gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

This scumbag should die

just on the news some little girl got kidnapped not far from where i live. Right in her front yard some 30 year old guy grabbed her and pulled her into a car. Freaking scary i dont have kids but nieces and nephews i couldnt imagine. I'd torture that fuck. I hope she's ok.
    Just something to think about. Who would have thought playing in your front yard was dangerous.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Sad world...it sucks the way things are still fucking up when we should all be sticking together. ...Cock sucker will get what he deserves. Kidnappers always get the worst.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

yo i saw that

in spring lake right?i saw that and was so pissed.spring lake is such a nice community too!i hope they string that motherfucker up.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Its part of the world we live in personally anyone touches my daughter or kidnapped her I would kill them and willingly spend the rest of my life in prison for that.

Lets hope she gets returned safely - but I think we all know the answer to that

i'm big on

you don't fuck w/ women,children, and animals!!men are fair game, but leave the others alone.i was so sad when i heard that last night on the news.i couldn't imagine having kids and letting them out of my sight.it seems liek children aren't safe anywhere today.school, front yard, even the god damn churches are full of pedifiles.it always makes me wonder if i could bring children into this word.sad how such horrible things make you question whether giving the great gift of life is fair to a newborn child.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Good post PB. I guess one of the nice things about living in a small city is there is not as much of that sort of thing. I know this, like Billy, if any harm ever came to my son by the hand of another I would be in jail. The length of my sentence would depend on what transpired. If another man (parent) touched him (slapped, spanked) I would walk right into his house and punch his fucking face...and I garauntee either his nose or jaw (or both) would break!! If it were a kidnapper or molester and they were caught I'm pretty sure I owuld not be able to contain my rage and would probably be in jail for manslaughter (aggrevated)

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

GOOD NEWS!

she's home safe. The guy dropped her of at the local mall safe. They still dont know who he is. I hope they catch him soon so he doesnt have a chance to do smoething again. But atleast it has a happy ending.

just my opinion but

i think all convicted rapists and molesters shouel be castrated and ,like in other countries, punishment should be in the "eye for an eye" format.you steal, cut their fucking hands off, you kill someone, lethal injection (if you want to be tame) if not firing squad.i'm tired of my tax dollars paying to housing these people who have nothing to contribute to society but pain on others. they fuckign criminals live better than some upstanding citizens w/ weightrooms, cable tv, 3 square meals a day.fuck that shit.and PETE, i'm right there w/ you on all your comments.the law might not see my eye for an eye theory but i'll have no problem enfocing it myself if harm comes to the people i love.

just a thought, i think if/when they catch Osama Bin Laden,fuck the World Court, they should bring him to Times Square in Manhattan and have a public hanging.have it on Pay Per View for the rest of the country and world to enjoy(why should new yorkers have all the fun?), and use the proceeds to start a Humanity Foundation that gives $$ to underprivaledged children.(i'm big on helping kids, sorry, i knwo other people need help too, but)damn i wish i could be president, but i don't do as much coke a Bush so i guess it will never happen.he's got the upperhand on me in that department!

JRMY2711 is offline Associate Member
    PB fuck the public hanging on that bin laden fucker we should have a public rocking and kicking and puching and let all the family members of the victims have the first shot at that fucking peace of shit

and im also with you on the eye for an eye thing if you do a crime rape molestation you should have to die the same horible death that you inflicted on that person.

jrmy

i thougth about that too.give each family member one bullet, line him up and fire away.if there is anythign left of him we can hang him from the new years eve ball in times square for NYE!!hahaha

im with you on that one pb im in ga but i would drive all the way up there just to help ya string him up brother.

nymattyk is offline Member
    the whole bullet thing would be too quick, that fucker should suffer a lot more than getting shot. im down with the whole dropping him down on the new years eve ball though, that would be the shit

we should give that fucker millions of paper cuts strap him in a bathtub of alcohol pull his toe nails of and pour salt on them then we can let pete tell him jokes till his stomach bursts from laughter.hahahaha

hahaha

PETE's jokes are lethal enough.i'm still laughing about "i gave you last beer to your brother"!!hahahahaha

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    being a father of two with one on the way there is no excuse for this scumbag to live. BUt more important there is a message for everyone out there with this situation. WATCH YOUR KIDS THEY ARE SAFE NOWHERE ANYMORE

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Its good to hear that she's home.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    don't have kids, but i hunt regularly and would glady hunt a man instead of an animal if i had a child who was taken. But this would not be no one shot and hes dead kinda hunt. I'd take him/her (gotta be politically correct) out piece by piece

Thread Information