• Yes, I am

41 12.28%
  • No, I am not

293 87.72%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    FzR600co is offline New Member

Any Gay bodybuilders?

Hey,

I was just wondering if there were any (or many) gay guys, that were into lifting, and quite large? I think it would be cool to talk to some other guys out there getting big. Great site, I love your comments guys, all positive!

-Jason F.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Any Gay bodybuilders?-dexraneoushotdamn.jpg  

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Theres was a couple on this board but I dont know if they are still own.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    There are a few around here. There was one gay post only a few days ago.

If there are any gay BB'ers here, male or female feel completely free to post here. On my word there will be a no tolerance policy on gay bashing here.

Bouncer

skid is offline Banned
    'sup bro ... I guess you missed my NCOD post? there's a couple more of us that are out, and quite a few that aren't

personally, I am NOT "quite large" ... pretty average as a matter of fact

thanks for steppin' up!

manijak is offline Associate Member
    I am NOT "quite large" ... pretty average as a matter of fact
    hehehehhehehe he said "pretty average"......hehehehehehhehehe

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    We have had a few gay guys on here and as Bouncer said you are more than welcome to post here.

Personally it make no difference to me what anybody,s sexuality is and you will find that most members don't care either

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Yeah - like everything else - AR has the best ones here

Room for all.

freakout is offline Associate Member
    I'm gay. But I am not a bodybuilder yet.

Nice to have you here.

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    i'm a BB, but i'm not gay YET, maybe later...

FzR600co is offline New Member
    When I read that, it made me stop, scratch my head and read it again, then bust up laughing! I want to be the first one to know when you are gay.

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    welcome aboard, great to hear from new people all the time. you will learn alot hear!!!!

gym sweat is offline Junior Member
    Sup Jason F... count me in... down in sunny Miami and growing... two years ago I won Mr Gay Ft Lauderdale and qualified me to compete to the next level in atlanta for that circuit party HOTLANTA and WON... I guess that makes me the epitome of MR GAY... hahahaha.... Im a stripper and entertainer by night and do lots of MCeeing and host benefits for gay charities... not that big yet, but getting thick... my stats are 5'9" 180 c43 a17 q24 w31 . AR is the best... I never felt a gay issue with any of the members cause its not really about that...more about the love for the sport and the safety and awareness of juicing safely by sharing knowledge and experience with us that may know less. I thank everyone for learning indirectly from all your posts.

Yanko (gymsweat)
    Mr Hotlanta 2000

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I am a bodybuilder, not gay but i am not wearing any panties in my Avatar......XXL
    Last edited by MIKE_XXL; 11-19-2002 at 02:55 PM.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I have always found you sexy XXL Now what can I do with that avatar of yours to get a close up!!

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Originally posted by Shredz
    I have always found you sexy XXL Now what can I do with that avatar of yours to get a close up!!
    I could always e-mail you the *close ups* if you like ...

XXL

skid is offline Banned
    copy me on that email, XXL!

biceps34 is offline New Member
    gay growing european here. Love the board

Hey this thread has me curious...

Montreal (where I live) is hosting the 2006 Gay Games. It was a pretty big deal on the news and montrealers were pretty happy to be awarded the games.

I was curious to know what events they'll be holding and if any of the bros here will attend?

Red

ps: sorry, not gay

skid is offline Banned
    currently, the Gay Games includes the following events:

Aerobics, Badminton, Basketball, Bowling, Cycling, Dancing, Diving, Field Hockey, Figure Skating, Golf, Ice Hockey, Judo, Marathon, Martial Arts, Netball, Physique, Pool Billiard, Power Lifting, Sailing, Soccer, Softball, Squash, Swimming, Table Tennis, Tennis, Touch Rugby, Track and Field, Triathlon, Volleyball, Water Polo, Wrestling

for more information, visit http://www.gaygames.com

I'd like to someday enter the Physique competition ... maybe I'll be ready by '06 - we'll see

PS. While most competitors are gay, not all are ... many straight folks take part as well
    Last edited by skid; 11-19-2002 at 05:08 PM.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Gay games is the dumbest shit ive ever heard of, I guess we need to have strait games too! Also we can have the White games, The Black games, The KKK games, The Crypt games and the Blood games.
    Last edited by tt333; 11-19-2002 at 05:13 PM.

Hey cool! Thanks for the answer.

Ice hockey and martial arts I might have to check out

Whats physique BTW? Would that be a typical BB competition?

Red

skid is offline Banned
    yep, physique is their BB competition

incidently, you can read more about the 2002/syndey competition at www.sydney2002.org.au (results and pictures), and the 2006/montreal games at www.montreal2006.org

freakout is offline Associate Member
    Cool...I missed the ones in Sydney.. Hope I could get some pictures of the physique competition...

seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    TT333 that is funny..... The gay games reminds me of my elementery school field day. I don't know, black, white, male, female, gay, straight, you are what you are but I think it is dorky to hype it up and wear it as a logo on your forehead and walk around as an advertisment. I welcome all members, especially babyweight.

Deadend is offline Associate Member
    i've been gone for a while, but whatever happended to canes?

Sir Victorian guy, V.C. is offline Knight of the Garter and Member of the Victorian Order
    I hope this 'no gay bashing rule' doesnt mean 'any opinion critical of homosexuality will not be tolerated'. I prefer anything goes, and no matter how extreme or repugnant someone's views are, you can always disagree and argue to the contrary.
    That is elightened..simply invoking the guise of 'political correctness' to stifle freedom of speech is ignorant...allowing freedom of speech to run its course ought to be the modus operandi of a board.
    Simply ruling that no 'gay bashing' will be tolerated... I think that gay members of this board can defend themselves, and are big enough to handle it.
    Mods shouldnt be doing it for them.

though everyone is different, I personally do not mind other opinions, just as long as they are intelligent ones. For instance, t333 thinks " its the stupidest shit" to have Gay Games. As a competitor I would be grateful that there are more events that I could participate in and WIN in. The Gay Games are not discrimanatory, they are open to all. More than just competition, these are role models to younger or all people who find themselves unable to come "out" and be happy as they truly are, without hurting other people. I dont think the KKK games would have anything positive to teach us, except hate and bigotry.

yanko

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    lol hey guys... this is a great another gay thread... yeah as you know i came out on the coming out thread and i stand by my sexual preference. I am very straight acting and i love to workout... big??? im 5'7'' 180 right now, going on a bulking cycle soon... i would LOVE to meet other guys like me, but i havent found any except one who cheated on me with another bodybuilding type. i broke up with my gf or 3 years in feb, so i guess its all new to me. thanks for everyones support on this board and keep up doing what we do -- helping other achieve their goals... later
    MM

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Sir Victorian guy, V.C.
    Simply ruling that no 'gay bashing' will be tolerated... I think that gay members of this board can defend themselves, and are big enough to handle it.
    Mods shouldnt be doing it for them.
    I'm sure they can defend themselves, but that doesn't mean bigots will be allowed to say whatever they want. Blatant discrimination based on sexual orientation, race, national origin, religion, and physical or mental handicap will not be tolerated at AR. Everyone is welcome here...there's just a small set of simple rules that must be followed.

gunner27 is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by seniormateus
    TT333 that is funny..... The gay games reminds me of my elementery school field day. I don't know, black, white, male, female, gay, straight, you are what you are but I think it is dorky to hype it up and wear it as a logo on your forehead and walk around as an advertisment. I welcome all members, especially babyweight.
    Seniormateus, I am glad that you are so accepting of others regardless of their sexual orientation. However, you must realize that not everyone shares your attitude. Lots of people, including many athletes, have a real problem with competing on the same team as a gay person. That's why the gay games originated--to give people a place to compete where their sexuality would not be an issue. Unfortunately, the reason they originated is still relevant today. Just look atthe factthat no pro or major college athletes are out, and that others, like Esera Tuaolo, felt that they could only be open about who they are after leaving professional sports.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by skid
    currently, the Gay Games includes the following events:

Touch Rugby,
    LMFAO...sorry, couldn't resist

humpymuscle is offline Junior Member
    two things:
    1. yeah there are a lot of big gay guys. i lift with guys all over 200+ pounds at the gym, most of them gay. you'd be surprised what some of the top pros in this sport do to pay for their drugs...

2. life isnt as easy as gay check yes and straight check no. Some people are bi(50/50), and some people 70% str8, 30% gay, no one is one of the other, fuck whatever they try to say. I'll never forget the show Oprah did (yeah I watch Oprah so what) where she had black people on that 'look' white. It's just a label. People use labels to make the world more simple, but its not reality.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Coming out thread? I guess I missed that one . . .

bulknup is offline New Member
    Just adding myself to the "gay bodybuilding" list. Working on bulking up. Was 155 this past summer; now up to 190. Need to work on some added weight, but happy with the progess.

This site is great. Much better than the phobic bodybuilders.com site.

Cubber is offline Junior Member
    Count me in as well.. It's nice to see others are out and proud!!! Am 185# and just started a Deca /Test bulking cycle today.

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    Although not gay, it is good to see such unity among the gay community on this website. One of my closest friends is in fact homosexual, and it pained me deeply when his life-mate passed away last year, due to aids. Be safe, and keep lifting.

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    I had no idea there were so many gay members here on the board. Welcome to FzR600co. Have fun and learn.

But guys, what is up with touch rugby?

TOUCH RUGBY???? where !!!! lol dont worry Tank... its not a conspiracy... hehe

Decoder is offline Banned
    this thread is gay

SneakerSeven is offline Junior Member
    Never really saw this thread before, but I'd have to add myself to the list...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information