Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    WOW, thanks DEA now i guess steroids are deadly, congrats

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    WFAA-TV
    Police surrounded the home of David Jacobs.

Video

Steve Stoler reports
    June 5, 2008
    VIDEO: Jacobs says police stole steroids from him (4/30)
    5/21: Jacobs talks about link to Cowboys
    5/21: Jacobs meets with NFL officials
    MORE: Stories about David Jacobs
    LINK: Photos of Amanda Jo Earhart-Savell
    MORE: News 8 video
    View larger E-mail Clip More Video PLANO — Convicted steroids dealer David Jacobs and ex-girlfriend Amanda Jo Earhart-Savell were found dead in Jacobs' home Thursday morning, Plano police said. Both had been shot.

The bodies were found by police in Jacobs' home in the 6800 block of Honey Creek Lane following a frantic phone call just after midnight from Earhart-Savell's parents, who were concerned about her welfare.

Police would not speculate on who was responsible for the deaths.

Undercover narcotics officers wearing black ski masks and sunglasses were seen removing evidence from the home.

Jacobs, 35, had been accused of selling anabolic steroids to many NFL football players and reportedly named names with the league's security officials last month. He was a high-profile personal trainer who claimed he offered guidance to members of the Dallas Cowboys and the Atlanta Falcons.

Last month, Jacobs was sentenced to three years' probation for running an international steroids ring.

According to her MySpace profile, Earhart-Savell, 30, was an International Federation of Body Building and Fitness professional and a fitness model.

U beat me to the punch BigSexxy, be like 1/2 a minute lol...

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    what a surprise.. you mean the feds didn't protect him?? didn't think he was under any real threat??

that's good.. .

that's a good thing..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

jchopper1 is offline Banned
    wow thats crazy, ive never heard of him. i wonder if i ever seen his product in az

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post

Jacobs says police stole steroids from him...

Undercover narcotics officers wearing black ski masks and sunglasses were seen removing evidence from the home.
    I guess the bloody D.E.A. agents have to get their steroids from somewhere.

-BigLittleTim

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Shame he had to take Amanda with him. F*cking coward!

RIP Amanda. We'll all miss you dearly.

Dave: You can rot in hell, you rat F*ck!

i can see the media having a field day with this...another chris benoit steroid killer

*wipes tear*

RIP
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails David Jacobs Found Dead-sp32-20080605-065659-1.png   David Jacobs Found Dead-amanda6003.jpg   David Jacobs Found Dead-amanda7001.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by jchopper1 View Post
    i can see the media having a field day with this...another chris benoit steroid killer
    Wait til Nancy Grace gets ahold of this...

i hate that b*tch

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jchopper1 View Post
    wow thats crazy, ive never heard of him. i wonder if i ever seen his product in az
    He's Branch Warren's old training partner, if you watch bfto '06 he's the guy in the blue shirt. It's a real shame the girl was very pretty and never deserved this shit

Manorexic is offline Associate Member
    so whats the verdict? it sounds like some of you are saying murder suicide?

Quote Originally Posted by kaberle_15 View Post
    He's Branch Warren's old training partner, if you watch bfto '06 he's the guy in the blue shirt. It's a real shame the girl was very pretty and never deserved this shit
    No, he was a tag along. Branch was helping him out is all. Jay Moore, is and always was, Branch's training partner. Branch, himself stated this on NO BULL radio a few months back. He literally begged Branch to be in video's including the recent" In the trenches"

This has all been hashed out on MUSCULAR DEVELOPMENT. COM over the past year. Dave and Jay went at it in several threads including Branch's Q & A thread. Dave's screen name was CUT260. Recently he was there posting trying to defend himself from allegations that he ratted to authorities.

Pinnacle

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle View Post
    No, he was a tag along. Branch was helping him out is all. Jay Moore, is and always was, Branch's training partner. Branch, himself stated this on NO BULL radio a few months back.

This has all been hashed out on MUSCULAR DEVELOPMENT. COM over the past year. Dave and Jay went at it in several threads including Branch's Q & A thread. Dave's screen name was CUT260. Recently he was there posting trying to defend himself from allegations that he ratted to authorities.

Pinnacle
    My apology, I saw this piece of garbage on the dvd so that's what I assumed. Terrible what happend to Amanda.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    steroids must have pulled the trigger! you just wait, **** the media

This is a fitting ending for a snitch...Some guys over at PM were saying this was "over the line" or "too extreme".... Not at all. This is what happens to rats, they are the lowest life form on earth and dont deserve their lives. They have no honor or respect, those are foreign terms to rat fu*ks.

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    How awful!

Fordfan01 is offline Member
    I saw this coming...u dont go saying u give steroids to NFL players. I wonder which player paid for this.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fordfan01 View Post
    I saw this coming...u dont go saying u give steroids to NFL players. I wonder which player paid for this.
    that's what i was thinking too......they prolly just killed amanda in front of him why'd the dumbass have to take her with him

Quote Originally Posted by Fordfan01 View Post
    He sold steroids to police officers in 5 surrounding counties. He also alledged that when they raided his home several members of the police force reported much less into evidence than he actually had at his home. He alledged that police stole AAS&HGH. He also turned states evidence against many of the police officers he sold to. Either an NFL player paid for a professional hit, or police officers organized this. Think about it, they know how to commit that kind of a crime without getting caught.

i was thinkn something along those lines also

Hopefully people in this community will think twice before deciding to abandon their honor and integrity and turn into a fuc*king snitch piece of shit lowlife festering pile of dogshit narc.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    you guys know the prevailing idea on all the other boards is a murder suicide at the moment right? not that i agree.....because they haven't released any specifics right?

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    I think Peyton Manning ordered a hit on him

or better yet,

Fox News:
    Roid Rage Causes Murder Suicide!!!!

Hopefully people in this community will think twice before deciding to abandon their honor and integrity and turn into a fuc*king snitch piece of shit lowlife festering pile of dogshit narc.
    tough talk, I dont know your history and you dont have to answer but have you ever been faced with a felony conviction and a lot of time? In my case about 12 years ago we had 9 defendants in total, I and one other guy were the only two to get any sentences, the rest were on probation and community service. it was conspiracy to traffic (not mentioning the substance here). mandatory sentencing, my pleading guilty but not snithcing got me a reduced felony charge with some time just for a guilty plea as opposed to going to trail and costing them money and time. but again 7 out of 9 snitched in our case, all of who would talk just like that about sitching. I can at least say I have proven to keep my word, it is a tough call for anyone in that position. We dont value human life enough in this society, everyone has parents and getting caught doing a crime, you chose to commit, lands you in punishment unfortunatly, IMO the guy did the wrong thing by snitching but still murder isnt justified IMO in this case. But it was obviously LE that took care of this hit, we will not ever find out the killer

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    sketch situation...

Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2 View Post
    tough talk, I dont know your history and you dont have to answer but have you ever been faced with a felony conviction and a lot of time? In my case about 12 years ago we had 9 defendants in total, I and one other guy were the only two to get any sentences, the rest were on probation and community service. it was conspiracy to traffic (not mentioning the substance here). mandatory sentencing, my pleading guilty but not snithcing got me a reduced felony charge with some time just for a guilty plea as opposed to going to trail and costing them money and time. but again 7 out of 9 snitched in our case, all of who would talk just like that about sitching. I can at least say I have proven to keep my word, it is a tough call for anyone in that position. We dont value human life enough in this society, everyone has parents and getting caught doing a crime, you chose to commit, lands you in punishment unfortunatly, IMO the guy did the wrong thing by snitching but still murder isnt justified IMO in this case. But it was obviously LE that took care of this hit, we will not ever find out the killer

How do you figure? That is the ONLY punishment a snitch deserves, is a bullet to the face. He ruined peoples lives.

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    Damn i knew it was too good to be true that id have a slice of goss like this before anyone else has posted it up here.... maybe next time i should check properly hahah....

Not wanting to speak ill of the dead but he did bring this on himself!

Odpierdol_sie! is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    I think Peyton Manning ordered a hit on him

or better yet,

Fox News:
    Roid Rage Causes Murder Suicide!!!!
    Im gonna blame the catholic fundamentalists who did the 9/11 train attack in NYC and the 7/7 airplane bombings in London....

Whats his face? O'saddam Husladen or something?

Yeah you guys might call conspiracy here but think about it! they use alot of gear in the middle west.... maybe they got pissed off at him for draining all the stock levels of bulk product OR even more realistic they were big customers of his and they got named and shamed in the INGFC (Iraqi National Goat Fvcking Championships!)

How do you figure? That is the ONLY punishment a snitch deserves, is a bullet to the face. He ruined peoples lives.
    possibly, for me it turned out to be the best thing to ever happen to my life. I spent some time incarcerated, did years of probation after H/A and came out a changed man, started a family, pretty much realized what was important to me and what I thought i hated about my life and the mundaneness of certain things became the things I missed the most and craved to have back in my life once I was able to get perpective. Had I killed the snitch that set me up (which trust me I put a lot of thought into it) I would be living with the concious of a person who took ALL of someones life from them and their family, you dont have a "release date" from dead. and neither does his family. GF, I like you and your information is wonderful, I really respect what you bring here to the board i just have to assume you dont have children or have been convicted of a felony trafficing offense where you did mandatory time in a max security facility, let alone killed someone. (dont answer that last one lol)

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    ah i didnt realise they were looking for outsiders, i just assumed murder-suicide. Interesting case

yeah bro, they arent looking too hard as they probably know 99.9% it was LE that took him out. No question in my mind, kill the subject and all witnesses, leave no weapon or prints....STFU and your scott free

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Now the coroners office is claiming that he committed suicide, and this may be a case of Murder / Suicide. Do I smell COVER-UP??

Quote Originally Posted by JDMSilviaSpecR View Post
    Now the coroners office is claiming that he committed suicide, and this may be a case of Murder / Suicide. Do I smell COVER-UP??
    Preliminary police reports say wounds were self inflicted, but someone did see a muzzle blast from a grassy knoll near the victims house...

It doesn't make sense that after beating a 5 year max prison sentence, and getting 3 years of probation, someone is going to take their own life and the life of their significant other. Think about it, you would have a new lease on life, much what like Bitta described. I would be very suprised to find significant and substantial evidence to proove that they killed themselves. Bitta...its nothing personal really, no I have never been caught for any felony's before (knock on wood). It's just that the way I was brought up and the type of people im closely associated with have stressed from the time I was a kid that you never snitch no matter what.

me too bro, never snitch, even when i was looking at 6 years in prison i kept my mouth shut and plead guilty because of the evidence they had on me. My parents raised me that way thankfully. People just dont know how they would act if they were in that position, I knew that murder was the definate outcome if I snitched on the guys i was dealing with and although i thought about suicide as my incarceration date closed in on me I kept strong and paid my dues. And I thought about laying low for many years and then finding the guy who dimed me out after he had a few more busts under his belt, I didnt do a thing to him, he has to live with his puzzy ass and his choices for ever, not me, Im free and living the best life I have ever known now.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    they are saying it was a suicide

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3429424

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information