Pheedno is offline Respected Member

Tatoo Convention in the Big Easy-who's there

I'll be headin down to Bourbon on Friday morning to hit up a little bit of tattooin, gamblin, and drinkin. Anybody going down there, or already live there and headin to the convention?

I havn't been to NO in 2 years and never been for Halloween weekend so I'm psyched. I love that town.

Also, anyone that lives there know if they put a poker room in Harrahs yet? I know Lake Charles doesn't and N.O. didn't the last time I was there.
    I'll hit up craps and BJ if not but Hold'em is my game.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    ok, i'll give you the low down about halloween in N.O......go to bourbon bro, you will get to see all the freaks and naked chicks,...yes, there are naked chicks on halloween ......it's like a smaller mardi gras with a shitload of wierdo's and drunken frat guys and naked chicks....it's fun bro. Several good concerts this weekend too....widespread panic, voodoofest, etc.

as far as harrahs goes...well, fuck that place. stay far away bro. there machines and cards are rigged!!!!

BTW, i'll be there this wekend visiting friends...

http://www.voodoomusicfest.com/_index.html
    Last edited by Big Rush; 10-28-2002 at 11:32 AM.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Big Rush
    ok, i'll give you the low down about halloween in N.O......go to bourbon bro, you will get to see all the freaks and naked chicks,...yes, there are naked chicks on halloween ......it's like a smaller mardi gras with a shitload of wierdo's and drunken frat guys and naked chicks....it's fun bro. Several good concerts this weekend too....widespread panic, voodoofest, etc.

as far as harrahs goes...well, fuck that place. stay far away bro. there machines and cards are rigged!!!!

BTW, i'll be there this wekend visiting friends...

http://www.voodoomusicfest.com/_index.html
    Last time I was there was right before Christmas. It was like 40 degrees outside and their were naked chicks up on the balconys. Limp Bizkit, Kid Rock, and DMX were all down there gettin shitty.
    It's a great town.
    I'll have my dick suit for Sat. night definately.

I went to Harrahs last time and made out pretty well at the Black Jack table. My bro lost 300 sittin next to me though. I'll have to hit it up. I love gambling. I just hope they have a Hold'em game goin on.

Shit bro, if your down on Bourbon we should meet up. I'm hittin up the Convention on Sat. morning so I'll probably gamble on Friday night since I don't drink when gambling.
    Sat. night will be frickin Cooter Brown night. I'm not gonna get lost walking back to my hotel this time though.

tatty is offline Member
    Hmm, I'd love to go, but seeing as how I'm in Vancouver and well, that's shit far for me.

It's hard to pass up nekkid women, tattoos and gambling...especially a good game of 10-20 holdem. Nuts...no pun intended.

Thread Information