Thread: Bad day for Mac

baby mac is offline Associate Member

Bad day for Mac

Bad day for me today. Found out this morning that my uncle, 56 yrs old, passed away from cancer last night. Sucks really really bad. I just was at his house a little over a week ago eating lunch with him, then a week later Im sitting in ICU watching him lay there with no brain function. I think this is the absolute worst thing Ive ever gone through. He was one of my friends, always in a good mood and would do anything to help ANYBODY out. He came to more of my college games than my own damn dad. I just dont understand how someone that does so much for his own family, his employees and everyone he knows is made to suffer at such a young age. I keep going back and forth between being pissed off to being upset. Im sure there are many people on this board that can relate to how I am feeling, so thanks for listening. Never take anything for granted! - Mac

primodonna is offline Female Member
    BabyMac...i am sorry to hear that..on behalf of the board...thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family
    What happens here, stays here

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Unhappy

Bro, hold your head high. It's times like these, where nothing else seems to matter...But you gotta remember he's watching down on you now, And I bet he's telling you from above to keep living your life to the fullest. I know it's going to be hard...but you gotta try..Stay strong bro, stay strong.

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    the worste feeling in the world is to loose someone you love so dearly and are so close to...my heart goes out to you and your family...

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Sorry to hear that bro , be strong hard to thing times like this pass but they do.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I feel your pain BM. I went through the exact same thing just over a year agao when I lost my aunt to breast cancer...she was only 53 as well. She battled the horrible disease for 4-5 years before she finally lost her battle. She was one of my mothers 3 sisters. The other 2 are healthy (the youngest had a mastectomy when she was in her late 30's...so ladies make sure to do those self examinations). We are a tight family so it was devestating. It's tough bro and it will be for a while, you will never forget but you will get on with your life...I'm sure that is what he would have wanted. Peace.

Pete

PammyJ is offline Female Member
    Sorry to hear about your uncle Baby Mac. Sometimes the best therapy when you lose someone so close is just talking about it. My mom died when she was 41 of lymphoma and it does take a while for the healing process, but you have to keep your chin up and keep doing things that make you happy. Not sure what your beliefs are but it helped me sometimes to think that Mom was looking down on me cheering me on and standing behind me.

Take care of yourself.

JRMY2711 is offline Associate Member
    SORRY ABOUT YOUR UNCLE BM YOU KNOW EVERYONE ON THE BOARD IS HERE FOR YOU.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Sorry bro. Do something that would have made him proud.

baby mac is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the support everybody, it makes me feel alot better. Thank you to everyone who responded.

berry is offline Associate Member

life sucks

im sorry about youre uncle,ill pray for you and youre family,life is so fucking hard at times...

CYCLEON Guest
    very sorry to hear that bro - glad it was relatively quick tho

Titanium2 is offline Junior Member
    My condolences.... Hold your chin up man! Everything happens for a reason. I know it's not all that comforting, but try and think positive. Sounds like that is what your unlce would have wanted.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    keep your head up bro. he'll still be with you. i'm sure he would want to you to keep his memory alive and bust ass. sorry to hear about this bro. we'll all say a little novina for ya

jmax is offline Associate Member
    so sorry mac, hang tough. and to everyone who replied "thank you" it's good with all the "test " floatin in this forum. Theres still people with some compassion.

Thread Information