Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Pier Pressure to Juice

Most of my friends use AS and they ALL have been bugging me like crazy trying to get me to do a cycle with them too the point of offering me gear for free. I’m still gaining naturally so I don’t feel I need to yet… but it’s tempting. Why is this? Before you guys started, did you get any pressure from friends to do so?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro ur doing the right thing! Dont be a follower be a leader and do ur own thing! If ur happy with the results u are getting stick with it.

OG

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

come on

all the cool kids are doing it.it will make you feeeeeeel goooood!!!!you'll only do it once anyway,hahaha

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Yep. I got that pressure going on during High School. From a COACH. Fucked up, but I never did it and some guys did. They're all injured now, but huge.

shorty2big is offline Member
    do what you want to. Fu** what anyone else says bro. Do what is right for you.

2 days ago I met this guy at the gym and I got the same thing from him. He tells me he's 31 and he's been juicing on and off since he was 15. We start talking and he tells me I have a lot of potential and the only way I'll realize that potential is by juicing. Personally, I think this guy was trying to make a sale.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Carlos_E
    Pier Pressure to Juice
    Did they hold you by your feet off the bridge? j/k, don't be pressured to do anything you don't want to. Next thing you know, you'll be sniffing some coke or smoking some hash. If your really impressionable, any drug usage is probably a bad idea. I got a couple best friends just like you, and it worries me.

Originally posted by rampage76

Did they hold you by your feet off the bridge? j/k, don't be pressured to do anything you don't want to. Next thing you know, you'll be sniffing some coke or smoking some hash. If your really impressionable, any drug usage is probably a bad idea. I got a couple best friends just like you, and it worries me.
    I am my own Man. There is no way I will do anything just because someone is pressuring me. The point is I meet so many people who think I should juice and I wonder why that is. As far as drugs, I've experimented with club drugs and stopped because club drugs won't get me big.
    Last edited by Carlos_E; 10-24-2002 at 10:02 AM.

I am my own Man. There is no way I will do anything just because someone is pressuring me. The point is I meet so many people who think I should and I wonder why that is. As far as drugs, I've experimented with the club and stopped because club drugs won't get me big.
    Haha, no those club drugs will make you loose weight. Mainly because so many of them are stimulants that will make you unable to eat. But good that you aren't easy influenced. Go read up on the steroid 's and learn everything about them. Don't juse use this site as an information source, as some of the opinions on here might be 'biased'. Use this site after you decide to do the gear. www.google.com has some good links, just remember that every publisher has biases and will report information from their perspective.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    If they cant respect you being natural drop them. Doing gear is YOUR decision not your boys.

Regarding club drugs... I have a friend who bulks for months then uses club drugs to help him cut. No Lie.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Strut99GT is offline Member
    Originally posted by palme
    If they cant respect you being natural drop them. Doing gear is YOUR decision not your boys.
    Word up on that

Regarding club drugs... I have a friend who bulks for months then uses club drugs to help him cut. No Lie.
    I just don't see this being effective. A bulking cycle with club drugs to cut? I wouldn't suggest it, but to each his own.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    ha, i wish i was in that situation. i get peer pressure >not< to do gear. arg...

when i finally do do it, i wish some of my friends would do it with me, so i guess i pressure them in that way...

-clocky baby

Thread Information