IronCy is offline Senior Member

Go Bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had to get that out---My alma mater just put it to the Penn State Nittany Lions----close game b/t two very good teams. Our defense pulled it out. O-----H-----I------O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -Cy

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, I was sweating every second of the game after Clarett got hurt. He is our unstopable force and seeing him hurt killed me. Luckily, our defense pulled this one out because the offense plays bad when Clarett isn't in there. Go Gamble. Leading the team in interceptions and he is a wide reciever. Yeah, BUCKS in the Fiesta vs. Miami

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    im at OSU now it was a shitty game both teams played like shit but all that matters is we are 9-0 baby
    JLI

ironmike7000 is offline Associate Member
    The Buckeyes are definately a better team with Clarett in the game. Hopefully he can stay healthy the rest of the season and we can go on and play in the Fiesta Bowl for the national title. Go BUCKS!

chinups Guest
    Do you think this will alter his choice to go to the NFL. I think he might be leaning toward going now. Or is he not allowed because of laws not permitting...

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    Supposedly, you are not elligible for the nfl until your junior year---he needs to stay---seems to be getting hurt an awful lot---I dont think he is physically ready for the next level. I love the kid tho!!!

btw---Chris Gamble #7 for the Heisman Trophy!!!!!!!

-Cy

Whats his status? Anyone know if he is playing this week? I haven't herd. They badly need him in uniform.

Thread Information