Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Things That Piss You Off At The Gym?

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by nirish_mark20 View Post
    -people on fones AGREE
    -people not putting weights back I do that
    -people dropping weights I do that too
    -people shouting while lifting light weights yeah
    -groups of people in general lazy people expecially
    -people who think the gym is a place for being social to a hardcore extent True
    -people who dont train hard It depends
    -people who stare I like them, they're kinda scared by me
    -people wearing tank tops I can't watch them
    LOL
    I love chicks dressing white trousers with black g-strings...

CL

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    guys that do upright rows on the ONLY free weight squat rack in the gym,and I have to wait to squat fvckin pencil necks.

mike954 is offline Member
    bump!!!

UrRoyalHighness is offline Associate Member
    When you actually give someone advise from doing somthing wrong, and they give the STINK eye to you..
    Highschool kids working out pilates barfoot, and then do weight training carrying a gallon of gatorade..
    People who dont log in while arriving to the gym. (my gym has changed hours so many times because if you dont log in then they take it that noone is showing up and they close the gym early. I get off at 10:00 and work out at 10:30. I arrive many times and it closed early)

Stock is offline Member
    Fvcktards on the leg press that hog up all the 45's. "Hey Douchebag, if you increased your range of motion beyond 6 inches you wouldnt be so small..."

MATTMAN01 is offline Banned
    Scrawny teenagers doin fly's on the bench press on my chest day.

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    people that hog a bench or rack to do something that could be done ANYWHERE else. like using a benchpress bench to do skull crushers, one arm dumbell curls etc.

keep it going ...........

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    I saw some fag walk up and down the shower hallway when dudes were taking showers.
    He kept walking back and forth looking in at the guys. That was so wrong...

Staff paging employees over the stereo system..

Staff cooking food (steak) in the gym. That drives me nuts because I'm so hungry!

Dudes that stink. BO or nasty smelling clothes

Dudes that have gas problems or can't keep there ass closed from being butt fvcked the night before!

teufelhundenjwa is offline Associate Member
    -The guys who do an entire workout in the power rack
    -Doodes not wearing shower shoes whilst in the locker room

omg wtf at my gym they try to advertize so they bring in restrunt staff and give away free pizza wtf!!!!! its a fuking gym im running on the treadmill smelling pizza thats wrong when im trying to cut and iv been eating egg whites for mounths and i see fat people eating pizza in the gym what the hell is the point of that lol

kirk3624 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mike954 View Post
    omg wtf at my gym they try to advertize so they bring in restrunt staff and give away free pizza wtf!!!!! its a fuking gym im running on the treadmill smelling pizza thats wrong when im trying to cut and iv been eating egg whites for mounths and i see fat people eating pizza in the gym what the hell is the point of that lol
    At my gym they recently had some type of bake sale where there was an abundance of cookies, brownies and random crap. I was like I really need to find a new gym.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Shit man at my old gym they used to have Pizza Parties every friday. It was pretty funny to see people running over their and gorging themselves after working out. Especially the fat girls that do curls,LOL

Quote Originally Posted by kirk3624 View Post
    At my gym they recently had some type of bake sale where there was an abundance of cookies, brownies and random crap. I was like I really need to find a new gym.
    haha what in the world man thats crazy

SaSqUaDgE is offline Senior Member
    what pisses me off at my gym is the damn candy machine they have there? really candy machine why and its sponsored and from the police station its stupid any of your gyms have candy machines

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    cleans, deads, and squats or any derived exercise is proper to do in a squat rack......anything else being done in a squat rack is unacceptable.........I got real upset at a kid doing 5 sets of shruggs in the squat rack the other day.....fellow gym members felt the same way I did, and we began to bitch "loudly" about him doing 5 sets of shruggs in the squat rack so he could hear it....He felt like a douche bag, and I felt happy because he felt like a douche bag....he took his sweet ass time doing his 5 sets of shruggs because he develped an attitude problem after listening to us

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04 View Post
    cleans, deads, and squats or any derived exercise is proper to do in a squat rack......anything else being done in a squat rack is unacceptable.........I got real upset at a kid doing 5 sets of shruggs in the squat rack the other day.....fellow gym members felt the same way I did, and we began to bitch "loudly" about him doing 5 sets of shruggs in the squat rack so he could hear it....He felt like a douche bag, and I felt happy because he felt like a douche bag....he took his sweet ass time doing his 5 sets of shruggs because he develped an attitude problem after listening to us
    So why not tell him to get the fcuk out of there???

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04 View Post
    Sorry tough guy but nothing says what you can or can't do in the squat rack. You two acting immature and why you would post that is beyond me.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    - Balance balls in the weight area
    - Stupid trainers with balance balls in the weight area
    - Skinny trainers with balance balls in the weight area showing fat chicks it's ok to be there..
    - Sorry about my balls on the counter..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Seeing people bigger than me really pisses me off

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    "Seeing people bigger than me really pisses me off"

I don't have that problem Chuckie, lol!!!

Nismo is offline Member
    I dunno what you guys wear to work out but I see a lot of sh!t talking about the beaters going on.

I wear the same sh!t every day when I go to the gym, I look like a fvcken picture. Black wife beater and cut off sweat pants (made into shorts).

I like the beaters cause I get really hot easily, but I do wear a regular t-shirt when leg day roles around.

Nismo is offline Member
    Hahaha and I wear the same freakin sweat pants every single time. They're so fvcken tore up, but I see them as broken in.

davidb is offline Junior Member
    The guy that shadow boxes in front of the db rack.

Nismo is offline Member
    The guy thats free ballin' in those tiny ass shorts. Mutha Fuka sits down spreads hit legs, junk all hangin out

TheArtist is offline Member
    the guy who stands in front of the mirror and keeps lifting up his shirt in hopes that his abs will magically pop out.

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    Trainers having their clients doing circus tryouts in the middle of the weight floor. On any given day these "trainers" have people balancing on one leg, while balancing on a stability ball, with all kinds of rubber bands everywhere and a hefty pair of 2 pound dumbells in their hands doing a shoulder press.
    They immediately take them from a stability ball, to build some real mass on the thigh adductor. I feel sorry for these clients paying these people to make them look like a circus side show.

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    Klingons. There's a dude that constantly harasses me, non stop. Always the same topic, dating woes. Ex. "Man, I'm going on another date with blah blah, but it probably won't work out like the last one because blah blah."

Not cool. I wear head phones and carry a training journal. I could be in the middle of squats and "Yo man you won't believe my weekend. I ALMOST f'ed this chick" I try not responding, doesn't work WTF!? Anybody been through this? It feels like I'm trying to break up with a chick who won't go away lol. Advice?

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheArtist View Post
    the guy who stands in front of the mirror and keeps lifting up his shirt in hopes that his abs will magically pop out.
    hahaha today, some little 5'5'' 130lbs guy was checking himself out in the mirror. And feeling on his tricep hahaha

what a ****tard

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Waterfountains that don't work!!

At my gym this ONE fvcking fountain hasn't worked for like 9 months now. (I drink A LOT of water when I work out) SO everytime I need to refill I have to walk to the other side of the gym, none in the middle, pisses me the f off.

Also, bumps in the black rubber mat.
    Everytime I do shoulders I use the 85+ dumbells for shrugs.

Which are right in front kinda like a speed bump. EVERYTIME I put the weights down, I'm trying to catch my beathe, lift my head up (cause I always look down when I do shrugs) and step right into the bump and trip.
    Anytime I do shrugs I consistently trip over this fvcking bump and sometimes have fell into the racks to catch my balance.

I know its there, I don't have ADD, but its the fact that after I'm done with any set for a few secs right after I put the weights down I'm just not thinking about anything, trying to catch my breathe, than trip over the bump.

I HATE that fvcking bump, and the water fountain.

And the hot redhead at the juicebar who won't cheat on her bf. What a whore.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    DSM always making out with his B/F at the gym

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post

Last edited by Nismo; 05-10-2008 at 11:39 PM.

Nismo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by F4iDom View Post
    Klingons. There's a dude that constantly harasses me, non stop. Always the same topic, dating woes. Ex. "Man, I'm going on another date with blah blah, but it probably won't work out like the last one because blah blah."

Not cool. I wear head phones and carry a training journal. I could be in the middle of squats and "Yo man you won't believe my weekend. I ALMOST f'ed this chick" I try not responding, doesn't work WTF!? Anybody been through this? It feels like I'm trying to break up with a chick who won't go away lol. Advice?

Oh yeah, I know exactly what your talking about. I helped this guy out with shoulders once. After that he littlerely goes out of his way to look for me and say hello.

When I'm at the gym I usually keep my head down cause I don't like the fact that people stare and try to immitate me. This guy always comes up taps my back and gives me one of those MAN HUGS. I'm thiking "Dude I'm fvcken sweaty".

Always talks to me for about 10 min (waaaaay toooo loooong). I just take off one head phone while I'm resting between sets, he starts to talk, so I put my headphone back in and start my next set. Sure enough the son of a bitch is still talking. Why the fvck is he still talking if I'm working out with both of my headphones in.

Long story short man, there is nothing you can do unless you're a total @sshole and tell him to leave you alone.

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    thos pussies who complain about a bench or a seat sweaty, whatta puss!! them damn metrosexual pussies!! ya and also them dude that a more tan than a chick, too girley for me!

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    I hate when retards walk infront of the mirror while i'm lifting and trying to look at my veins, damn retards that pisses me off to no end.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by beatango2008 View Post
    I hate when retards walk infront of the mirror while i'm lifting and trying to look at my veins, damn retards that pisses me off to no end.
    Guys lifting in front of the mirror trying to look at thier veins...LOL

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    People who don't wipe off the equipment when they're done using it.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    You know you love it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    You know you love it.
    I know, that's why it pisses me off...LOL

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    NOTHING!! I dig hitting it hard at the gym and getting in the zone.. I only dislike when I don't get a good workout and usually that is my fault

sorry but I had to say this. I could care less what others are doing... even if DSM and RANA are making out... just stay out of my way.

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread Information