thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis

Glenn Beck on Global Warming&Globalization (AUDIO) everyone should listen to this..

http://mediamatters.org/items/200705010003

Gives really accurate insight to the myth/fraud of Global Warming and Globalization..

Tesla is offline Member
    Glenn Beck is brilliant.

Owl Gore is an idiot.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    To be honest it sounds to me like he isnt all there in the head. Sure the whole global warming thing is getting a bit ridicilous and the name calling sceptics are subjected to is disgusting. But thats a long step from a conspiracy to make the UN the global goverment. The media just found another story they could exagerate and sell news with and in a year when people are getting fed up the hype will fade and something more sensible will be left.

A carbon tax is atleast one step towards internalizing all external costs, but a tax on pollutants would be much easier to justify since they do cause a measurable economic impact on society while a carbon tax is based on speculative future scenarios.

Comparing atmospheric scientists to eugenics researchers, that is just b.s. Everything he said would much better apply to the war on terror propaganda.

Whats wrong with globalization btw? The merging of the world economies will lead to a much richer and safer world. The west will be losers of course if we dont adapt because asians right now can do almost everything we do better and cheaper.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by Kärnfysikern View Post

Whats wrong with globalization btw? The merging of the world economies will lead to a much richer and safer world. The west will be losers of course if we dont adapt because asians right now can do almost everything we do better and cheaper.
    Ohh I dont know Karn...the loss of state sovereignty for one.

bigt10 is offline Member
    Glenn beck and Lou dobbs speak the truth.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Ohh I dont know Karn...the loss of state sovereignty for one.
    Why? Or do we mean different things when we say globalization? Im just talking about increased economic cooperation, getting rid of trade barriers and tariffs etc. Free trade.

Thread Information