Thread: drunken MONKEYS

JP1570 is offline Senior Member

drunken MONKEYS

AS i SIT HERE dictating to my drunken monkey, I realize a few different things: 1) Special K mixed with dunkin donuts makes for a crazy night in the BR. 2)crystal is a bad drug anytime, anyplace. 3)Coke makes for a good evening until you see the sunrise. The only problem with the cocaine is when you go to iject it IV and you miss and end up striking your calico kitten somewhere in the arse region. The funny thing about this is that eventually the local anasthetic hits and he wil no be able to walk using his hind legs. tHsi poses a problem because what good is a cat with only his front legs? Possib;ly a good umbrella in this often humid climate? Shrooms can make for a good time when losing your mind in public in front of a bunch of panic fans. GO SEE PANIC IN NEW ORLEANS ON THURSDAY NIGHT HALLOWEEN> PM ME IF YOU"RE going. I'll be there. WSP ALL THE WAY. All time low

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    woe.....what the fuck are you on bro? .......i would be at panic on halloween but i got a fucking test friday...ain't life grand?....i will be in N.O. fri and sat though
    Last edited by Big Rush; 10-29-2002 at 12:24 AM.

dern180 is offline Member
    JP u sound like a crack head...just kidding around.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Are u tripping? lol

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    yeah jp, are you trippin? Acid hasn't been around BR for about a year and a half now. anyway, shoot me a pm sometime, I live in BR too.

Just a little FYI, Panic was awesome, saw em thurs and friday. For any panic fans out there, they played Wrangler, All Time Low, Blue Indian, Pleas, Chillywater, Fishwater, City of Dreams, Papa Legba, Litttle Lilly, Love Tractor, Conrad, Imitation Leather Shoes, Travelin Light, Parsons, Stop-Go, Mercy, Knockin Round the ZOoo etc....... ANYWAY, it was badasss, next time a show comes around here, like to houston ,New orleans, Jackson, or Alabama, PM me if anyone wants to go.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

JP? JP, is that you??

are you my long lost brother?mom told me you were out there somewhere

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    JP, i was in the lot for "personal" reasons , but the people I was with don't dig panic enough for them to buy a ticket or I would've been there fri and sat show...you got a pm bro

Re: JP? JP, is that you??

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    are you my long lost brother?mom told me you were out there somewhere
    that was messed up post alright, but I still don't think I can hang with you.

Thread Information