ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member

Learn from my pain...

Bros, I made a BIG fucking mistake at a halloween party last weekend,
    I was at a party where a bunch of 20somethings were... (no offense to all my young bros here)
    So of course they started the chest pounding and macho shit when their beers kicked in,, and they start arm wrestling,,, and I got challenged (my arms are in the 19-20 inch range with decent cut so they had to try the "big guy").
    and I did it,,, and now my GD elbow hurts so bad I can hardly spank my monkey, much less lift weights...
    I'm such a dumbass,, I'm 36 years old for Christ sake, I should have KNOWN better than that shit!!

dern180 is offline Member
    What where you thinking?

How much did u drink?

And why where u at a party with people that are 20?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Been there before... As long as you put them down a little pain is worth it

My dumb ass once upon a time laid down a $1000 in a bar for anyone that could put me down, just cus I was young and cocky and I was on and feeling strong as shit...

Put down like 5 dudes in a row... Lucky for me I still walked away with my $1000... The shit you do when you're young is amazing...

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Dern...
    1) I wasn't
    2) too much
    3) because the chicks are hot and easy!!

Buff,, 1000 beans huh?! you got a set bro!! I did it for pride... now I REALLY feel stupid!!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    As long as you won and got laid I think it might be worth the pain for a little bit.

superbeast is offline Member
    Bullshit, it ain't worth the pain. In fact, I'm having that same type of elbow pain right now, think I overdid it on bi's and forearms. I remember when I was dumb and did that shit. My elbow would hurt for weeks. I was at a bar about a month ago and some little punk that I was playing pool against challenged me. I just laughed and walked away. I know better, I'm always the bigger the man. In more ways than one!

SB

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by ripped4fsu
    Buff,, 1000 beans huh?! you got a set bro!! I did it for pride... now I REALLY feel stupid!!
    Don't feel stupid bro, because I didn't put up $1000 to win $1000... I just put up $1000 for anyone to take if they could put me down... I was alot younger and to damn cocky for my own good, so I put $1000 for anyone that could put me down that night...

I was 24 and thought I was Badass... More like stupid ass becuuse I didn't win a cent for putting down 5 dudes in a row... I should have thought it through better so they at least had to pick up my bar tab...

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by dern180

And why where u at a party with people that are 20?
    I'm sorry, but I had to laugh at that one..

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    yeah, puttin 1G for nothing is crazy. most places Ive gone to, there was always somebody much bigger and stronger than the typical juicer. i remember this dude 'zuke that bounced at a bar near me. man he was like 6'9" and 400 lbs. drank beer out of pitchers like it was a regular cup. shaq came in, and this dude dwarfed shaq. it was amazing. id hate to put down the dough, and be unlucky enough for that guy to walk in.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    is that you in your avatar? if so, jesus...i wouldn't take that bet...

-- clocky baby

P.S. yeah, MM's song superman is the sheeeeet. its what got me into him in the first place...really helps out when you're down and out about a break up...

Originally posted by buff87
    Been there before... As long as you put them down a little pain is worth it

My dumb ass once upon a time laid down a $1000 in a bar for anyone that could put me down, just cus I was young and cocky and I was on and feeling strong as shit...

Put down like 5 dudes in a row... Lucky for me I still walked away with my $1000... The shit you do when you're young is amazing...

Thread Information