kirk3624 is offline Associate Member

Going out without alcohol consumption.

Living the college lifestyle, however, what is the best way to go out, turn down alcohol, but yet not seem like a little bitch?

TheArtist is offline Member
    take the bottle and bash it over their head... that'll show em' who the bitch is.

j/k
    just politely say thanks, but i don't drink. OR..... there's always that other thing i mentioned.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Anyone who would think I'm a bitch because I don't drink is a clueless bitch, and I don't care about their opinion. I have plenty of fun and never go home alone unless I want to, I don't need alcohol to have a good time.

It is nice to have support in this area. So many people I know have their entire world revolving around alcohol. I am getting so tired of it. There is no way I am dishing out like $4 for one drink that will make you look like shit long-term. I guess I need to find new friends.

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Anyone who would think I'm a bitch because I don't drink is a clueless bitch, and I don't care about their opinion. I have plenty of fun and never go home alone unless I want to, I don't need alcohol to have a good time.
    Seriously! You shouldn't give a shit what others think about you not drinking.
    If it's that big of a deal where you need to make an excuse you can just say you are on medication and can't drink, but maybe next time.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Fill a bottle of vodka with water and chug it infront of them, you will be a legend.

I have decided to just go into immediate pick up ass mode, and then we will see who the little bitch is. Thanks for the suggestions.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    when i was still doing muay thai, i used to tell ppl i was training for a fight and couldnt drink. now i just say i dont want to. i drink a bottle of water and honestly no1 says anything. gonna sound kinda vain here, but what are they really gonna say? they look at me and then look at themselves...no real room for argument there...im not saying im some huge beast esp compared some of the guys here on the board...im just sayin compared to the average beer drinking college kid.

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    ****em I dare those little bastards to say something besides " Damn your huge bro!"

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Jesus Christ! What kind of dumb ****ing question is this? Are you some little bitch? wtf?

You seem to have some insecurities in yourself if you have to ask such a question. Going out and not drinking has nothing to do with being a "bitch". Good god...

It's called personal choice, you either drink or you don't. It's that simple.
    ***No source checks!!!***

TheArtist is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    Jesus Christ! What kind of dumb ****ing question is this? Are you some little bitch? wtf?

You seem to have some insecurities in yourself if you have to ask such a question. Going out and not drinking has nothing to do with being a "bitch". Good god...

Are you always such a grouch? the past 4 or 5 threads i've seen you post in you're giving someone hell.

Not everyone has all the answers like you... relax and just answer his question, or don't.

ACpower is offline Member
    if im cycling and dont want to drink ill have one beer and just sip oin that all the night and just kinda hang on to the bottle so you dont have to make up while your not drinking to every single person that sees you saves the hassle

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    they should just respect your choice of not drinking.

but if it means that much to you, just walk around with a cup of water and say its vodka, or a cup of monster energy drink, and say its beer...

bigt10 is offline Member
    lol if they ask why they dont drink tell them it has something do with why you look way better than them.I dont know about what you look like but you shouldnt need alcohol for confidence.

LOL or look them in the eye like the rock and ask wtf is up.or just take a beer and do the stonecold forehead slam.

But seriously you know what i find ironic, its all the kids that piss themselves drunk and they think its the coolest shit, then theyre done and they have to socialize a bit more mature and it isnt so cool when they go to places with people older than 22 + who arent acting like drunk fools.

then thats when they say omg im fat and i want to get in shape and are begging you for help to get there.

You can still have a good time man, maybee have 1 beer fill it with something else, the best thing however is to just have the balls to say i dont drink. if they still want to take it further just put them back in their place with a nice diss or something.
    thats what i always find ironic. all the people who always drink and smoke and thinks its cool are always the ones who end up quitting.

" why arent you drinking man. I dont want to look like you do."

lol that will shut them up.

bigt10 is offline Member
    most of them just do it cause of their own insecurities and think its cool and the way to fit in. if they go after you about it to make them selves look better then just go after their own insecurity.....

but it depends why man, some are going just to loose control and get drunk, if its one of those who thinks hes cool cause hes drinking.......

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by TheArtist View Post
    Are you always such a grouch? the past 4 or 5 threads i've seen you post in you're giving someone hell.

Not everyone has all the answers like you... relax and just answer his question, or don't.
    No, just no longer have a tolerance for stupid shit. And I answered his question even though this is a common sense situation, then again common sense left the population decades ago.
    ***No source checks!!!***

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

Thank you! I have been doing it for over 13 years. I say No thanks I am allergic. Or no thanks I break out in spots colorado. mass vt nh. I found I f you say no thanks I do not drink they wana know why. So I always keep it humorous. Bottom line alcohol kick my ass years ago.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    I never drink when I go out....I will either usually order a coca cola or iced tea...I even have trouble ordering that because Ill say a coke and theyll say "rum&coke?" and im like NO dude, just the coke...To be honest with you, I wont even go out and drink one beer, if I do drink a beer I will feel like total dog shit the next day, just from one. You can drink coke or iced tea when you're out, and everyone will just assume its a mixed drink if you're that worried about it..I am kind of proud of the fact that I can go out and dont need to be intoxicated to have a good time and talk to girls..

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    No, just no longer have a tolerance for stupid shit. And I answered his question even though this is a common sense situation, then again common sense left the population decades ago.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I rarely drink, maybe a glass of red occasionally, when I go out I never drink anything but Diet Coke. If anyone ever says anything I just say "I would rather look like me than look like you "

Thug Nasty is offline Associate Member
    I don't need to be intoxicated to have fun. But I enjoy a nice cool beer. But I think there are two different categories of beer drinkers. There are the ones that just want to get plastered, not remember the next day, and feel like they need it to fit in. And then you have to ones that will have a couple beers to relax and enjoy. After a few I have no problem with turning down another one. If someone offers, just reply with "Nah I'm okay, thanks though chief". That's usually all it takes.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    i get that from pretty much everyone i know whenever im out. "why the fvck arent you drinking?" sometimes after like the 10th person of the evening asks me that, i lose my cool and just verbally rip into them, but i have got so many intelligent responses to that ridiculous question that i usually just throw some of them at them. Never have i made up an excuse as to why i dont drink.

Long-haired dude: "why the fvck dont you drink?"
    Me: "why dont you shave your head?"
    Long-haired dude: "why would i want to do that?"
    Me: "why would i want to drink?"

hahaha, some people just walk away

I do not judge those who drink in any way, but when they start judging me because of the fact that im NOT drinking, then i do indeed get on my high horse.

As the days pass by, i grow to hate alcohol and the culture that it feeds more and more.

Whoever invented a drink that makes people more irrational, inconsiderate and downright idiotic than they already are needed shooting in my opinion.

HA! and steroids are frowned upon

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    i fuqjfddicking sdidnrk rigjt now!L!!!!!!!@@@@@ biyche!
    !!!!!!!!!!

jj
    yyeaH!!!!!!

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    I don't know..... having the beer gut again is tempting..... but I think I will stick with the cut gut.

I didn't bust my butt in the gym to drink on 15lbs of flab again.

midnight777 is offline Associate Member
    Wow... I would not worry what people think... some of my friends think i am crazy for staying in all the time. Who cares.... I hate going out now.. I don't get enough sleep when I go out... Also the bar gets real loud, people seem to scream when they are drinking.. I told one of my friends about this one guy I noticed all loud and crap and I was like WOW, I used to be that guy... the other thing for me even a hot ass girl who is drunk as hell can get annoying, when I am sober....
    I have been out like twice this year... I went out a few weeks ago, I got very bored... i had a few drinks and a somewhat clean meal and it cost me a crap load of money... All I could think was boy I gotta get out of here,... I got to do cardio in the am.... Times change.. And I love my new Lifestlye... i have too many goals I need to achieve and going out is not one of them, But it is nice to get out once in a while.... just not very often,,,

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    I have always my buds saying I'm a bitch because I don't drink anymore.
    And I fvkin hate this and get immediately pissed off.

I just answer them they're loser because they need drinks to have a little "fun" and they're nothing without them.

Then they look like zombies once drunk.

No thanks, I'm not thirsty

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are insecure about it, just drink water from a glass with ice in it. There are plenty of non-alcoholic drinks that look like drinks. Also, if someone buys you something just say thanks and pretend to drink it for a minute and switch back to whatever you had. You must know by now that as the night progresses peoples attention spans become lower and lower. If you do not want to drink and discuss it with your friends, I am sure you can get away with it if you do it carefully. Good Luck.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    People should learn to let others live their fvking lives how they want to

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by bigt10 View Post
    lol if they ask why they dont drink tell them it has something do with why you look way better than them.I dont know about what you look like but you shouldnt need alcohol for confidence.

LOL or look them in the eye like the rock and ask wtf is up.or just take a beer and do the stonecold forehead slam.

But seriously you know what i find ironic, its all the kids that piss themselves drunk and they think its the coolest shit, then theyre done and they have to socialize a bit more mature and it isnt so cool when they go to places with people older than 22 + who arent acting like drunk fools.

then thats when they say omg im fat and i want to get in shape and are begging you for help to get there.

You can still have a good time man, maybee have 1 beer fill it with something else, the best thing however is to just have the balls to say i dont drink. if they still want to take it further just put them back in their place with a nice diss or something.
    thats what i always find ironic. all the people who always drink and smoke and thinks its cool are always the ones who end up quitting.

" why arent you drinking man. I dont want to look like you do."

lol that will shut them up
    yea because everyone who does have a drink looks like shit

jchopper1 is offline Banned
    thats funny.

bigt10 is offline Member
    lol i meant it in a smart ass way.

You know what im talking about. The ones who want to make themselves look good by putting you down.

You can tell the difference between someone genuinely asking you if you want a drink or something in which you say no thanks.

Then there is the ones that you know are just doing it on purpose thats when i said to diss.

none of these guys meant that, its like a best freind askig you if you want to drink or not then well you genuinely answer but screw those punks who want to make you look stupid etc.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    People should learn to let others live their fvking lives how they want to
    ^^Powerless

Thread Information