wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver

What Am I In For?

Well Im just wondering what could turn out negative about a current situation that I am in. I have a girlfriend who is 2 years younger than I and I love her dearly. We have spent so much time together and see eye to eye on so many things. She thinks the world of me and I think the same of her. Well this past Tuesday She was stumbled upon bye a recruit and was summoned to go take professional pics at Richardson's Proffessional Studio. Well we went there and the photographer loved her and kept making comments and everytime she would go switch outfits he would tell me I better keep her and this and that and how far she's gonna make it modeling. Well at the end of the night he offered her the position of being a Richardson's Representative so he can put her on his web site and put her on his business card's and maybe a highway bulletin board or road sign or commercial or whatever the hell he does. So she takes the offer b/c it will give her free exposure and im all excited for her and then I start thinking today to myself, what if she keeps going farther and farther with this,where could she end up and where could our relationship end up,any bro's who has girlfriend who has made it far in modeling plz respond. BTW as soon as we pick out some pics that he can use ill post the website up for you guys, we have 450 shots to go through so it might be a week. peace

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    bro if she loved you, wants to be with you, and it is meeant to be, you will be together. simple as that!

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    hey bro if she truly loves you you have nothing to worry about. i've been there with my wife already.. at first she was all for it we had photo's taken, she was on a talk show on telemundo television station.
    bro if it was meant to be you have nothing to worry about..

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    thanx bro. I guess im just excited and scared shitless of change at the same time, so many things happening in my life (good and bad) so it seems like im just overwelhmed at the moment. I am very proud of her and want nothing more then for her to be very successful at this modeling gig but I also hope that I can stay on an upward spiral like I have been and keep up with her

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

don't take this the wrong way but

if all she is doing is being put on some random website, a "business card", and whatever, don't worry she's not going anywhere. what agency does she work w/? none!some random guy at a photog studio took her picture so he could make her feel good and fill her head w/ delusions of grandure.
    my gf worked for Company which is one of the most exclusive agencies there is from 16-23.she's done now.set w/ $$ for a good long while.we both worked at different agencies around the same time.she's done. i'm still going, but it's about security in each other.trust me, don't take it the wrong way, but i don't think you'll have anything to worry about from the way this situation sounds bro.her head is filled w/ bullshit promises from a fucking guy who runs a photog studios.he's not even a fucking agenct for a shitty commercial print agency at the very least!!!telll her to get her head out of her ass and not to quit her day job

Pheedno is offline Respected Member

Re: don't take this the wrong way but

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    if all she is doing is being put on some random website, a "business card", and whatever, don't worry she's not going anywhere. what agency does she work w/? none!some random guy at a photog studio took her picture so he could make her feel good and fill her head w/ delusions of grandure.
    my gf worked for Company which is one of the most exclusive agencies there is from 16-23.she's done now.set w/ $$ for a good long while.we both worked at different agencies around the same time.she's done. i'm still going, but it's about security in each other.trust me, don't take it the wrong way, but i don't think you'll have anything to worry about from the way this situation sounds bro.her head is filled w/ bullshit promises from a fucking guy who runs a photog studios.he's not even a fucking agenct for a shitty commercial print agency at the very least!!!telll her to get her head out of her ass and not to quit her day job
    Ahhh Partyboy, so elequently put. Why don't you tell him what you really think.
    J/K bro, I'm sure str82hellnbak was looking for a straight forward answer from someone experienced.

All above posts are good, and to stress once again. If things are going as good as you percieve, and the love is there, it should stay in a constant circle.

true pheedno

even at the high of my gf'ssuccess and my working as well as traveling, she would have never left me. umm i mean, that's because i broke both her legs so she couldn't go anywhere like james cann in Misery 9 years and we're still making it work even though she's done!!!

I dont remember saying she was gonna work with the best agency in the fucking world, and never said she would move to fucking new york. I just said " Well Im just wondering what could turn out negative about a current situation that I am in. " and "then I start thinking today to myself, what if she keeps going farther and farther with this,where could she end up and where could our relationship end up" and I never said she has made it far or is gonna make it far. I just was asking a what if question b/c if she has the talent and the looks for it and god given luck then she will go far and will do her best. But your right partyboy your girlfriend is definately the best and so are you

maybe that came out wrong. What I mean is she is just now getting started,in fact tuesday was her first try at anything to do with modeling. He gave her several contact numbers and some applications for shows in the area, just a starting point you know. instead of discouraging me partyboy maybe you could give me some good advice to relay to her. I know you have lots of connections and know lots of info on this judging from your success and that of your g/f's

maybe i came off wrong also

i wasn't knocking her or you.i was knocking what sounds like alot of BS coming from that photographer guy.he sounds a little too shady for me.best advice is, enjoy the ride while it lasts.why would she leave you or why would anything bad happen to your relationship?you'll be ok.good or bad.even if she were to do amazing things, success multiplys your personality imo.if you're an asshole before you do well you'll be a bigger one once you're successful.do drugs when no one knows you, when you do well you'll put half your $$$$ up your nose.see what i'm saying??

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    If a woman or man truly wants you and only you, they wont cheat or want to break up.

If they do decide to cheat or break up, just be happy for the great times and call that one done.

Now i know its much easier to say that then do it, but if i have learned anything in my 32 years of life, its that you cant stop someone from falling out of love with you.

i personally like to look to the positive so, talk to her about your worries and fears. Be honest and express to her what you feel and see what comes of it.

just my two cents

thanx partyboy,yea we are not expecting too much just hoping for the best

i don't know where you live but

if you're in the tri state area, miami, or even cali i can point you in the right direction as far as reputable agents to look into

Thread Information