Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by TestTubeBaby
    bruce lee wasn't getting old in enter the dragon, he wasn't sleeping very well and was having very bad migraines. he also lost alot of color during the end of his life...very pale. kinda funny saying he was old, 31 is old? fighting machine til the day he died, untouchable!
    you're right. he wasn't old, he was just getting kinda sickly looking i think. i'm a huge bruce lee fan, but i must say his physique in his younger days was much bigger.

-C

Gear101 is offline Member
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Best physiques - Movie stars-shower.jpg  

Originally posted by superbeast
    Pete, I was with you, right up until Vin Diesel. He is a f*ckin' clown. Did you see XXX? He looks like the average guy in the gym. He can't be any bigger than 5'10" and 185 lbs.

SB
    What's up with this shit??? A clown? Only someone whose jealous would say something like that.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    im with superbeast

zzo18 is offline Associate Member
    Gear101...Thanks for that pic. Damn!!!

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by thegame01

What about the actor that was latimer in the movie "the program" awesome football movie. he had a nice build.
    Btw nice pics pete

latter
    GZ
    Been a long time since i seen that movie, but i know exactly who u're talking about. I remember when they showed him workin out in the "the program", and i'm just sittin there like holy shit, i want to look like that when i'm workin out. I think that is exactly what a hardcore athlete should be, remember him preppin for the game? He would spit into his teammate's mouth, then his teammate would spit right back into his mouth. All the facepaint too was sweet. Just watchin the dude motivates you to do everything u can to fuck up your opponent. You guys gotta see this movie.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by saboudian

Been a long time since i seen that movie, but i know exactly who u're talking about. I remember when they showed him workin out in the "the program", and i'm just sittin there like holy shit, i want to look like that when i'm workin out. I think that is exactly what a hardcore athlete should be, remember him preppin for the game? He would spit into his teammate's mouth, then his teammate would spit right back into his mouth. All the facepaint too was sweet. Just watchin the dude motivates you to do everything u can to fuck up your opponent. You guys gotta see this movie.
    I think I know who that guy is. Wasn't he in Any Given Sunday to. The big MoFo who throws the alligator in the shower?

zzo18 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Pheedno

I think I know who that guy is. Wasn't he in Any Given Sunday to. The big MoFo who throws the alligator in the shower?

The guy is also in Undisputed with Ving Rhames & Wesley Snipes. Snipes hicks his ass in the ring...it looks like he has gotten a bit smaller though.

stillgrowing is offline New Member
    The guy in the "Program" is Andy Bynarski (sp?) and he's massive. He also plays the crazy linebacker with the alligator in "Any Given Sunday"

Sir hugenstein is offline Junior Member
    i think that ANDREW BRYNIARSKI from the Program and Any given Sunday has a good physique. You know steve lattimer and he plays the tattooed heavy metal football player in Any given Sunday. But there are like no pics of him out there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information