m16a2 is offline Senior Member

do you ever suddenly notice your gains?

Has anyone ever come to a point where you suddenly realize that you are getting bigger? I was playing pool today and realized that I couldn't pull the cue back very far because my back muscle, shoulder, and tri were restraining it. This is the first time I realized that I'm getting bigger physically. I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced that; its a GOOD feeling.

also, doing glute shots is getting harder and harder every week.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Yes when i couldnt wear my winter jacket i realised my lats have grown alot this past year hehe. Owell im not complaining.

HAHAH, none of my shirts fit me anymore. I actually can't wear one of my ck shirts anymore. It won't fit around my back... i'm not complaining either!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by rampage76
    HAHAH, none of my shirts fit me anymore. I actually can't wear one of my ck shirts anymore. It won't fit around my back... i'm not complaining either!
    I have that same prob. bro. I havn't gone shopping in a long time and the last time I did, I was 173. I'm 23 up fom that now and the only thiing I can wear thats not clinging is my AR shirt, BB.com shirt, and sweaters.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    when i weighed my most, a couple of pairs of pants didn't fit anymore and a lot of my boxers were tight around my legs so i had to cut them...

-- clocky baby

KeyMastur is offline VET
    yeah, most of the time it comes when i try to wear clothes that i haven't worn in a while, or do something i haven't done in a while. but things i use on a daily basis - i begin to question myself "am i getting bigger or what, shit !".

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    Usually the first give away is my jeans .. had to go to 4 different stores to find jeans that fit good around my legs ... Then I saw myself on viedo when we were at my buddys lakehouse and I really noticed the difference on camera ... Rampage if you ever have that jeans problem go to south coast plaza they have a levis only store that has every size you could imagine...

hacksign is offline Junior Member
    I actually never notice my gains, but always notice the losses!

Farmer is offline Member
    Yeah, when I notice my gains its goes against the old saying "It won't happen overnight" even though it kinda seems like it does when you go to sleep one night and wake up and notice some bad ass gains.

peace

mrdraco is offline Junior Member
    I first noticed when shirts I wore last winter no longer fit. Then I tried to zip up the leather jacket I've worn for the last 4 years.

Oh well, time for some new clothes

Yeah, getting big is gonna be expensive!

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    ah hell,,, somebody get that boy out from in front of the mirror!!

yeah, if that mirror doesn't show me what I want to see, I'm gonna break it... ha, but whats really funny is those little guys in the gym who goto the gym once a month maybe and think that they are pretty good trainers. then they flex in the mirrors in between reps... its a good laugh

Strut99GT is offline Member
    I love putting on something I haven't worn in a while and it feels tighter...it's the best feeling in the world. When you work out all the time, you see your gains in the mirror but since you see yourself everyday there is no 'sudden realization' of what has been happening...but putting on the clothes you haven't worn in a while does really well to remind you how much you've gained

durbin22 is offline Member
    All of my shirts and sweaters from last winter are too small. I put one on the other day and didn't think I would be able to get it off.

BMANN is offline Associate Member
    I actually notice in the morning when i wake up. It's cool when you put on the clothes you wear regularly and they are tight, that's when you know you're getting bigger.

seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    I love that feeling and I'm lookin forword to Mardigras when I want to really notice the muscle or all my additional steaks laying chiseled all over my damn body!! God I can't wait! Houston bros and girls you just gotta come down. Rampage gotta show those muscles off at the beach big dog... I mean sport that shit! Props and keep growing!

Originally posted by seniormateus
    I love that feeling and I'm lookin forword to Mardigras when I want to really notice the muscle or all my additional steaks laying chiseled all over my damn body!! God I can't wait! Houston bros and girls you just gotta come down. Rampage gotta show those muscles off at the beach big dog... I mean sport that shit! Props and keep growing!
    I'm hoping bro! Lemme hit my cutting cycle, and I'll be ready to rock and roll. I should look presentable by x-mas time, and I should look good by the end of march.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Clothes? I only fit in a beach towel now

What brand of pants do you all buy that has a normal waist but extra thigh? I found Lee Dugarees and Jinco to be good so far.

Originally posted by Warrior

What brand of pants do you all buy that has a normal waist but extra thigh? I found Lee Dugarees and Jinco to be good so far.
    Schooling those fat pants eh? I used to do that a few years back, but then I just grew out of it more or less. I stick to levi's silvertab or shorts now. As for the shirts, I still have a bunch that I used to wear in the days of obesity, so I have no problems there.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Yeah - I got this great deal on a Prada and an Armani suit only to take them home and find they didnt fit - "darn ur o peein sizing", I said - but actually I had the size right, its jsut that I had grown 3 sizes since my last measuring - I had to give them back

What's prada and armani? lol, I avoid that part of the mall and try to stick with what's on sale under 20 dollars.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by rampage76

Schooling those fat pants eh? I used to do that a few years back, but then I just grew out of it more or less. I stick to levi's silvertab or shorts now. As for the shirts, I still have a bunch that I used to wear in the days of obesity, so I have no problems there.
    I really ain't trying to be cool... or catch up with any trends. I was wondering about good brands that give extra room for thighs without having to cinch the waist up a lot. Wearing shorts and that everday is not an option - I need slacks too. The Lee's at least give me a good Kaki trouser.

Silver Tab you say? Cool... I'll give them a shot too...

Yeah, definitely silver tab would suit you well. They look really decent too if you aren't trying to be too casual. I also have some nice slacks that fit great and have comfortable legs... lemme go look.

Well, I guess the fashion police will probable be after me for this, but I am a shorts or jeans and T-Shirt kinda guy... though I like the occasional loud ugly hawaiian shirt

Red

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Warrior

Polo Signatures bro. Gives a good amount of room for your larger wheels in comparison to a smaller waist. They are all I buy.

Thread Information