Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member

Parts For my truck

Hey guys, yeah I have posted a thread like this befiore, asking were to get parts for my truck, but that was a while ago. The board is at allmost 9000 members, and I just thought I would ask it again, maybe some new imput.

I got a 02 f-150 and I am looking to get a little more power, without spending a lot of coing. I put a KN air filter in the stock air intake, looking to get a bolt on borla/flowmaster exaust system..IF you got any Ideas for the best prices let me know..

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    get a stage II jet kit...it will add on to your truck's computer, gives it betting shifting and gas mileage. PM me if your interested, I work part time a stereo/perfomance shop---might be able to save you a few bucks
    -Cy

still growin is offline Member
    Get a k+n cold air intake system. Around $200-250. Flowmaster exhaust will give you a few more ponies too, for around $400.

maguilagorilla is offline Associate Member
    are you getting headers too? with that exhaust i wouldnt get the high price borla you could get about the same power with just some good headers and good exhaust, try and go into your computer maybe get a high performance chip depending on budget......or you could just get yourself a real truck like a CHEVY!!

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Yeah..I have ford in my family, we get a really sweat deals on new cars/trucks. I think that I would get disowned if I bought a Chevy.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    alright since your on a low budget.. lok for more ways to increase torque rather than horse power since thats really the first thing you'll ever feel.
    1000 dollars worth of mods might gets your 25 hp simply ad on's would be k&n fitler cold ait intake pulleys gears full exhaust computer chip (all it really does is change the power curves) shift kit if its a automatic. or you could jsut order a stage 1 nos kit for 500 bucks get you and easy 75hp at a push of the peddle definatly a poor mans Horse Power. but could render life of your motor depending on how well the install the type of gass and timing and how lean you run it . now if you have about 3500k to spend i would jsut throw down on a kenne bell roots blower and you'll be able to keep up with the mustang GT's

Thread Information