Lets Hear It For The Handicap Peeps In The Gym

........lets hear it for the handicap bros and sisters in the gym...my gym has about 4-5 handicap people in the gym (wheel chair bound)..i've got to give them credit cause if something like that happened to me i doubt if i could return to the gym..theres even 1 woman who carries around a little oxygen tank. not quite sure whats wrong with her but she is in there..they got this trainer guy in the gym who up until the summer when he started wearing shorts i had no idea he was missing the lower half of his left leg, but showed no signs of a limp or anything..plus in muscle-mag int theres this bodybuilder dude with i believe his left leg gone above the knee cap. hes got a prostetic leg......MORE POWER TO ALL HANDICAP PEOPLE IN THE GYM....

palme is offline Rosie Member
    We have a wheel bound guy in our gym, they strap him down when he benches. His guns are huge! They are in the top ten at our gym.

Vice is offline Associate Member
    That's awesome, I admirer that..

Uconish is offline Member
    i saw a dude with only one leg squat 275lbs like 10 times.........thats with one leg.............thats some crazy stuff.........major props to him

Thread Information