothes for right now but i'll give you an update around december january on how many ladies i get..

BMANN is offline Associate Member
    Same thing. My ex gf calls me all the time talking about her new boyfriend and how great he is. Like I give a shit. If he's so great why is still calling trying me to go and tear that ass up some more. hahaha. What a stupid bitch.

that dumb bitch jsut calls me back again telling me how i took what she said all wrong.. saying that in the future if we meet up again maybe we can have another go at it!! WTF IM FUCKING PISSED NOW!

BMANN your ex is just either completly stupid or is jsut trying to make you jelous.. damn like i said before i wish it wasnt against the law to beat some since into these dumb bitches!

I'm saying. Every time she starts talknig about him I tell her I really don't give a shit, but sometimes she just keeps on going and going. Sometimes I just want to come through the phone and smack the shit out of her for being so stupid.

bitches cant live with them cant live with out them!! wheres the decent ladies that are respectable and that are independant??

I second that.

hehe that dumb hoe calls back again so thats 4 times today.. heheh of course that was the last one made her cry cause shes so stupid.. she gives me dont ever call me again crap.. wtf i dont cal her shes the one calling me!

Women can be so ignorant sometimes.

ignorant...hmmm that wouldnt be the word i think i would use to describe them.. but its a whole lot nicer than was i was thinking.... i beter stop the women hater bashing!! theres a few ladies on here that might get on our cases

that's true. i honestly don't believe all women are like our exes. the thing that gets me is, about four months after we broke up, she drove her truck through my garage door. it hit my moms car, her car hit the air conditioner, and the air conditioner went THROUGH THE WALL. my neighbor said she hit it once backed up and hit it again, then she knocked on the door and split. why the hell is this bitch still calling me?

oh damn bro you got a psycho on your hands lol hahahahaha dont mean to laugh but thats crazy!

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    no, doode, you did the right thing. i was in the same boat a few months ago. she had the nerve to try to be friends...BIG mistake. just because she says we're friends that means i can hear about the guys she's dating or whatever? fuck that. anyways, we got into a huge fight about it and i haven't heard from her since (its been 4 months). one of my other fem friends who knows a friend of hers said that she has a serious bf again...i was hurt like hell. i've >already< been replaced? she called my friend's friend from the doode's parents house...so she's already meeting the parents. oh well, i'm better off without her. she's fat and i'm thin and muscluar...=)

-clocky baby

P.S. thanks for hearing me vent

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by BMANN
    that's true. i honestly don't believe all women are like our exes. the thing that gets me is, about four months after we broke up, she drove her truck through my garage door. it hit my moms car, her car hit the air conditioner, and the air conditioner went THROUGH THE WALL. my neighbor said she hit it once backed up and hit it again, then she knocked on the door and split. why the hell is this bitch still calling me?
    bro that sux and im sorry but.......LMFAO

yeah to bad my ex was a hottie imatture and thought she knew everything

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Bro this is has me laughing my ass off.... Bitches are crazy bro... I won't bother adding my drama to your thread, I'll just put it simple, leave that crazy bitch alone...

oh come on BUFF I know you wanna join the fun!! ..

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude you need to stop talking to the bitch, go find your pig and start f*ckin the pig again...nuff said...

lol i should jsut bring you over here since you jsut a big pimp butch and let you pull all the hoes for me.. heheh TOM. IM GOING TO THE HURICANE HUTT WANNA COME ?

Just point me to the chic and I will try my best...and after seeing those pictures of "The Hut"....count me in bro....after we get out of that place you never give a shit about your ex...first rounds on me...the next twenty or on you........

oh i thought mayube i was jsut gunna let you hit the slopes!... yeah bro you need to get your happy as down here them texas hotties love them tall queer looking guys heheheheheh jhahahahah j/k!!

Ya Symatech it sucked at the time, but now I get a big kick out of it. It sucks cause she was hot as hell, but not all there in the head. I love banging stupid chicks, but it sucks if you can't hold an intelligent conversation with them.

LOL DITTO BMANN

Uconish is offline Member
    F*ck yeah you did the right thing............i hate girls The minute you show them that you even care a little bit about them still their heads swell up and they think that no matter what youll aways go back to them.........Move on.......Brother keep hitting the weights and concentrate on whats important to you........and i know its hard but dont call her because the more you call her the harder it is to get over her.........TRUST me ive been there.......Its sucks feeling this way but youll find someone else and over time youll think about her less and less.......Oh yeah and if you got pics of her up take them down too

MinnieMe is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by jarrett
    oh i thought mayube i was jsut gunna let you hit the slopes!... yeah bro you need to get your happy as down here them texas hotties love them tall queer looking guys heheheheheh jhahahahah j/k!!

Well........i'd have to "second that"..........*cough*cough*.............LOL...... ....... What do ya say, "Butch".........

MinnieM!!

shorty2big is offline Member
    you did the right thing brother. Fu** her!! Move on. There are definitely woman out there that will treat you witht the respect that you deserve. I wouldn't even talk to her.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by shorty2big
    you did the right thing brother. Fu** her!! Move on. There are definitely woman out there that will treat you witht the respect that you deserve. I wouldn't even talk to her.
    i second that mate. all the best bro, forget her and remember, sometimes you get travelli(type of fish) and sometimes you get a prawn. dont let the prawns get u down

peaker

Originally posted by MinnieMe

Well........i'd have to "second that"..........*cough*cough*.............LOL...... ....... What do ya say, "Butch".........

MinnieM!!
    Only if I get to hang out with you Minnie...
    Last edited by Butch; 10-16-2002 at 10:03 AM.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    FEMALE MEMBERS!!!!! PLEASE DO NOT READ!!!!!

Alot of you guys read my thread about Ms. wife vs. Ms. right! After I posted that thread I spoke with a very good friend of mine who has a sick mind. He reminds me of PARTYBOYNYC!!! LOL!! He said, and I quote" They are all the same if you turn them upside down!" I laughed my ass off! That is not my opinion BTW!! Just an outside perpective!!

Originally posted by BE_STRONG
    FEMALE MEMBERS!!!!! PLEASE DO NOT READ!!!!!

Alot of you guys read my thread about Ms. wife vs. Ms. right! After I posted that thread I spoke with a very good friend of mine who has a sick mind. He reminds me of PARTYBOYNYC!!! LOL!! He said, and I quote" They are all the same if you turn them upside down!" I laughed my ass off! That is not my opinion BTW!! Just an outside perpective!!
    In a Master Card what....Priceless....

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Damn bro!!! FUCK THAT SHIT. Don't put up with that shit. ITS OVER BRO, ITS FUCKING OVER. That girl sounds like she isn't even worth having the feeling you got for her. Honestly, it ain't worth it! Having feelings for the ex's sucks like a whore, but you gotta learn to live and let go when you have to.

sooo, in other words,
    KICK THAT BITCH TO THE CURB!

well minnie me are you a sight for soar eyes!!. Rampage have your Bro call me today!! and Butchy heheheh gawd i dont know what to say to you other than your a funny mutha fuker...

Yeah its time for me to start hitting up the club scene hard again. met some fine ass flight attendants last night.. went back to there place..

MINNIEME THURSDAY NIGHT IS COLLEGE NIGHT AT THE HAVE A NICE DAY CAFE!

JARRETT, NO MORE GETTING MACED AT THE CLUBS THOUGH BRO!!!! ITS HARD TO SCORE WITH YOUR EYES ALL MACED UP!

yeah damn stafford police, i swear i didnt start the confertation. all i know is its like 1:30am and this fool comes up talking some crazy shit.. i stand up and we start like wrestling only a few blows were thrown.. i end up pulling him up over the ledge and he falls in the big fountain. cops come mace me wrestle me to the ground. handcuf me and im off to jail for the night. no charges were pressed against me since i didnt start it. But im no longer aloud to go to that club/bar!

damn i know im gunna get shit on here for fighting!

don't worry bro, i have a list of clubs that I have been banned from as well, including hurricane hut!

MinnieMe is offline Female Member

Lightbulb Hey Jarrett...

I'm already there!!!! WHOO...HOO!!!

MinnieMe

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information