Thread: quick one

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member

quick one

Quick question for my bros…..
    I have an ex that is my friend still on myspace. We get along really good when we see each other, it’s obvious to both of us and everyone around us that we still have a connection.

The girl is preggers with another guys kid though. I’m to be honest a little spiteful about the whole deal and how it happened but I’m mature about it.

Problem is, I am sick of her icon poping up on my friends status area. We have mutual friends, but I’m just bothered because it took her 2 days to start doing this new guy, her profile picture is of her pregnant butt kissing him (who is ½ the man of me). She’ll even message me to complain about him.

I know I should not care, but I do. I just want to forget about the girl but it’s kind of a pain in the butt every time I login to my account so see her messages and moods. I'd like things to be civil and I want to be the bigger person, but it's been a pain.

Remove her? Or am I just being a dork?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    you can block her

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    remove her man...you dont need the menta anguish...i had the same shit with my ex on FB...drove me mental bro...best thing i did was remove her...she messaged me and i said it was for my mental health...nothing personal, but time to move on....

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Remove her.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Remove her.

She made her choice, she cant then keep loading her issues on you.

mic.p is offline Junior Member
    she's using you dude just piss her off and move on with your own life!

qualityclrk1 is offline Senior Member
    i removed my ex from myspace.....i got tired of seeing the bulletins she'd post..........of course i'd read them lol, and they'd of course be trying to rub sh*t in my face

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    remove her.

things just ended with me and my on and off again ex and i deleted her off msn, facebook, phone etc.

no contact is the only way to move on

Thanks bros, she's been removed now.

The other idea I had was to do it back to her only worse but I don't have the time for games.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    its weird because sometimes the drama is something to cling onto and even relationships that have ended can go back and forth for months.

its definetly the right thing to do to remove her and avoid the mind games

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    You could have just kept her as friends, but added a ton of pictures of you with other girls having a good time. There's nothing like vindication.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    remove

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    Quick question for my bros…..
    I have an ex that is my friend still on myspace. We get along really good when we see each other, it’s obvious to both of us and everyone around us that we still have a connection.

The girl is preggers with another guys kid though. I’m to be honest a little spiteful about the whole deal and how it happened but I’m mature about it.

Problem is, I am sick of her icon poping up on my friends status area. We have mutual friends, but I’m just bothered because it took her 2 days to start doing this new guy, her profile picture is of her pregnant butt kissing him (who is ½ the man of me). She’ll even message me to complain about him.

I know I should not care, but I do. I just want to forget about the girl but it’s kind of a pain in the butt every time I login to my account so see her messages and moods. I'd like things to be civil and I want to be the bigger person, but it's been a pain.

Remove her? Or am I just being a dork?
    SO she was ur ex, pregnant with some other guys kid and now she has a new boyfriend? and she is complaining you about how he was treating her....Bro RUN......She is keeping her options open if something goes wrong she will come knocking on ur door.

U did good by deleting her.

Quote Originally Posted by Blome View Post
    You could have just kept her as friends, but added a ton of pictures of you with other girls having a good time. There's nothing like vindication.
    Well I would, but I’ve already vindicated enough just being me, her being her and him (new guy) being himself.

I’m a pretty good guy, I spoiled her, she never paid for a thing, on top of that, I made her dinners, brownies (her fav), I brought her lunch to work, I am a 12 if he’s a 5. He’s near 20%BF I’m 6’ 294lbs and am under 12%. I was taking Cia the 2 times a week we did have sex, so I knocked it out every time. I’m pretty well off, work hard, own multiple homes and a profitable company.

She went from that, to getting knocked up to a jobless dirtbag, she knows she messed up.

I think a lot of it is, we went to the movies a lot and dinner after. All the movies coming out on DVD now that I'm watching with other girls, are all movies I saw in the theater with her. Just a trigger I guess.

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    I’m a pretty good guy, I spoiled her, she never paid for a thing, on top of that, I made her dinners, brownies (her fav), I brought her lunch to work, I am a 12 if he’s a 5. He’s near 20%BF I’m 6’ 294lbs and am under 12%. I was taking Cia the 2 times a week we did have sex, so I knocked it out every time. I’m pretty well off, work hard, own multiple homes and a profitable company.

She went from that, to getting knocked up to a jobless dirtbag, she knows she messed up.

I think a lot of it is, we went to the movies a lot and dinner after. All the movies coming out on DVD now that I'm watching with other girls, are all movies I saw in the theater with her. Just a trigger I guess.

In all honesty, and I'm not saying this to offend you, but doing too much for a girl will push her away and make you seem unattractive.

In all honesty, and I'm not saying this to offend you, but doing too much for a girl will push her away and make you seem unattractive.
    None taken bro,

I treat girls well because I like too. It's who I am, I know it's not always the best thing to do to hold on to them. But when I find that right girl, who enjoys being treated well, I'll become the perfect boyfriend/husband.

i agree wih this, but there is a fine line you need to walk between spoiling and treating em with a firm hand from time to time....if you find the balance you are "king" among men when it comes to women, they will do anything for you...they need to respoect you as well as fear you...

ps. if you find this balance can you teach me, i havent a clue where it is...

Quote Originally Posted by WEBB View Post
    .they need to respect you as well as fear you...
    HAHAAHA Good sh!t.

Quote Originally Posted by WEBB View Post
    i agree wih this, but there is a fine line you need to walk between spoiling and treating em with a firm hand from time to time....if you find the balance you are "king" among men when it comes to women, they will do anything for you...they need to respoect you as well as fear you...

ps. if you find this balance can you teach me, i havent a clue where it is...
    I can't seem to find that balance either. I'm either too nice or a complete dick, usually the latter

ya i fall into the latter category as well....hahaha

sassbs11 is offline Banned
    remove that bitch, mailing you with that guy kissing her as her profile pic, bitch shud be shot

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    i am an advocate of clean breaks. that break ups to make ups is a no no with me. if it didnt work it didnt work. no reason to be friends. i have no need to be friends with some chick let alone someone who let some other dude hit it 2 days after we broke it off. 2 days that tells you she was thinking about ****ing him when she was seeing you. is that the kind of friend you want?

Thread Information