thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis

FOX NEWS Inserts SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE in intro (video)

The lengths that Fox News will goto. God I despise McCain...Look at this garbage..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSAOQuLxSdY

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    fvck i hate fox news. bastards

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    McCain is the anti-christ

as is Fox News

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    McCain is the anti-christ

as is Fox News
    agreed

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    hopefully that isn't the case... but to think a little more open mindedly... it could have just been the wallpaper background of the top stories and how they put their clips together....

McCain is a top story right now... on another clip it could be a pic of some hurricane disaster in the background....what ever is going on at the time. ya never know.

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Bah, who cares? At least it wasn't Hillary.

Diary of a Mad-man is offline Associate Member
    LOL.......guys. Think. Regardless of political affiliation.

The first thing that popped in my mind is, if this guy has editing software to slow down the film, zoom in, draw yellow circles, and add text to the screen, dont you think he is more than capable of adding a 0.5 sec frame of Mccain in there? It's just as easy as the other editing he did.

But let me guess, its too far fetched that a Fox News/ John Mccain hater would sit there and make this video (not on Fox Cable News by the way, but on this Fox channel 5 affiliate) with the 30 minutes it would take him, post it on youtube, and deal a small propaganda blow for his own team. "See!!! Fox News is at it again!". You know the dumb shit people sit around doing on the computer? Politics is highly motivating.

But yeah, **** Fox News. If you have ever used steroids or smoked Marijuana in your entire life, and get in a fender bender, you should be publicly hanged in most of their opinions for risking everyones lives with your drug addictions and demons.
    Last edited by Diary of a Mad-man; 05-13-2008 at 12:25 PM.

SVTmuscle is offline Gsxxr's Bitch
    lol Fox a conservative station? omfg I lawlz!

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    ridiculous.

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diary of a Mad-man View Post
    LOL.......guys. Think. Regardless of political affiliation.

The first thing that popped in my mind is, if this guy has editing software to slow down the film, zoom in, draw yellow circles, and add text to the screen, dont you think he is more than capable of adding a 0.5 sec frame of Mccain in there? It's just as easy as the other editing he did.

But let me guess, its too far fetched that a Fox News/ John Mccain hater would sit there and make this video (not on Fox Cable News by the way, but on this Fox channel 5 affiliate) with the 30 minutes it would take him, post it on youtube, and deal a small propaganda blow for his own team. "See!!! Fox News is at it again!". You know the dumb shit people sit around doing on the computer? Politics is highly motivating.

But yeah, **** Fox News. If you have ever used steroids or smoked Marijuana in your entire life, and get in a fender bender, you should be publicly hanged in most of their opinions for risking everyones lives with your drug addictions and demons.
    I don't think it was edited in, but I also don't think it was subliminal messaging. It's just someone who had too much time on their hands and found something to knit pick about.

without picking sides, I guess im just thinking along the lines of EVERYBODY will cheat in the world of politics if it helps the team, so trust no one. It could be fox news, or their enemies.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Bwahahahaha! You should also post the video where the FOX new rep says on camera not to film any Ron Paul supporters.
    ***No source checks!!!***

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    i am fairly sure that subliminal messages are illegal and fox would be crucified if this where true.

Gators is offline Banned
    They're coming to get ya'll, even though Terry McCauligh and Hillary said Fox is the fairest network this election. Hide under the bed, Sean Hannity is the boogy man

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators View Post
    They're coming to get ya'll, even though Terry McCauligh and Hillary said Fox is the fairest network this election. Hide under the bed, Sean Hannity is the boogy man
    You realize Rupert Murdoch is a huge Hillary supporter, right?

southmadejd is offline Member
    Who cares even if they did mean to put that in there. I saw it....and I am not going to vote for McCain.

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja View Post
    Bwahahahaha! You should also post the video where the FOX new rep says on camera not to film any Ron Paul supporters.

or this one with wolf blitzer/ ron paul on CNN
    http://environment.groups.vox.com/li...94fd80001.html

Bwahahahaha! I bet you bust out laughing just as hard when CNN flashed the X across Cheney's face that time? Bet you dont remember that.

"The Drudge Report has obtained video footage that proves the superimposition of an X mark over Vice President Cheney during a televised speech Tuesday wasn't just an innocent technical glitch by CNN, as claimed by anchor Daryn Kagan-Limbaugh.

In a story impacting hard across the conservative blogosphere, Matt Drudge reported Tuesday on a "large black 'X' repeatedly flashed over the vice president's face!"

The X, which appeared for two frames displayed over one-fifteenth of a second, turns out to be a small part of a series of extremely hard-to-detect subliminal messages lasting more than 10 minutes during the speech. "

or CNN identifying Obama as Osama during the campaign in favor of hillary.

or the time Lou Dobbs was introducing a story about the Plame-Rove inanity; shortly after his intro, a female voice (a producer?) says on-mike: “That’s bullsh*t.”

or watch this subliminal message from CNN
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=484_1189100885

yeah, like I said, they all do it.

Thread Information