usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member

How long is too long to wait in college?

AR Members:
    I been hooking up with this girl over the last couple weeks and its obvious we both like each other. The first 2 dates I took her out to some fancy restaruant and we had a good time. She told me she just got out of a 4 year relationship and that she's not ready for anything serious. I told her I understand and we agreed to go casual (I'm in college!). But so far all we have done is hook up. So the other day she came over to my room to watch a dvd and again all we did was kiss before she left. Alright so this girl isn't your typical college chick but how much longer should I wait. Should I stop wine-ing and dine-ing her and save my hard earned loot.
    Usualsuspect
    Last edited by usualsuspect; 11-05-2002 at 07:01 PM.

Totenkopf is offline Associate Member
    It depends man do you like her ??
    do you want to invest the time to get a relationship goin ??
    From what i read your not making to many moves on her SHES AT YOUR PLACE WATCHING DVDS ???? Make a move dude christ thats a writen invite if you ask me she came to YOUR ROOM.
    She sounds like she wants you to chase her

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Been there bro, so I know how you feel. This girl I was very interested in had just got out of a 2 year relationship - the old high school love thing. She was a freshman, I was a junior. Anyways, I played it cool, didn't try to make a move on her for the first couple of dates - just play the gentleman role (always) - and things will come around. After a few dates, this girl made the move to kiss me. After a few weeks, she was spendin the night - she even asked if she could sleep over the first time. (Didn't crush it b/c I respected her and wanted something out of it).

So, just be patient. Don't try to force her into a relationship - just let things flow smoothly. Give her her space, but at the same time, call her just to say hi.

Damn your a sMooth Mutha fucka KEY

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Alright I got two different opinions so far...One saying take the initiative and other saying wait for her to make the move. Both of them raise good questions...So let me hear some more opinions. I'm sure their are alot of opinions and good stories on this one. Shoot>

Tuff for us to say man your with her feel her out(then feel her up). most girls would probably like Keys approach.

MMA Junkie is offline Junior Member
    I agree with Key for the most part.

It really depends on the girl. Every girl is different and you just got to feel them out (pun intended?)

On a serious note, generally, you should just be patient and give it time like suggested above. Some girls like the thrill of the chase, some want guys to pamper them. You have to figure out what kind of girl she is. Back in the day, sometimes a girl would call me and I'd just tell her I'm busy and ask if I can call her back in a bit. Even though I was doing jack shit. Not seeming desperate always worked for me.

Don't burn any bridges, if she ends up being your chick, then cool. But if not, you always have a cool friend and she could always hook you up with one of her friends in the future, if you proved that you are a cool guy.

You're young, just go hang out with her and have fun.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Dont know what to tell you...itīs something you feel when itīs time to rip the clothes off.

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    I would think she would let you know (with body language) when she is ready. Let her make the move. JMO.. She's obviously interested, like Totenkopf said, or she wouldn't be over at your place watching DVD's.

Orrrr....ask her if there is anything else she'd like to do???
    and if she smiles....you should be able to take it from there.

baby

Baby weight
    Tell me thats you in your Avatar ??

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Okay....

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by Totenkopf
    Baby weight
    Tell me thats you in your Avatar ??
    you fell for it ????

LOL

I dont care ill belive its her :P

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    this is in essence the difference between girls and women. girls play these f'ed up little games, where a woman would just tell you straight up what they want. no innuendo. you dont really get that though unless shes out of college (or close to being) and have been in a serious relationship (not this HS crap. i'm talking marriage or other LT).

glad I dont have to put up with any of that no more. if I want it I just ask (so does she )

seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    I would just be cool and have her be your buddy. Let it marinate for a while. Develop trust and try to really feel her. I think that sex is incredible when you are so into who you are with. Maybe this is what she thinks, and if you are really physically attracted to her WOW look out! Too many guys are way to in to how chics looks and it becomes a turn off. I love great looking women but so many guys get mezmorized and forget that they are just people to and stare at their bodies. Just smile and look into her eyes and if she likes you then she'll treat you like an ice cream cone on a hot Texas day!

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    I agree with Key ... If you really like her and care about her then you should take it slow ... get to know her and let things work themself out ... and when you finally do knock the boots it will be that much more intense ... But if you just wanna hook up for the night and have no intentions on dating this girl then I would say take it else where ... all depends on what you want bro ... so far it seems like this girl has respect for herself and if you do care about her then dont force things .. goodluck bro

Thread Information