Sir hugenstein is offline Junior Member

Got pulled over for 93 in a 55!

93 in a 55! that is 38mph over the speed limit. I thought I was going to jail cause 2 troopers pulled me over. One came flying across the median. So that sucks. just thought I would share.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Where at ?? 55 sounds like a Harris County speed limit or one of it's neighboring counties - such a stupid rule to try and reduce smog.

I was flyin about 90-95 on my way home the last 2 days on I-10 from Florida. Saw 1 cop - can you believe that shit ?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I got that once too... and I had an out of state license! I told the cop I just got back from 6 months in Kosovo and was used to the Autobahn... and totally miscalculated my speed.

He said normally he would take me in until I paid the fine because I was out of state but instead... he just said that "this is no autobahn" and to slow down... and sent me on my way

Wake Chick is offline Female Member
    Try pulling your shirt a little lower than usual. It's worked all 6 times for me!! I haven't paid or gotten a ticket yet (knock on wood).
    Wake chicks- We make your boat look good.

Originally posted by Wake Chick
    Try pulling your shirt a little lower than usual. It's worked all 6 times for me!!
    YEAH - maybe do a most muscular pose to the 5-0 at the same time?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Where is Victorian Guy for a story on this one ????

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by Warrior
    I got that once too... and I had an out of state license! I told the cop I just got back from 6 months in Kosovo and was used to the Autobahn... and totally miscalculated my speed.

He said normally he would take me in until I paid the fine because I was out of state but instead... he just said that "this is no autobahn" and to slow down... and sent me on my way

What has Kosovo and the autobahn with eachother to do?

Kosovo is a province in Yugoslavia and autobahn is "the" highway in Germany...

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Good thing cop didn't know that...LOL You guys can go to jail for speeding in US.. that's nuts! Best speeding story i have is same cop got me 2 days in row going to work, fined me both times.

THe autobahn is all over Europe brah... not just Germany. Kosovo and Macedonia do not have speed limits either.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    Yes victorian guy, we need your help. enlighten us on your experience with you and nobby

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by Warrior
    THe autobahn is all over Europe brah... not just Germany. Kosovo and Macedonia do not have speed limits either.

Im sorry do disapoint you, and i dont wanna get into a pissing match. But the Autobahn is the name of the German highway and is located in Germany.

Your thinking of something else.

Originally posted by palme

Im sorry do disapoint you, and i dont wanna get into a pissing match. But the Autobahn is the name of the German highway and is located in Germany.

Your thinking of something else.
    No disappointment at all. Autobahn as I unedrstood it is German for "highway" - thats all. And we used it loosley to decribe the rural highways with no speed limits. Maybe we used it too loosley - But anyways...

Thread Information