Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
    lex57 is offline Senior Member

The "Vent" thread...........

ok everyone, lets hear it. this thread is for people to get stuff that is bugging them off their chest. everyone needs to let out some aggression so lets have it.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Wait, if I vent here does that mean I have to stop venting in other threads? That won't be easy, some threads are just asking for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Wait, if I vent here does that mean I have to stop venting in other threads? That won't be easy, some threads are just asking for it.
    there are more threads than not, that you could vent in. but a lot of the times its just a pissing match that never gets solved. so come here get it out. we'll all get or give group hugs. but dont feel us up dsm! we know you want to.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    haha sometimes i feel like this forum reads my mind

my ****ing dad is a asshole sometimes. at the moment i dont wanna go into details why i think that.
    Last edited by number twelve; 06-12-2008 at 01:20 PM. Reason: big haha

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve View Post

my ****ing dad is a asshole sometimes. i dont wanna go into it.
    He's an asshole and you don't want to go into it? Don't let Calgerian read that, it will remind him of a story ad he'll start another anal sex thread.

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    Alright...I'm a college student and one thing that I HATE is Facebook. This may not apply to some people who don't have an account or aren't in college. But facebook needs to die. You have no idea how many times i hear "Oh my god why am I not in his top 10??!!!" or "I'm so upset because he posted something on HER wall before MINE!!!!"

Its like a disease. People upsess about it NONSTOP.

whose with me on this one, huh? Hands up, people

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    He's an asshole that you don't want to go into? Don't let Calgerian read that, it will remind him of a story ad he'll start another anal sex thread.
    dammit i knew someone was gonna say that. ill have to be a bit more clear LOL

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalGear View Post
    Alright...I'm a college student and one thing that I HATE is Facebook. This may not apply to some people who don't have an account or aren't in college. But facebook needs to die. You have no idea how many times i hear "Oh my god why am I not in his top 10??!!!" or "I'm so upset because he posted something on HER wall before MINE!!!!"

facebook alwayas gets me in trouble from other girls writing on my wall. im addicted to it tho i have to admit lol

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore

im with you!!!! i cant stand that crap. every girl i meet is like, "oh do you have a facebook or myspace?" what?? no!! i have much better things to do then leave stupid comments on your page. if i wanted to tell you something. i would call your dumb ass. screw you!!

kinda like myspace? when it first came out i used to hear all the kids talk about it, i dont hear much about facebook, but i am sure it equally as dumb

Quote Originally Posted by number twelve View Post

my ****ing dad is a asshole sometimes. at the moment i dont wanna go into details why i think that.
    why the hell did i make this thread if we have no details. dont keep it bottled up VENT! it is required

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    He's an asshole and you don't want to go into it? Don't let Calgerian read that, it will remind him of a story ad he'll start another anal sex thread.
    Hey...hey I read that.
    Plus I am only into female arses...thank you very much.

I wonder why every body accuse me of starting anal threads..
    Last edited by calgarian; 06-12-2008 at 01:29 PM.

heres my vent.... 19 year old girls that say to me... "oh im mature for my age."
    bullshit!! i banged you the first night i met you. thats not mature!!

wait, i got more.

sonsofbitches that go into the supermarket. grab 30 things. then go into the 10 and under check out line!!! what the f#ck?? you cant count?? seriously!!

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    im with you!!!! i cant stand that crap. every girl i meet is like, "oh do you have a facebook or myspace?" what?? no!! i have much better things to do then leave stupid comments on your page. if i wanted to tell you something. i would call your dumb ass. screw you!!
    I am with you and you do realize that you screw them any way......

listen, listen i got another... hahaahah

when i cant decide which girl to hang out with on any given night. its tough. haha

heres my vent.... 19 year old girls that say to me... "oh im mature for my age."
    So you are complaining that she let you bang her in the first night or you complaining that she said she was mature?

listen, listen i got another... hahaahah

when i cant decide which girl to hang out with on any given night. its tough. haha
    I am going to book a flight ...where do you live again?>

wait, i got more.

sonsofbitches that go into the supermarket. grab 30 things. then go into the 10 and under check out line!!! what the f#ck?? you cant count?? seriously!!
    Thats why I only like to do self serve.

hold up, im on a rampage...

old ppl. that surely cannot see or hear anything. so why are they driving a big old boat of a caddilac!! i dont know how many times an elderly person has almost killed me cuz they dont know what the hell they are doing. i almost got ran over by a little old lady. in broad daylight. in the middle of the street. you know what she said... i didnt see you. its sunny out, im 6'3 and 220 pounds!!! wearing a red shirt!! how did you not see me!!!!

immature girls need lovin too.

old ppl. that surely cannot see or hear anything. so why are they driving a big old boat of a caddilac!! i dont know how many times an elderly person has almost killed me cuz they dont know what the hell they are doing. i almost got ran over by a little old lady. in broad daylight. in the middle of the street. you know what she said... i didnt see you. its sunny out, im 6'3 and 220 pounds!!! wearing a red shirt!! how did you not see me!!!!
    lol.... r u making me laugh

i got phuckin phucked at the drive thru the other day..... ieat fast food like maybe once a month, me and my wife were coming back from a little trip and i didnt wanna fire up the grill when i got home. and those mother phuckers.............. well you know the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    immature girls need lovin too.
    oh im totally with you on that. but they dont need to make such a stupid statement. ill judge how mature you are.

well at least she didnt say i thought you were a stop sign............

You guys are freaking halirious.........

i would of preferred she said that, at least i would of laughed.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Before I got married, when I would met a girl and we would start talking, I would ask for her number, and she would say, "hit me up on Myspace...." "Are you f***ing serious?.... Forget about it." I hate the whole Myspace/Facebook thing too...

i also love/hate when i first meet a girl and we end up back at her place. we get half naked. we are performing oral sex on each other. and in the middle of it they say, "i dont want to have sex yet, we just met." but!!!! after a few more hours of fun, we end up having sex anyways. what is running through these girl's minds?? i cant fathom it? in the last 2 months. ive had 5 girls say that to me. but i ended up having sex with them. and only one girl said it and we didnt have sex.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    girlfriends, ex girlfriends and all the mind games/drama/hassles that come along with relationships.

fvcking pisses me off.

another thing i hate is when someone posts in the q and a section....."HELP" or something to that effect and 20 people reply with the same advice and they wanna argue with you and say no. its like ok then dikcbag just type out what you wanna hear and i can copy and paste it for you and you can go away. they just wanna hear what they want!
    Last edited by lex57; 06-12-2008 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    girlfriends, ex girlfriends and all the mind games/drama/hassles that come along with relationships.

fvcking pisses me off.
    Thats why I prefer One night stands or Fvck buddies

oh and little things like when i go to someones house and they have their toilet paper hanging with the flap under, not over!!! really erks me!! toilet paper going under is not ergonomical ppl!!!!

i also love/hate when i first meet a girl and we end up back at her place. we get half naked. we are performing oral sex on each other. and in the middle of it they say, "i dont want to have sex yet, we just met." but!!!! after a few more hours of fun, we end up having sex anyways. what is running through these girl's minds?? i cant fathom it? in the last 2 months. ive had 5 girls say that to me. but i ended up having sex with them. and only one girl said it and we didnt have sex.
    how do you say that if you have a vagina in your mouth? and how do you have a vagina in your mouth if you are HALF naked?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    Thats why I prefer One night stands or Fvck buddies
    ive never been one to be a major player or anything but i find myself leaning towards that route now.

Why it pisses you off??? I dont get it you bang them anyway......Its just mind games they want to play but its too late because by then u r already in her....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    ive never been one to be a major player or anything but i find myself leaning towards that route now.
    I am not a player either not like dukkit. but that way less hassel no maint. not putting with BS and u got what you need.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    i got phuckin phucked at the drive thru the other day..... ieat fast food like maybe once a month, me and my wife were coming back from a little trip and i didnt wanna fire up the grill when i got home. and those mother phuckers.............. well you know the rest.
    you have options

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/732496...hru_adventure/

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    Why it pisses you off??? I dont get it you bang them anyway......Its just mind games they want to play but its too late because by then u r already in her....lol
    its just gets on my nerves that they waste time even stating the sentence. its ridiculous and they know it. so why say it?? but then i stick in down their throat and they shut up. works everytime.

how do you say that if you have a vagina in your mouth? and how do you have a vagina in your mouth if you are HALF naked?
    He only dates women who are half naked when they meet him. Less cloths to take off . He is lazy that way

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information