Mazzive_T is offline Member

Hey all im back! Need a bit of re-cap.

Hi Guys hows tricks? a lots new around here, whats all this tagging system about?

Well after a lot of shit happening, and me losing loved ones around me, (check out the last time i posted) http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=325807&page=4and exams which finished today, i am now free till october. So apart from my little job on the side a few hours a night i am officially a full time bodybuilder again!

Im more determined then ever and gunna put my heart blood sweat and tears into everything.

Ive not trained since feburary, and in currently sitting at 12st 7lbs (175lbs)

I am eating once a day, mainly shit, mcdonalds, chippy, eating out at a shitty restaurant.

Thats all behind me now though, ive drawn up diet and training plans, which il post up, ther not that differnt from the ones i planned in my log ages ago,and ive joined a new gym near me, so got access to everything now not just a barbell and dumbbell. Determined to get to 15st (210lbs) atleast by the start of october, would like 15 and a half though (217lbs).

Gunna get up to 189 naturally as i know thats my limit really, then start a small dosed, 14 week AAS cycle to push onto the mid teen 200's.

Il get the log up and running again, and try to post regularly, its hard tho now im outta halls and in a new flat, i have to go to my mum n dads to get internet access!

Hope all the good fellas are still round here (beast, tai, booz, toonpaul, shifty git) they helped me a lot both in advice and training last time.

Big summer for me then!

Anyhow first question. Whilst im bulking again, im going to do cardio 3 times a week, first thing, on a cross trainer, just to keep the heart ticking over and burn any excess bodyfat. It has a pulse function, with sensors that obviously id be looking to use that then wouldnt i?

as i said im aged 20, 6ft just weighed myself at 175 and my resting heart rate is bang on 60 (just measured it)

hope these are all the stats you need, just wondering what pulse should i aim to keep my pulse working at, whilst im doing cardio and for how long should i perform the cardio? its for fat burning and genral cardiovascular fitness but i cant remember the percentage figure to keep working at, think its 65% init?

I know il have to re-measure it as i get fitter because obviously my resting heart rate will go down.

Any help appreciated. Feel free to comment or just say hey!

T.

bump for help, il check later, g2g for a few hours.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Heres all you need to know. I am still sexy (perhaps even more sexy than when you were last around, im like a fine wine and all that) and the site has gone all myspace, apart from the members are all cattle rather than hotties.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry to hear about your loss bro..glad to see you are back hittin it, yuo'll hit 189 in no time..if the gains arent slowing down(which they may not, muscle memory is an incredible thing) i think you should try and hit 2 bills, then cycle.
    anyway welcome back and good luck with your training.
    peace
    tank

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    oi oi T!

Good to see ya back fella!

can any1 help me with my cardio question then?

it was:

Whilst im bulking again, im going to do cardio 3 times a week, first thing, on a cross trainer, just to keep the heart ticking over and burn any excess bodyfat. It has a pulse function, with sensors that obviously id be looking to use that then wouldnt i?

as i said im aged 20, 6ft just weighed myself at 175 and my resting heart rate is bang on 60 (just measured it)

hope these are all the stats you need, just wondering what pulse should i aim to keep my pulse working at, whilst im doing cardio and for how long should i perform the cardio? its for fat burning and genral cardiovascular fitness but i cant remember the percentage figure to keep working at, think its 65% init?

I know il have to re-measure it as i get fitter because obviously my resting heart rate will go down.

T.

Thread Information