Shredz is offline Respected Member

POEM...."Canada is Run by FOOLS".

I am very patriotic about Canada but this poem goes to show you we have to do something about people that are running things around here!

> I come for visit, get treated regal,
    > So I stay, who care I illegal?
    > I cross ocean, poor and broke,
    > Take bus, see employment folk.
    > Nice man treat me good in there,
    > Say I need to see welfare.
    > Welfare say, "You come no more,
    > We send cash right to your door."
    > Welfare checks, they make you wealthy,
    > Medicaid it keep you healthy!
    > By and by, I got plenty money,
    > Thanks to you, Canadian dummy.
    > Write to friends in motherland,
    > Tell them come as fast as you can.
    > They come in turbans and Ford trucks,
    > I buy big house with welfare bucks.
    > They come here, we live together,
    > More welfare checks, it gets better!
    > Fourteen families they moving in,
    > But neighbor's patience wearing thin.
    > Finally, white guy moves away,
    > Now I buy his house, and then I say,
    > "Find more aliens for house to rent."
    > And in the yard I put a tent.
    > Send for family (they just trash),
    > But they, too, draw the welfare cash!
    > Everything is very good,
    > And soon we own the neighborhood.
    > We have hobby--it's called breeding,
    > Welfare pay for baby feeding.
    > Kids need dentist? Wife need pills?
    > We get free! We got no bills!
    > Canadian crazy! He pay all year,
    > To keep welfare running here.
    > We think Canada darn good place!
    > Too darn good for the white man race.
    > If they no like us, they can scram,
    > Got lots of room in Pakistan.

Isn't it so true!!??

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Same here bro.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Hmmm...my parents moving to Canada about 15 years ago...I can tell you it was A HELL OF A LOT HARDER then that sweet sweet poem of urs.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    You sure that ain't from the US

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    I'm an immigrant, My dads a Phd of Economics and my moms a computer scientist, my brother's got Accounting dergee and I just finished my Economics degree and heading off to law school. My extended family in canada is comprised mainly of Doctors (3 of them surgeons), Scientists, pharmacists and Computer engeiners.---

SHREDZ ur BULLSHIT POEM has no place on this board.... I've never been so offended while on AR as I am now.... I'm a proud Canadian, and I'm proud of my heritage and where I'm from, that doesn't make me less of Canadian then U.

Canada is the ONLY country in the world that has multiculuralism clause in its CHARTER...... Its something every Canadian is proud of but something lil $%&@ like you can't understand...... If U wanna promote hatred and racism then get fuck out of Canada..... Remember kid, unless U are a member of Frist Nations (The indgenous people of Canada), then U too are an immigrant.....
    Last edited by ECKO 747; 11-09-2002 at 05:01 AM.

babi is offline Associate Member
    neverthless was damn funny shredz lol

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Right dont take it so serius.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Ecko, take it easy, meant as a joke! I know Shedz to be proud canadian as I am.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Take it easy dudes. That poem just refers to immigrants who take advantage of a very generous social safety net. The real joke is on all the working people who pay for it( like you and me ).

Totenkopf is offline Associate Member
    ECKO its actually meant for the U.S he just adapted it.
    I really dont think he wanted to offend you he just just bein funny.

Originally posted by ECKO 747
    I'm an immigrant, My dads a Phd of Economics and my moms a computer scientist, my brother's got Accounting dergee and I just finished my Economics degree and heading off to law school. My extended family in canada is comprised mainly of Doctors (3 of them surgeons), Scientists, pharmacists and Computer engeiners.---

SHREDZ ur BULLSHIT POEM has no place on this board.... I've never been so offended while on AR as I am now.... I'm a proud Canadian, and I'm proud of my heritage and where I'm from, that doesn't make me less of Canadian then U.

Canada is the ONLY country in the world that has multiculuralism clause in its CHARTER...... Its something every Canadian is proud of but something lil $%&@ like you can't understand...... If U wanna promote hatred and racism then get fuck out of Canada..... Remember kid, unless U are a member of Frist Nations (The indgenous people of Canada), then U too are an immigrant.....
    All I have to say to you is FUCKING RELAX BRO!!! It is a fucking joke, in no way did I mean it to be racist, and as for the kid and little $%&@ comment don't try and become some computer tough guy.

As for your family I am glad that you guys have all contributed so postively we need people like that, I respect that..this poem is simply a joke about those who do take advantage of the system. Don't even start talking about jobs bro because you have no clue what a tough job is! If you had the day like I did at work today then we can talk on the same level.

AGAIN FUCKING RELAX!
    Last edited by Shredz; 11-09-2002 at 08:01 PM.

saboudian is offline Senior Member

Thats nice

Originally posted by ECKO 747

This happens to be a fairly ironic post, and probably involves a long arguement that would take more time to argue then any of us have. It seems u have lived in canada for a while, i am not canadian but i am american and i think i can relate in a certain way. This poem points out a lot of things that u must understand be4 u criticize it. It talks about how immigrants take advantage of government programs. It also talks about them "helping" each other out by getting their families over here.

Now this is the main point in the arguement,everyone should be helping each other out instead of their own people. They are coming to our country and we are giving them money to live here. The sad thing that it points out is that they are here to take advantage of us and could give two shits about us. I know from a personal experience that around where i live that there is a certain ethical group that has been immigrating here recently the last 10-20 years or so, and all they do is stick together in their lil groups and think they are the shit and pretty much tell everyone else to fuck off. They constantly abuse the system, and find numerous ways to evade taxes yet get money from gvmt programs. They don't give anything back, they give all the people already their no respect, and it just pisses u off. Then there are assholes that take even further advantage of our policies and now theres over 3k dead.

I'm not saying all imigrants are like this but the ones that are really piss u off.

Wanna hear something real funny?
    Canada loves immigrants like ECKO, their whole family was educated elsewhere, that country had to pay for their education and all the things required to raise a child to adult, then they immigrate to canada and contribute to canada's society by practicing what ever career(such as surgeon) and contribute quite a bit to canada. So by moving to canada u are actually hurting your "home" country. Canada and the U.S have been taking advantage of this for a long time. This is actually how the U.S and canada have done very well while other countries have not.

The not so funny thing...
    These other immigrants tell everyone else to fuck off, take our money, and thats their version of the american dream.

ECKO, not trying to insult you, but you have to look at the whole scenario not just your individual scenario. For example, if the us kills bin laden, will this prevent terrorism? certainly not.
    Just look a little farther....

By the way, thats interesting that u did your prelaw in econ, what type of lawyer did u want to be?

Just wanted to add this: You sit there Ecko and tell me how your family has contributed so much to Canada, and I still strongly agree with what I have already posted and that is I respect that and I believe that Canada needs people like that. But you also tell me about how educated you have become. If this is true then why haven't you been able to read into this poem and see that #1 it is a just a joke and # 2 that it is about imagrants that come to Canada and take advantage of the system and don't give a rats ass about the country. Which you or your family do not apply too.

So why do you take this so personally if you don't apply to it!??

Also you go on saying that you are just as Canadian as I am. The last time I checked I was born in this country. Don't tell me that you are just as Canadian as I am, because there is no way in hell!! I am almost certain that when someone asks you what your background is the first word out of your mouth is not Canadian, and if it is, it is followed very closely by where you came from. I except you as a new Canadian because you are about to contribute to this country and not take advantage of it.

dern180 is offline Member
    Well ecko what do u have to say to that.

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    ShredZ:

First of all Shredz I'm not trying to be an "internet tough guy".

The reason I don't see the joke in your poem is cause I've put up with more shit then U can belive... I can't say I'm born here like you, but first thing I say when someone asks me where I'm from is Canada, cause this the is only country I've grown up in.... I'm not trying to flaunt my education, but I will tell U that sometimes I gota work twice as hard to get half as far.

The reason this poem gets to me that bad, is cause its small jokes like this that promote the sterotype.

I understand You're only trying to poke fun at those who live off the system. But like I said, jokes like this can easily go out of the intended target.... And I think U could have gotten your message a lot more clearly in another form.

Shredz I know U are not trying to poke fun at immigrants on the whole
    and that I got a lil too excited too soon, and gave you a less then ideal response....

But u gota understand, that even though you might think this joke has a postive message behind it, someone else might look at in a completly diffrent way. A way that can only lead to sterotypes. And even though U think its funny, there someone else who could easily take offense to it like I did.

To saboudian

Its not that I don't understand the message behind the joke, its that the joke can easily be interpeted another way... I guess I when i first read it, it reminded me of every Black joke and sterotype that I had to put up with since grade school and after a while shit like this gets you real easy.

I totaly agree with the "helping each other out" and not alienating others and taking advantage of the system part... But belive me its a small minority that puts shame to the larger majority by doing the opposite (i.e alienating others and taking advantage of the system)...

This the last post I make on this thread.......

Ecko if you interperted the joke wrong and got offended I am sorry, but like I said it was just merely a joke. Just understand I am NOT a racist.

Enough said!

Thread Information