skid is offline Banned

god I'm such a dork ...

congratulations to me ... yesterday I had my "Most Embarrasing Gym Moment":

I'm in the corner doing straight-legged deadlifts with dumbells, and my elbow knocks the "release bar" on the emergency exit, setting off a 150dB piercing alarm!

I pull on the door to make sure it's closed, which does NOTHING, so I try clamping my hand over the grille, but that only cuts it by about 10dB ... one of my gym-mates shouts down to the front desk, but it takes them another couple of minutes to come up with the key to shut the damn thing off ...

meanwhile, I'm going deaf and the rest of the gym is just watching me ...

SO, if you haven't already in a previous thread, please share YOUR embarrasing moment so I feel in good company ...

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    SHit bro that is hilarious....don't know if I can beat that.....give me a sec and i will try

skid is offline Banned
    don't need to beat it - anything half as bad will do ...

nuke is offline Member
    you win !!! That sucks..
    The only worse would be to see you running out screaming !!!

LOL !!!!

androplex is offline Donating Member
    what about not being able to find your pants after being at splash bar in New York City the next morning?

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by androplex
    what about not being able to find your pants after being at splash bar in New York City the next morning?
    What about walking outside someones apartment/house and not knowing where the f*ck you are or what town you are in after a night of hittin' the clubs?

Oh wait that's not embarissing unless your friends see who you went home with!

adaptations is offline Member
    Originally posted by Butch

Oh wait that's not embarissing unless your friends see who you went home with!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh shit!!!

LMAO!!!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I would have used that emergency exit bro

skid is offline Banned
    Originally posted by nuke
    The only worse would be to see you running out screaming !!!

LOL !!!!
    drama queen I am NOT, or at least not at the gym!

Originally posted by palme
    I would have used that emergency exit bro
    haha - 'cept they have cameras on the door and a zero-tolerance policy on using them (expect when there's a fire, of course), so they probably would have revoked my membership ...

'course that would save me the embarrasment of going back ...

I had to pretend it was no big deal to try to salvage the teeny bit of respect I might have had left!

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    my most embarrasing moment is kinda week. i got 2 actually.

once i was doing cable rows. this guy and his girlfriend were right next to me. i was pulling a little too much weight for me, so i strained really hard and ripped ass really loud. i thought for sure they heard me, so i stopped and looked at them and i was gunna make a joke about it, but they didn't even flinch...

once i was doing cardio with my roommate and this girl came in the gym who had HUGE boobs. like massive, over 36DD and the rest of her body was TINY. she was wearing a super tight tanktop also, they were on the verge of busting out of it, for real. she procedes straight to the cable machine and starts doing cable flies!!! hahaha, EVERY guy in the gym was watching outta the corner of their eyes. of course i start making jokes and guys all around me would turn around and look at me and laugh at my jokes. so i continue to be funny and bam, she turns around with a nasty glare right at me!! my eyes hit the floor and i didn't look up until we left the gym...

kinda weak, but a funny story no less i think...=)

-clocky baby

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Clock ahahaha thats funny. That reminds me of a story.

I was at a strip club about a month back for my boy's bday. So we're sitting there watching this fly ass hunny working her thing. So my boy starts 'flowin' to the music (flowing=making up your own lyrics) that was playing. Do I even have to tell you what he was flowing about??? Well...when she was done dancing, she walks up to my boy and goes..."You need to learn some damn manners!" and gives him the eye. I started fucking dying laughing, I almost fell outta my chair, his ass got punked by a hot ass strippa.

Damn it, I had another story, when I think of it I'll have to add on,but ya skid, yours was hilarious. I woulda taken a picture of your beat red face and posted it on here.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

androplex!!hahaha

my friend use to strip at splash and i use to meet up w/ him before we would go to life back in the day.sexual harassment of str8 men is at an all time high in that place!!splash!!!!damn i never thought i would hear anyone on this board mention splash!!! i've been in my share of gay clubs w/ my friends but splash takes the cake. i use to go to blu and the duplex w/ my friends.i have more knowledge of gay nightlife in the city than any str8 boy should. maybe we'll all meet up at big cup for some coffee one day.hahahaha

Those were some great stories Clock! Still laughing my ass off.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    That would suck

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    hahahahah!! that was some funny shit...i guess i feel obligated to tell one of mine now....i was in the LAFitness doing curls about 7 at night during the week where it is usually really thick with females...and as i was curling a couple of cuties walked by and me and my friend were checkin them out, so as i finally caught one of there eyes i was tryin to really look a lil stronger by handling the wieght i was curling with better, when i got to the top of my curl my eyes were fixed on this one chic making eye contact and i brought the dumbell up too fast and hard and hit my self in the face....she was like "omg !! are you okay" which got everybody elses attention and all i could do was put the wieghts down and hold my eye...that shit turned fat and red in like 5 min..my homey juss laughed...still brings da shit up sometimes!!

Hehe you hit yourself in the face

I did to once in the 7th grade but with a tennis racket

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    Mine would have to be I was getting ready to go to the gym and do legs and I was running low on laundry so I put on these tight ass boxers that I should have thrown away a long time ago .. Anyways Im squating at the gym and Im going down past 90 degress and all of a sudden I just hear a huge ripp.. seriously it echoed through the gym ... and everyone was looking at me and im still at the bottom of my squat.. so i put the bar on the rack and I turn around and there is no ripp in my shorts thank god ... turns out it just ripped my boxers but people were coming over saying they had an extra pair of shorts if i needed them .. still to this day i make sure i wear a jock instead of boxers on leg day ...

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    These are fantastic.

palme- tennis racket...hahahahha that is the funniest thing.

hella- ive almost done that too bro...seriously came close a couple times.

I try to be as careful as possible at the gym, cuz if I screw up there..there are about 100 college chicks that are going to see it. Actually I got another one!!

K this sucks, but here we go. I was doing shoulders the other day and there was this chick in the free weight section of the gym...a rare sight, most of them stick to the machines or cardio area..so shes lifting and I am totally gawking her. So she starts lifting like right next to me on benches and shit...two times in a row.
    So I'm thinking...hey maybe I got a live one. So anyway I get done with shoulders and go over and do the EFX for abvout 15..and guess who the fuck comes and starts working out on the machine next to me. Yes....Ms. Hottie in the flesh. So I'm reading the newspaper that someone left on the EFX I was working on, and it was Valley and State...and that shit had like one interesting article, so I look on the ground for the missing pieces and what do I see? SPORTS SECTION! So by getting off this machine, I am basically on top of this girl cuz the sports section is right underneath her EFX. So I bend over to grab it, and as I am coming up....SMACK. my head slams into the arm handles are her machine. Yaa!!! That's a turn on! Date me!
    I walked for 5 more minutes and left the gym with a phat ass bump on my head and an ego that was so deep into the ground...that'd itd take a mile of rope to dig me out. Man, am I ever a slick mofo. Feel my pain brothers and sisters.

tie
    tie is offline Junior Member
    Most embarrassing one for me was in the pool, not the gym.

Used to be a serious swimmer, but hadn't been in ages. So I went back to the olympic sized pool, and banged out a serious distance in a non-stop 90 minute session, despite being very out-of-condition.

Got out of the pool feeling a little light headed, but very pleased that I had't lost my form. Only I had

By the time I got to the changing rooms, I felt naseaous with spots before my eyes, so I raced to the bogs, thinking I would be sick, hastily slamming the door of the cubicle behind me. After a few minutes I felt better, so thought I'd use the time to squeeze one out.

Picture this if you will : trunks come down. I get on the john, and then....and only then do I actually pass out!

Not particulary embarrassing you might think, but in my original haste to get to the cubicle to be sick, I'd not properly closed the door.

I woke up 30 minutes later, with a group of people standing arround teh open cubicle, and me sprawled naked on the john, !

Hahahaha

Tie, ive done that once when i was really drunk, forgot to lock the damn door and was going to squeeze one, and offcourse i fall asleep on the damn toilett

Papa - Damn you always get the ladies dont you

Grocho is offline Associate Member
    Falling asleep on the john has to be one of the funniest ones i have heard yet. Especially when you wake up and people are there watching you hahaha. That must have sucked.

skid is offline Banned
    thanks guys, I do feel a bit better now

PS. Jury Duty is a royal PITA!!!!!!

Jury Duty? You hafto do that or they will call for me to do jury duty for you?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    LMAO bros. those are some funny ass stories. Ill try to remember my best 1...

ladave99 is offline Junior Member

here is another

Joined the routine of the big, powerlifters in the gym, doing 20 minutes of powerwalking (about 5MPH) on a treadmill after lifting.

Everything went well. I used to be runner, so I was jogging at the time. Cell-phone fell off of treadmill console, hit treadmill belt, made a lot of noise, caused me to trip and go flying off of the treadmill.

One right after another, each big ass muscle dude told me things like,

"You ought to take it easy there, little guy."

which quickly turned to which turned to . Nine weeks later, turned to : .

ladave99 is offline Junior Member

bump

bump

hahah thats some funny shiat

Strut99GT is offline Member
    This isn't nearly as embarrassing as y'alls stories, but hey: one time I was working out with clockworks and Fooboy, and we were doing squats for just about the first time ever. I made a remark before a set, "I wonder what would happen if you actually couldn't get the weight up...would these bars catch you?" Then, I proceed to go down, and realized that I couldn't for the life of me get back up, and I gradually sank down, and then *clunk* the bar hit the safety bars on the sides, and I fell on my ass. Mind you, it would not have been nearly as embarassing if I didn't have my buddies there to laugh uncontrollably (you bastards! )

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Okay so here is my most embarassing moment. I was doing a set of barbell curls with some serious weight. Didn't notice a good buddy of mine come up from behind me. I was totall into the set, and then all of a sudden the Bastard pulls my pants down. And yes the gitch came with it. Of course I let out a scream and yell at him...which then makes everyone look over. I grabbed my pants pulled them up and stood there in embarassment for a minute.

I will get that guy back...even if it is 10 years from now...I owe him big!!

Originally posted by Shredz
    Okay so here is my most embarassing moment. I was doing a set of barbell curls with some serious weight. Didn't notice a good buddy of mine come up from behind me. I was totall into the set, and then all of a sudden the Bastard pulls my pants down. And yes the gitch came with it. Of course I let out a scream and yell at him...which then makes everyone look over. I grabbed my pants pulled them up and stood there in embarassment for a minute.

I will get that guy back...even if it is 10 years from now...I owe him big!!

Hahaha if i did that to one of my friends id probly get a db thrown in my face

MMA Junkie is offline Junior Member
    Funny posts guys.

Here's my story.

It doesn't involve the gym, but it involves running on the track when I was in the 8th grade.

I was running a mile and the girl soccer team was in the middle of the field. I decided to show up my slower friends (I was a really fast runner in my day) and I was backpedalling to their pace. After a 20-30 yards, I turned around and low and behold RIGHT IN front of me was about a 4' stretching pole (on the grass section). I jumped up to hurdle it but I was too late.

BAM. Right in the crown jewels. Needless to say I was on the ground for a good 5 minutes, tearing and all from the pain. The whole girl's soccer team surrounded me and asked if I was okay. I just closed my eyes and told everyone to go away and I'll be okay in 5 minutes.

Hope you enjoyed that one.

Damn MMA you got smooth moves bro

FaTbAcK is offline Banned
    For some odd reason my life is a revolving door of bad gym moments....

The one that STILL gives me night tremors was I was locking in around 410 on the bar for 2 reps and at the time (6 months ago) it was a milestone for me. Well, it was me a hot chik on the elliptical machine and "Ogie" this dude about 55, looks like a tanning salon victim, had an ear ring in his right ear, had a huge gold necklace that matched hi ear ring, and had all the apparrel of a gym rat, i.e. the gloves, the squat belt he wore the entire time with belly protruding, and headphones with Englebert Humperdink blaring......he puts on a show everytime he is in the gym.......he is a tool.

Anyway, I needed a spot for this weight, just in case, and I looked around and smiled at the hot chik as I strutted around my bench press like a peacock showing off his feathers....anyway Ogie shouts, "So junior, you a gonna need a spot with that, or you want me to show ya how its done" HE was dead ass serious too, this guy goes 160 pounds and 150 of it is in his belly....anyway, I said maybe Ogie, I gotta go drink some water first......

So I come back in and Ogie has the hot chik cornered telling her that I was just trying to show off for her that I couldnt lift that weight and that he drives a Lexus but he loaned it to his dying sis and thats why he is driving her Honda Spree moped....he turned around and said "damn son, your first name is IN and your last name is Visible, scared me sneaky" So I was like fuck this guy cause the chik was like falling for him, anyway I was pissed at this moment.....I said lets go Ogie, and the chik kinda hung around so I was like fuck yeah Im putting this shit up 10 times damn it.

So I get locked in and ready to lift and old Ogie is behind the bench then he steps up over the bar just as I lifted it....his shorts are in my face and I look up and see the harriest, oldest, mishaped grotesque ball sack ever....I start to gag and laugh and have to rack the weight...the chik walks off before I can catch my breath and explain...........I looked like a wussy that got called out........UNBELIEVABLE, and old Ogie was banging her the last I heard, seriously....the old fucker!!!!

Needless to say I got showed up by a old hairy ball sack named Ogie.....

MMA Junkie is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by palme
    Damn MMA you got smooth moves bro
    Glad you enjoyed it.

Even though I didn't.

I probably have other stories, just can't remember them. Thank god, nothing recent. *knocks on wood*

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    I am still waiting for victorian guy to give us a good story

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    fatback, you have got to be kidding! arg, is there no justice in this world?!

i've always wondered how hot chicks end up with whack guy...

-clocky baby

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    The same thing happened to me.

I was doing deep sumo squats and I had on head phones and did not hear my shorts rip. I kept going not realizing that the shorts split from the bottom up the back and you could see each cheek at the bottom of the sumo squat. I finally checked in the mirror cause I felt a draft at the bottom of my squat. I'm lucky I was wearing underwear that day or it would have been even more embarrassing.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Thread Information