wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver

Need Legal advice (current lawyers or retired plz respond)

Alright guyz if there is anyone here who could possibly help with a legal altercation plz email me at [email protected] or you can post a message right here. I am apparently being sued for an altercation that happened roughly a year ago. The problem is I did not commit any crime and did not hit the guy that said I participated. I am wondering if I could counter sue for deformation of character and something else.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    Even if you are not a lawyer and you may have some useful information please respond.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Im not a lawyer, but i can tell you if you have an alibi, then your golden. 1st He has to prove his case, he has to place you at the scene of the place where these events transpired. From what im reading it's all hersay on his part. You could try to sue, depending on the judge you might be able to get some cash for deplimation.

bump

Thread Information