KeyMastur is offline VET

Funniest commercial out right now...

What's your fav. commercial out right now ??

I think mine would have to be the Burger King commercial with Grimmace, The Hamburgler, and Ced the Entertainer.

"I'm not callin you a dog, you're more like a big purple...I don't know what you are"

"What'd you say about my mama ?"

"Bump with me"

Strut99GT is offline Member
    Any Jack in the Box commercial...they have a pretty good sense of humor over there.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    here in aus, they are playing a nike ad, with this chicken chasing this guy, and the voice over translating saying, he cant fool the chick, and the guy is running around try to lose the chicken chasing him but he cant, until the end, fucken top commerical

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    My favorite commercials (ad campaign) is for The New TNN...the series of ads featuring Bob and Jesse. Jesse is friggin hilarious "Bob, we're goin to Vegas" or" Hey Bob...would ya?". These are my favorite to come along is a LONG time. On the opposite end of the spectrum if cannot stand NAY of the Subway commercials...they are without a doubt the worst on TV!!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member

Re: Funniest commercial out right now...

Originally posted by KeyMastur

I think mine would have to be the Burger King commercial with Grimmace, The Hamburgler, and Ced the Entertainer.

"I'm not callin you a dog, you're more like a big purple...I don't know what you are"

"Bump with me"
    I havn't seen that one yet.

I like the Budweiser commercial where the gangster guy is in the car listening to that shit his girl has on. She leans back to get his cd case and the group of guys pulls up next to him and just looks over with this f*cked up look on their faces, then they burn out.
    Budweiser-True, True

woodsy169 is offline Associate Member
    I saw the funniest commercial the other day...it was for Immodium AD.

This guy was in a hot tub and saw these two hot girls...they asked him if he wanted to join them, he was like, "me?", they said yes so he jumped at the chance...he was between the two of them getting all cozy, jumps up and runs out...then the announcer says, "When will your diahrea come back?"...I about died laughing!!!

Cali is offline Female Member
    I don't remember what the commercial is for but there are two business men in a car and the passenger is trying to sip his coffee and the driver keeps tapping the breaks as the cup gets to the guy's lips. The passenger says "Real mature." And the driver looks at him all innocent and says "What?" Then just as you think they're just going to drive off the passenger tries again and the driver hits the breaks hard. For some reason I LOVE that one. Must have just caught me in the right mood when I saw it the first time and ever since then I have loved it.

BMANN is offline Associate Member
    Pete did you see the one a while ago when Jesse got wood from the Pam Anderson cut out. It took me a few times to actually notice it, but when I did I died laughing.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by Cali
    I don't remember what the commercial is for but there are two business men in a car
    yes, i know of this one. seen it and it's good too...

another one i like is the ET one. there is a family in a mini van at a stop light when a "fast & the furious" type car rolls up with hyrdos. starts bouncin the front tires a little bit, then the two guys look at the family like "what's up". then all of a sudden the mini van starts bouncin up and down real high, then the whole car just picks up and takes off. the family then looks back and ET is chillin in the back seat....

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    My fav is the beer commercial where the cops show up to this house where a huge party is taking place and everyone is supposed to be being quiet and this one guy tastes for the first time this great tasting beer and was left out of the loop that the cops were there,well the cops ring the door bell and say they had reports of a huge party and the homekeeper explained no sir no party here and this guy comes basshing out of the kicking screaming whooooooooooo hooooooooooo,yea thats some good stuff,its so hilarious

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by BMANN
    Pete did you see the one a while ago when Jesse got wood from the Pam Anderson cut out. It took me a few times to actually notice it, but when I did I died laughing.
    Jesse rulz!!! He is friggin hilarious!!

tatty is offline Member

Re: Funniest commercial out right now...

Originally posted by KeyMastur

"Bump with me"
    Didn't know grimace and hamburglar were with burger king!

Hmm, I'd have to say the funny commercials are with Molson "I am Canadian" commercials, but you guys don't get those so...

KeyMastur is offline VET

Re: Re: Funniest commercial out right now...

Originally posted by tatty
    Didn't know grimace and hamburglar were with burger king!
    oops...you're right. McDonalds......sorry.....

FaTbAcK is offline Banned
    The Sportscenter commercials always get me rolling....I love the one where the commentator says well be back after these messages, and he runs in the corner like a boxer and Lou Duva is slapping him and spraying water all over him, then the guy is says "I cant go on its too rough" and then he says "cut me Lou, cut me"

Damn that is some funny shit, lol!!!!!

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    The guy who is appologizing for holding up traffic cuz he was looking at an accident (rubber necking). They show him just looking out his window, then he's leaning out of the car, eventually homeboy busts out the lounge chair in the middle of the street and kicks back to look at the wreck.

Favorite from the past: Bud Light with "Sure I'm Mr. Kryszwesksi" Duke coach,

Little Ceasers Pizza with JJ walker and all the other ones actually

Wimmpy is offline Associate Member
    I still love the Coors light twins!

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Any of the espn commercials.

MMA Junkie is offline Junior Member
    My favorite is the guy who gets woken up by the telemarketing call. The guy who wakes up goes downstairs, then appears at the telemarketer's desk with the telemarketer in shock. He throws the guy's phone on the ground, stomps it (I think), and breaks it.

Absolutely hilarious. I wish that was me.

I like all of the DirecTV commercials, like the one where a dad is installing the satellite dish and his son comes up on his bike without a helmet. He says something like, "What did I say about wearing a helmet? You could get hurt." The kid frowns, then says, "Okay dad."
    The dad says, pointing up at an unsafe setup of a latter up against the house, "Now go and get that dish for your dad up there."

I also like the commercial for Best Buy where this guy is using a hose to spray those lawn thingies that look like a lady bending down, and he's all laughing, and then all of the sudden he sprays a real lady.

Adonis is offline Associate Member
    I like the one from A&W root beer, the one about Mr. Dumass.
    http://www.ads.com/ads/adInfo.jsp?ad...1932&pt=0&sr=5

Check out all the coold commercials here:
    http://www.ads.com/ads/productSearch...s=1515205&pt=0

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    jesse ones are great
    but my favs are
    like mma junkie --the snickers commerical with guy going to tele marketer and busting the phone then yelling a karate noise

the other one-- is guy shopping and kid opens a register on 7 yells i'm open and dude picks up pineapple,throws it like a qb would a football and knocks the kid out--then it says must be football season

one i miss is the snickers commerical with a qb gets hit on field --coach comes out and says who am i and he says coach--he says who are you and he says BATMAN--coach says better go to bench....a couple seconds later you see him running around on the side lines with a cape. he runs up to a big black dude(who has funniest look on face)and yells to the bat cave

Thread Information