Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED

What happened to ARob & Merc's site?

Not sure if you guy's noticed but AR and Merc's site went down yesterday. Now today AR's blog is down. Looks like they didn't last long on their own.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I feel so terrible about it

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    now those pathetic fuks like bodybyas, ht4e and chucklee are going to try and come back here. just incase there reading this, WE DONT WANT YOU. there pathetic low life racist scumbags

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    now those pathetic fuks like bodybyas, ht4e and chucklee are going to try and come back here. just incase there reading this, WE DONT WANT YOU.
    agreed.

good riddance. i was suprised to see chucklee so easily pursuaded to go to them. oh well.

bodybyaas is hated on basically all bodybuilding forums. h4te is just a poser with his stupid 'h4te crew' on bb.com.

laaaaame.

now those pathetic fuks like bodybyas, ht4e and chucklee are going to try and come back here. just incase there reading this, WE DONT WANT YOU. there pathetic low life racist scumbags
    its funny too because guys like dupa95 were homophobes and you could always tell here but because of our rules they coudlnt say anything.

every post dupa (thebutcher95) makes there is complaining about the political forum or about dsm.

his nickname for carlos is the 'political analyst' but its kind of annoying since he can never spell the words properly

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    agreed.

good riddance. i was suprised to see chucklee so easily pursuaded to go to them. oh well.

bodybyaas is hated on basically all bodybuilding forums. h4te is just a poser with his stupid 'h4te crew' on bb.com.

laaaaame.
    h4te is one of the biggest scumbag low life losers in this entire world and i would love to have 5min with him. he's a skinny little punk who thinks he's still 16 years old and has the iq of a freaking monkey

h4te is one of the biggest scumbag low life losers in this entire world and i would love to have 5min with him. he's a skinny little punk who thinks he's still 16 years old and has the iq of a freaking monkey
    from all his posts ive read i would have to agree with you.

PT
    he is perfect over there with a-rob and the other 2 punks i mentioned above. that board is a freaking joke and never had a chance. i feel so bad for all the members that left thinking that that board could actually compete with this one

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    agreed.

laaaaame.

That dude is a complete dumb ass!!!! He actually convinced himself that he new something about steroids because they made him a mod....Dude really is an ignorant twat!! He was never and will never be anything other than a a little tool post whore....Same as the others you mentioned

PT
    a friend of mine who most of you know (BG) stopped posting there because he couldnt deal with all those racist punks. they spend all there time making fun of carlos and other gay people as well as black people. there just pathetic and i cant even begin to express how freaking happy i am that there board is down and i pray to god it stays down

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    its funny too because guys like dupa95 were homophobes and you could always tell here but because of our rules they coudlnt say anything.

every post dupa (thebutcher95) makes there is complaining about the political forum or about dsm.

his nickname for carlos is the 'political analyst' but its kind of annoying since he can never spell the words properly

That dude is the copy past king ....

Dude was stealing all are sticky's and trying to take credit for them....He is a 40 year old loser....

a friend of mine who most of you know (BG) stopped posting there because he couldnt deal with all those racist punks. they spend all there time making fun of carlos and other gay people as well as black people. there just pathetic and i cant even begin to express how freaking happy i am that there board is down and i pray to god it stays down
    yeah i was sad to see him get caught up in all the drama.

the preached and praised themselves as having such an amazing board but it has no rules or structure and is full of useless posts like

"oh hai guise!" over and over and over again

or "calling out x member"

Quote Originally Posted by HORSE View Post
    That dude is the copy past king ....

Dude was stealing all are sticky's and trying to take credit for them....He is a 40 year old loser....
    yeah i never liked his attitude here at all. the nice thing is that all the members i still respect are still here on this site and wont be going anywhere

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    yeah i never liked his attitude here at all. the nice thing is that all the members i still respect are still here on this site and wont be going anywhere

Yea I actually liked Merc and BG allot but like they say when you lay down with dog's your gonna get fleas and Anthony is with out a doubt a dirty F'in dog....

The roaches are already trying to crawl back but *Admin and #Admin are on the job.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E View Post
    The roaches are already trying to crawl back but *Admin and #Admin are on the job.

Hey now i'll take a little credit on this to dammit lol...

This is a great thread for busting the guys who sign back up, just see what newbies sign up and go straight to this thread then do an IP check....Nice

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    so, i havent seen shifty in a long while... did he quit this forum also? or what?

Hey now i'll take a little credit on this to dammit lol...

This is a great thread for busting the guys who sign back up, just see what newbies sign up and go straight to this thread then do an IP check....Nice
    Shh...

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    LOL C....

And lemonada8 Shifty's house was struck by lighting and is getting repaired thats why he hasn't been around lately....

NightWolf is offline Member
    Maybe they are under DDOS attack.

B.E.N. is offline Member
    This site is currently unavailable.

If you are the owner of this site, please contact us at 1-480-505-8855 at your earliest convenience.

Contact usat your earliest convenience...because you owe us money and we need to get paid! Ha ha ha...

Funny becuase all the fools that left here are now left with NO BOARD.
    Last edited by B.E.N.; 06-25-2008 at 03:26 PM.

system admin is offline Owner
    MAYBE... I put a fawking sock in their FAT ASS ****ING MOUTH and showed them who exactly has been "PWNED"... fuking douche bags.

Just so everyone knows... AR and Doug Drier (merc.) are in a SHIT load of trouble. Both have been served and already missed their court date with me in H-town. They have been FORCED by the courts to comply, but for some reason... they dont have money to hire an attorney to represent them. Sad for them because come FRIDAY--THIS FRIDAY... if they do not do what the judge asked, which was send all servers, computers, hardware, software, etc... they will be held in contemp of court. THAT is the FIRST problem they have. The other problem is that I have a several hundred thousand dollar lawsuit on BOTH of them for violation of trade secrets. SOOO after they dont show up to court... the US Marshalls wil be picking them both up and bringing them to see me face to face! FUN FUN :-)))

THEN.... After the lawsuit is finalized.....

WE GO TO THE FBI (who is already on the job!) and they get charged for 3 counts of FEDERAL CRIMES... Stealing company property and taking it over state lines, Internet Fraud and Hacking, as well as STEALING and SHARING TRADE SECRETS... OH.. and get this...

There are over 15 COUNTS of trade secret violations!! FYI... thats JAIL time ladies and gents.

There is the rundown. if you dont believe me now... just go check out their sites... I will have more for you as the month winds down.

Oh... and to AR and Merc. and all of their little followers... dont come back here because it is YOU who have been "PWNED" WHAT EVER THE FUK THAT MEANS!!!

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    whoa... WTF has been goin on round here?

thats a lotta drama... yes?

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    so, i havent seen shifty in a long while... did he quit this forum also? or what?
    who cares?

system admin is offline Owner
    You guys have not seen drama yet. The money has been spent over the last few months.. now its time to see the wheels of justice turn for the good guys. They have been having a great o'l time laughing and living in a fake world of mickey mouse and superman.... The lights just turned on and its time to wake the **** up to the reality they caused for themselves.

Bc

Quote Originally Posted by system admin View Post
    MAYBE... I put a fawking sock in their FAT ASS ****ING MOUTH and showed them who exactly has been "PWNED"... fuking douche bags.

Just so everyone knows... AR and Doug Drier (merc.) are in a SHIT load of trouble. Both have been served and already missed their court date with me in H-town. They have been FORCED by the courts to comply, but for some reason... they dont have money to hire an attorney to represent them. Sad for them because come FRIDAY--THIS FRIDAY... if they do not do what the judge asked, which was send all servers, computers, hardware, software, etc... they will be held in contemp of court. THAT is the FIRST problem they have. The other problem is that I have a several hundred thousand dollar lawsuit on BOTH of them for violation of trade secrets. SOOO after they dont show up to court... the US Marshalls wil be picking them both up and bringing them to see me face to face! FUN FUN :-)))

WE GO TO THE FBI (who is already on the job!) and they get charged for 3 counts of FEDERAL CRIMES... Stealing company property and taking it over state lines, Internet Fraud and Hacking, as well as STEALING and SHARING TRADE SECRETS... OH.. and get this...

There are over 15 COUNTS of trade secret violations!! FYI... thats JAIL time ladies and gents.

There is the rundown. if you dont believe me now... just go check out their sites... I will have more for you as the month winds down.

Oh... and to AR and Merc. and all of their little followers... dont come back here because it is YOU who have been "PWNED" WHAT EVER THE FUK THAT MEANS!!!
    Damn dude, your a real OG thats sick dude. take 'em to the cleaners homie sounds like there gettin shafted.

jchopper1 is offline Banned
    man i never knew you guys were in it that deep, but i read what was in ur "supps" and it honestly dose look like a scam.

B.E.N. is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin View Post

Certainly answers my question of how they got my email address.

Maybe they can be cell mates and stick something besides pins in each others arse...

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by jchopper1 View Post
    man i never knew you guys were in it that deep, but i read what was in ur "supps" and it honestly dose look like a scam.

Just curious why did you change your name to reaper over their??

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by No One Knows View Post
    who cares?
    what do you have against shifty?

B.E.N. is offline Member
    Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

i like that name better, what? am I not allowed to be on both boards??? im here to learn about aas, and the more info the better. i dont choose sides, i like some of the guys here and some there. is that a problem?

horse do u monitor sites to see what members where? thats not right.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member

fukin busttttteeed

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmg View Post
    fukin busttttteeed
    hahaha lmfao

how would that be busted? ive never denied it and spoke truth fully when asked. my ava was the same. i liked the less "politics" over there but like the "info" more here. whats the problem...i didnt know we were in nazi germany

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by jchopper1 View Post
    how would that be busted? ive never denied it and spoke truth fully when asked. my ava was the same. i liked the less "politics" over there but like the "info" more here. whats the problem...i didnt know we were in nazi germany
    Were people in Nazi Germany not allowed to be members of 2 steroid sites? - Never knew that...

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information