TheGame826 is offline Member

Anyone Ever Meet Your Love Online

just wondering how many people meet girls/guy online? I was actually considering on paying for a month for 6 dollars. They have some real cute girls.. anyways lets hear your input.

Cali is offline Female Member
    I know of two people who have married the person they met online. Thankfully, I wasn't one of them...

Vice is offline Associate Member
    true enough, my father met his current wife over ICQ, and they just recently had a baby...crazy!

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    I would think biggest concern would be are they being truthful, too my horror stories if you ask me. For all you know could be talking w/ buba on cell block F during his 30min of internet time.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Nah, but I met a couple of crazy girls. One was my first lay (major regret), the other was this crazy 15 year old troubled girl (although she was hot). Dating online is risky business, gotta make sure they aren't lying about their age/looks/mental condition

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    15 will get you 20 Rampage!!!!

FaTbAcK is offline Banned
    I swear, I ought to send AOL a huge thank you condom because because of their chat rooms I have eclispe Tommy Lee's sexual partner number.........anyway, if your gonna look for love online check out [url]www.eros.com they will love you long time for 300 bucks.....nice

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by jarrett
    ...At least he wil be getting something out of it....better be the best ass you ever had Rampage....because your ass is going ot be well like in the "house of back door love"...

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I've dated several girls from online. All of them turned out being really fucked up in the head, or married, or haveing b/f's.... Or all of the above lol
    I could tell you some real horror stories.......

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    i am bumping this to see some more replys........where are those horror stories guys?.......lets hear them!!!!

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by jarrett

Well, I was 17 at the time, and I didn't do much with her, although she even begged!

sugar-ray is offline New Member
    I met my current girlfriend on line. Now we live together been 3 yrs and she is just wonderful. Plan to get married. It was really wierd though...We started chating on ICQ....then one day about 3 mos later my computer crashed bad, lost all my info and lost her contact as well.

Then one day about two months after that. I get a phone call it was a friend of mine...a girl I had gone to school with for upgrading. She says to me Guess what!!!!.....Anyhow it ends up that she was driving by where i used to work with her girl friend , and her girl friend turns to her and says I knew a guy that works there.....So we had a mutual friend and we didnt even know it. I met her two days later, and it was awsome there were no lies or misconceptions on either of our parts...maybe I just licked out. Guess it was in the cards though. good luck ,but take your time too, and do be cautious.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Whenever people find out that I met my girlfriend online they always ask about the "horror stories" you hear about. And they always ask how one can know if the person they are talking to is telling the truth. Well, I say how do you know that a person you meet in a bar or in a grocery store is telling the truth? Being face to face with a person does not exclude you from lying about yourself.

If there is an advantage to first meeting online I'd say that there is much more communication. When you start dating in person you have other activities to fall back on like eating dinner or going to a movie or going home and shagging. When you meet someone online, if you don't talk to the person then basically there is no relationship. You are forced to talk to each other - and talk a lot.

Anyway, I met her on ICQ about three years ago, completely at random. We met about 6 months later. A while after that I moved to be closer to her. Yesterday I bought a ring and will be popping the question next week.

Originally posted by Trevor
    i am bumping this to see some more replys........where are those horror stories guys?.......lets hear them!!!!
    First guy I met sent a pic from his college football days, found that out later...He was HUGE and muscular in college. When we met he looked like he hadn't lifted weights in about 15 years and ended up married with a 6 month old baby.

Second guy I met thought he was in love with me and was really creepy about it. He was really cool on the computer and really strange in person.

Third guy I met I dated for a few months, caught him in a ton of lies, we broke up and he married the girl he met on my computer just 5 months later.

Fourth guy I met (yes, I should have learned my lesson before this. ) I will just say was one of the worst experiences of my life.

Oh, hell no! There won't be a number 5! I'm happy that someone had a good experience with it, but it wasn't me.

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Oh God Cali....thats horrible... Like you said, I think I would of learned my lesson maybe after the second one.
    I guess theres both downsides and upsides to meeting on line.
    Afterall, look at bad_man & sugar ray.. That really is romantic...

Babyweight

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by Canes4Ever2

???

You forgot Big Gunz and myself
    thats not romantic

TheGame826 is offline Member
    Canes im sure it was just joke. dont take offense to it....

any other stories? Ive been talkin to a girl for little over 4 years now online. we met online because we were both born on the same day and she just IMed one day. I still havent met her though, id love to but i dunno if shed ever want to meet. We exchange pictures alot, and i think i have her pager number somewhere, and i know her grandma lives by me so maybe sometime in the future, you never know.
    Last edited by TheGame826; 10-25-2002 at 11:02 AM.

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Oh yes Canes you too... Please forgive me.
    You have to remember.....you left us for quite awhile, and I completely forgot.
    Forgive me???

Thread Information