KeyMastur is offline VET

50 Fun Things to do at Wal-Mart

50 Fun Things To Do At Wallmart
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.

2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.

3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.

4. Start playing Calvinball; see how many people you can get to join in.

5. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.

6. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.

7. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.

8. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.

9. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially down narrow aisles.

10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think we've got a Code 3 in Housewares," and see what happens.

11. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all off and turn the volumes to "10".

12. Play with the automatic doors.

13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi! I haven't seen you in so long!..." etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.

14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, "Who BUYS this crap, anyway?"

15. Repeat Number 14 in the jewelry department.

16. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you're taking it for a "test drive."

17. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department.

18. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.

19. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, "Wow. Magic!"

20. Put M&M's on layaway.

21. Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.

22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.

23. Test the fishing rods and see what you can "catch" from the other aisles.

24. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.

25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying, "...I'm Batman. Come Robin--to the Bat cave!"

26. TP as much of the store as possible.

27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.

28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hello" upside down.

29. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?"

30. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them yelling, "Red Rover!"

31. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., "Do you have any Shnerples here?"

32. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men.

33. Take bets on the battle described above.

34. Nonchalantly "test" the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.

35. While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are. Act as spastic as possible.

36. Hold indoor shopping cart races.

37. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "Mission: Impossible."

38. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.

39. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.

40. Say things like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?"

41. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.

42. Two words: Marco Polo.

43. Leave Cheerios in Lawn and Garden, pillows in the pet food aisle, etc.

44. Re-alphabetize the CD's in Electronics.

45. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look with various funnels.

46. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something, quickly make off with it without saying a word.

47. Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.

48. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "NO, NO! It's those voices again!"

49. Pay off layaways fifty cents at a time.

50. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it

JP1570 is offline Senior Member

haha, that's awesome. I've gone to the ghetto walmart on acadian real fcked up before and done some stupid crap, but there's definitely a few in there I'll have to try next time.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by JP1570
    haha, that's awesome. I've gone to the ghetto walmart on acadian real fcked up before and done some stupid crap, but there's definitely a few in there I'll have to try next time.
    that one's a perfect one to go do shit like that at. it is very ghetto....

andromean is offline New Member
    Best thing i ever did at Walmart was to let this 78 year old cardiac patient/employee load my truck with 50 bags of 80 pound mulch by hand. I was too sore from bench pressing 320 pounds earlier to help him out.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Back when I was 13 or so I did number #26....Id just get two thing of tp and chunk it across the store. My friend and I also used to play football throwing it over aisles and seeing how close we would get to one another

Perrypup is offline Associate Member
    Dont forget this is were u take the kids to spank that ass. hehhee

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    you forgot a good one, i use to work at a walmart, you go to a phone, and press #9 6 and it will put you on th PA system, it works at every walmart, get on there, and fart or something, that shit would crack me up, putting a farting machine on the speakers.

Putting M'n'M's on layaway!!!!! Holy crap thats too funny!

Red

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Vey, very funny!!! bump

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    HAHAH, try to get into a gym bag!!

Thread Information