manijak is offline Associate Member

best cardio ever

wdudes and dudettes, beleive it or not right now I'm on a bike doing cardio ,I just joined a lifestyles and although a bit pricey at about $400 a year these bikes with net access are PRICELESS !!! Even more 4 a guy like me whose only cardio qas running to the bathroom and only in extreme urgencies,Now I already have' 3 hours in last 2 days!!!!.Only drawback is that is the tuchscreen so don't mind my speling, but this thing is awesome.Now I can hang on line all day and still be cut as tormented princess.. hehehehhhhehe

overactive-girl is offline Female Member
    are you telling me that you can be on this website while you're working out....it's like a dream come true! that's some cool shit.
    where is this place?

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    AR while working out?!?!?!?!

just deliver my protien shakes to the bike and i need nothing else =P

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Sometimes I bring a Gameboy when I go on the bike. I used to play snake when I had a nokia phone.

manijak is offline Associate Member
    hehehehe here I am again....there bikes are the greatest invention after wheel.....you can even bring your own cd or DVD and enjoy while doing cardio...here I am primus jamming and AR board while burning calories....

Overactive girl....it's the Lifestyles Familly Fitness gym in Tampa florida.....And tonight the bucaneers cheerleaders are having practice right in front of my eyes....Good lord I would have gave them my soul in exchange for the membership......
    By the way there is also a climbing machine with four games where you go as fast according to your performance.....I'm gonna be one cut mofo in no time....if I don't go overboard and cut myself dead on this machines...hehehehehhee

Thread Information