Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

oh primo

you know i keep our scandals on the DL.they are definately too much for this bored.we have to maintain at least an X rating on here!

FreakMonster is offline New Member
    My boy is on that show. He is the bald hispanic dude. He said he fucked one of the girls on the show and I'm trying to figure out witch one he fucked.

http://www.fox.com/temptation2/singles/guys/ruben.htm

Super is offline Female Member
    Freakmonster! GET OUT! You know that guy!?!

My man said that if we were there, he would block me from that guy! And he is the one I found most attractive.
    Let your soul be your guide on your ship of dreams.

Never, never, never quit.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    It would be nice if at least one of those guys added some mass to his body...that show does nothing for me...although some of the women....er...never mind
    What happens here, stays here

FreakMonster is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Super
    Freakmonster! GET OUT! You know that guy!?!

My man said that if we were there, he would block me from that guy! And he is the one I found most attractive.
    Yes I'm very good friends with him. I tried out for the show with him but I didn't make it. Ruben definitely has a great personality and I've seen him with some of the most beautiful women in Atlanta. I don't know what it is but women are just instantly attracted to him. He's definitely a very fun guy to be around.

Super is offline Female Member
    I think I liked him more because he is a kickboxer...and I have done some of that myself. Plus he's tall and lean, like my man.
    Let your soul be your guide on your ship of dreams.

Never, never, never quit.

primo get off your mass kick,hahaha

unless a guy is like competitive BB that look is so '97.thats' exactly why there are no huge guys on there.p-l-a-y-e-d o-u-t!hahaha

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    try to find out which chick he nailed. me and my boys usually throw some money on who breaks up and who stays together

Re: primo get off your mass kick,hahaha

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    unless a guy is like competitive BB that look is so '97.thats' exactly why there are no huge guys on there.p-l-a-y-e-d o-u-t!hahaha
    they have to be somewhere

they are

in FLEX, MUSCLEMAG,PLANET MUSCLE,IRONMAN mags.hey i think it looks cool too , but it will never be accepted by mainstream television and movies.it's just not marketably realistic to the general public.i use to be a jacked up guy too, as soon as i signed in ny like 4 yrs ago they were like lose the quanitity of muscle you have(i mean you see what i look like now, not all big) because it's self defeating in the entertianment industry.sucks but thats' the way it is.

how big were you?

back then

i was like 6' 225 which doesn't sound like alot but being so lean it gave the appearance of being much bigger for that medium.i dropped like 40lbs of muscle and some was obviously water.it took me awhile to lose it too.it was depressing to see the stregnth go to a degree and lose the volume i had, but it has been well worth it and the loss has been worth the rewards, i have to say that.being 185 and the density i have now i actually had my technique coach tell me to cool it on the weights, but it's hard to , you know?it's hard i guess yo gauge from my pictures what i look like to a degree in person or in enhanced print or tape.i added like a good solid lbs 5lbs recently a i know that hurts me in some mediums but if i lose anymore i'll prob go insane.it's fucked up, but everyoen i knwo who does it is fucked up so i'm not alone.haha

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by primodonna
    that show does nothing for me...although some of the women....er...never mind

NIIIIICEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information