T$sMechamT/A is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Brother found Stash

well i was home from school for this weekend and my little brother was going through my stuff and found a couple of amps and a syringe. now i am wondering what to tell him. we discussed it and he said he wasnt going to do it ever, but he is 13 and i really want to stress to him that when he is old enough he will have the ability to make his own decisions, but wtf can i say to make him understand that at his age he cant possible understand all the effects of AS use.
    I told him about stunted growth and he told me a lot of stuff his football coach had told me and said he wouldnt do AS, but i know he looks up to me and i feel i need to further stress the point that he should do it until he is A. old enough and B. knowledgeable enough.

all input and similar stories appreciated bros.

ps i know i am retarded for leaving my bag unguarded, i just didnt even consider he would go through it.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    13 year olds have big mouths... hope he doesnt tell the wrong person.

BMANN is offline Associate Member
    That sucks. I don't know what to say. Just make sure he doesn't say anything.

not worried about the whole telling the wrong person bit. he is a bad a** about stuff like that. i just dont want him to think he can do it just bc i do. i dont want him to stunt his growth.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I wish I had the answer for you, but I was caught recently by my 10 year old son of all people. He's big into football and thai boxing, and I know he really looks up to me because of the things his buddies say to him about my size. I'm trying to put him on 'ignore' hoping that it fades away instead of making an issue out of it and giving him something to remember. Hope we both find the right answer's to this one.

Bouncer

thanks bouncer best of luck to you too.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    good luck guys, hope it all works out

peaker

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    I would talk it out with him bro...don't necessarily promote or demote AS usage...stress to him that you are old enough to make your own decisions and let him know that you are a responsible, knowledgeable person. Definitely stress to him the effects AS usage can have on a younger person as well.....good luck

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Jeez, I have nothing helpful to add, sorry. I know I'd be up front and honest and express how serious I am about bbing, hoping that that might help clarify things.

thanks fellas, looks like it isnt going to be a big deal. we talked and it went well. looks like i need to leave all items that could be incriminating in my car when i go home.

Thread Information