Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member

I couldn't believe what I heard last night

My buddy dated this girl that was the younger sister of the brothers he hung out with. Well about 10 years ago he lost his virginity to her, yeah he was a late bloomer but anyways she pops the kid out and brings it over to his parents house for a visit, then out of the blue she permits him to see the girl. He went over to her house and dropped off diapers he would ring the bell, then leave. His Mom told him to get a paternity test. Low and behold, after the results came back he WASN'T the father. Now, she has been calling his brother saying she is coming into town in august. Keep in mind she is in a marriage, she has two alocholic brothers that are 38 and look like fifty 58. I told him this was the same bitch that strung you along and cheated on you? I don't understand guys sometimes. There's no ***** that has that empowerment over me.

Johnny_Rotten is offline Associate Member

That's f#cked up bro,

it's just people in general that are shit tho.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    She's a hoe.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i had trouble following your story. bottom line she sounds like a hoebag

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Weren't they on Maury? lol

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve View Post
    i had trouble following your story. bottom line she sounds like a hoebag

Ditto. So, I'll just agree that she's a hoe.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitown Raider View Post
    My buddy dated this girl that was the younger sister of the brothers he hung out with. Well about 10 years ago he lost his virginity to her, yeah he was a late bloomer but anyways she pops the kid out and brings it over to his parents house for a visit, then out of the blue she permits him to see the girl. He went over to her house and dropped off diapers he would ring the bell, then leave. His Mom told him to get a paternity test. Low and behold, after the results came back he WASN'T the father. Now, she has been calling his brother saying she is coming into town in august. Keep in mind she is in a marriage, she has two alocholic brothers that are 38 and look like fifty 58. I told him this was the same bitch that strung you along and cheated on you? I don't understand guys sometimes. There's no ***** that has that empowerment over me.
    What?
    I feel like i was just told a story by an 11 yr old illegal immigrant.
    Everything thats in bold pretty much is not comprehendable. Can you maybe retype your story where its understandable?

playboii is offline Senior Member
    lol i cant really understand it but bottom line i would kick that slut in the mouth.

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member

what I think he ment to say that they had sex & later on she randomly pops up with a baby claiming that he is the dad. so he then starts taking care of the kid believing its his own. then later they get a paternity test & it comes out that the kid wasnt his. & the slut is married to another guy and she is coming back to town after everything that has happened to see the guy that she originaly claimed was the father..and hes going to hang out with her like the idiot that his is,even tho shes a false claiming hoe thats married to another guy...did i get it right? lol

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Quote Originally Posted by playboii View Post
    lol i cant really understand it but bottom line i would kick that slut in the mouth.
    x2...

wait I wonder how many guys she had beleaving that that was there child and were bringing stuff or money over to her...she's a witch...burn her...burn the witch...

lol I watch maury every morning just for this humor......this is the most classic episode of maury EVER!!!!!!!!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-54qjy-aB4

B.E.N. is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    Damn! Spy had that site bookmarked...no words necessary!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    And how do you know about those?

lol I watch maury every morning just for this humor......this is the most classic episode of maury EVER!!!!!!!!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-54qjy-aB4
    what a **** tard...I love how stupid people can be...

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    what I think he ment to say that they had sex & later on she randomly pops up with a baby claiming that he is the dad. so he then starts taking care of the kid believing its his own. then later they get a paternity test & it comes out that the kid wasnt his. & the slut is married to another guy and she is coming back to town after everything that has happened to see the guy that she originaly claimed was the father..and hes going to hang out with her like the idiot that his is,even tho shes a false claiming hoe thats married to another guy...did i get it right? lol
    Yeah, you hit the nail on the head. I was drunk when I posted that after a night of drinking with my friend. Normally, I stay out of people's personal shit but he was there for me in similiar situations. I couldn't believe he would actually want to see her. To me that is just buffonerary!

B4ckfire479 is offline Junior Member
    The storyline's totally f#cked so to say. What a ho the girl is...she should been hit with a suit by that dude for all the grief she caused him and for all the money he spent on her and a kid that's not even his. Makes you feel how low people can go

Thread Information