Rugby13 is offline Member

Any Christian bros in here?

Just wondering if there are any other Christian bros in here?

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Athiest her bro

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Juice Junkie
    yes, just with a slight temper

OK I am going to make this clear, this is a simple question, but the second this turns into another debate about God its getting deleted. We have already been down this road and it wasn't pretty.
    lol no problems her bro i hate debating over this issue nobody wins and people just get pissed off.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Grew up in a Christian home, say I'm Christian, but haven't been living a Christian life.

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    Im christian in the sense that I believe that there is a "God" behind the creation of the universe. I conduct my own personal independant study in theology when I have the spare time. however I dont believe the bible ver-batum and believe that it was meant to be taken in a relative sense to show a representation of what happened in the beginning and not to show that God created the universe literally in 7 days.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by BigMike J
    Athiest her bro

Same

Jamisun is offline Associate Member
    i'm with dizzle. I have not been to church in a while. I feel bad sometimes being a "christian", but if you did not know it before hand you would not think I was.

T$sMechamT/A is offline Junior Member
    i am a christian (methodist), dont get to church as much as i should but i am working on that.

showtime is offline Junior Member
    I'm a christian all the way bro. my lifestyle might not be the best, but heh were all sinners and nobody's perfect

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by dizzle
    Grew up in a Christian home, say I'm Christian, but haven't been living a Christian life.
    exactly my situation...

Originally posted by showtime
    I'm a christian all the way bro. my lifestyle might not be the best, but heh were all sinners and nobody's perfect
    Same here bro
    Oh yeah I didn't start this thread to start a debate. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I was just curios or wondering if I was in the Juice thing alone

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by dizzle
    same here bro, im saved and believe in the lord but really need to live the life of a christian.

manijak is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Juice Junkie
    yes, just with a slight temper

OK I am going to make this clear, this is a simple question, but the second this turns into another debate about God its getting deleted. We have already been down this road and it wasn't pretty.

hehehehehehehehhehehehehehhehehehhe remember that one......

maguilagorilla is offline Associate Member
    i drink christian brothers, is that the same?

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Same with eveybody else, christian, but dont live like one and my wife tells me that everyday!

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    christian, and I'm trying to change my life and be more devoted to God, it's really hard though. College just destroyed my morals

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    Yup, I'm saved as well.

bigtraps is offline Member
    I thought you guys knew I was a priest...AAAAHHH J/K
    But yes, born and raised christian, i went to a catholic school K-5, nonsnand all. I was an ulter boy as well......and No, I was not violated by any Priest.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Used to be christian, used to teach sunday school. The more I studied and prepared for the weekly lessons the less sense the bible made, and, to me anyway, atheism (at least agnosticism) made more sense.

Umberto is offline Junior Member
    Im Christian as well
    We all seem to be in the same boat though
    Believe with all my heart and love God, but struggle with drinking, sex, anger, pride, bad attitude.

Man I need to straighten out. I think a lot of my problem is excessiveness; ie. cant drink just one (end up drinking twelve) cant just get a kiss (end up screwing), ect.

Thank God, that we are not saved because of our actions, but by His grace. Or Id be done with.

By the way, I know a Christian guy who was very straight (no drugs, alcohol, premarital sex) who got swole as a mofo. I found out hes was taking Deca , D-bol and test. He told me he wanted to get big and would do anything for it.

Noboddys perfect, we all sin but God is always good to us, We need to remember that

nuke is offline Member
    Yup Im saved and also believe Jesus died for our sins.
    Am I picture perfect NO !! No one is.

I take i a day at a time and try to extol the virtues of Christ.. Its hard...

good to hear everyone's opinions. Like most everyone said, it's good we don't get saved by our actions. God looks at the heart and that's the important thing..."not to be perfect but to strive for perfection"

.....oh yeah I wanted to say something else: For those that say it's not cool to be a Christian or only sissies are....well firstly, we'll talk later and secondly I can guarantee you it's a much tougher lifestyle and it takes a lot more courage and strength to be a Christian than it is to do what you want in the world and I know this by being at both ends. I'm glad to say I've come through most of those problems and I'm growing stronger each day. Taking the worldly things is just taking the easy way out in life. We don't take the easy way out in the gym so why mess with eternity???? Just something to think about!!

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by BigMike J
    Athiest her bro
    baptised methodist, but agnostic...

my understanding of athiests is that they deny the existance of god, as opposed to agnostics who don't know and in my case...don't really care...=)

clocky baby

Thread Information