Tapout is offline Senior Member

just got back from KID ROCK and AEROSMITH concert---kicked a#$

wow what a concert

i didnt ever remember hearing a kid rock song before till the concert but THAT DUDE CAN ROCK--he jamed at concert, i'm going out this weekend and getting his cd

my wife bugged me for years to see aerosmith and said she did not want to miss them again so i got her the tickets and it kicked ass--glad we went

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Ive seen Kid Rock twice this year and I think he puts on the best show. How long did he stay on?

seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    Kid Rocks the house and even brings it down. That guy is the best artist in my opinion to arrive in quite some time.

pcity is offline Junior Member
    I was meaning to go to aerosmith concert.I went to buzz fest in nashville.I had a blast at that concert.

seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    This is why Pam loves the Rock, he feels hers and says" though I walk through the valley of darkness, I am not afraid cause I know I'm not alone, and if the wind blows east would you follow me, and if the wind blows north would you stay your course, and if the wind blows west would you second guess, and if it blows to the south would you pass me out,and if the sun don't shine would you still be mine, and if the sky turns gray would you walk away, would you say I do if I say I'll I be, now walk this road through life with me, you know I love you "

Cali is offline Female Member
    Glad you had fun! I saw Aerosmith and Jackyll a looooong time ago and that was a lot of fun also. I have to admit I hated Kid Rock for a long time but now I love his music. He seems pretty cool.

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Tapout....are you talking about the Concert Thursday night in Tampa?????

BLOOD is offline Associate Member
    I used to like Kidrocks tunes but now I hate 'em, course that's just me, Aerosmith is the shit!

Aerosmith is one of the best bands IMO

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I,ve seen Aerosmith about 4 times and everytime they rock last time I saw them was on their Nine Lives Tour and were supported by the Black Crowes,Lenny Kravis,and The Sterophonics.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Hate to say it bro, but i hate both bands....glad you had a good time though

BLOOD is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Big Rush
    Hate to say it bro, but i hate both bands....glad you had a good time though
    Can you at least say that you hate Aerosmith less than you hate KidRock?

tt333---he stayed on for about 1 and 1/2 hrs or more and i think he wanted to play longer--i didnt go to see him so i was not paying attention at first but after a little while i was like wow this dude jams and i will go see him anytime he comes back. i bought one of his cds today.

baby weight--yes thurs night in tampa at old ice palace--was you there?

the funny part bros i didnt see any big dudes there,i got so many comments from people,like calling me tiny and people saying thats a big bit#$(you got to love that)thats why we do this shit. i was on cycle for a week and a half and was up to 244lbs and was wearing my jui jitsu schools shirt,that also brought a lot of comments.

aerosmith was good but they are showing their age,but i knew most of their songs which made it easier to follow them. as for kid rock he likes his name--he said it about 100 times telling people his name is kid rock---but he kicked ass and his next concert i will know all his songs

almost forgot
    seniormateus impressive quote bro

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    kid rock and aerosmith toured together??? maybe its just me but that seems like an odd combination.

Thread Information