4plates is offline Banned

selling stuff (NOT GEAR) online

ok with all of the wisdom and knowlege ive seen on the board i know theres got to be a few guys that know how to make money "legally" lol!
    being a married man with 3 children there has to be a way to make MORE MONEY!
    i was thinking of starting a small buisness from my home and on the net,but need some input from guys who know retail!
    on what? i dont know!
    what sells?
    if you are in the know,please pm me !
    im not looking for your secrets,just advice!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I dont think selling stuff is a good way from home. Id look into becomming a bouncer, they make good money.

Totenkopf is offline Associate Member
    check your PM

Originally posted by palme
    I dont think selling stuff is a good way from home. Id look into becomming a bouncer, they make good money.

good idea bro ,but where im from(the sticks) there isnt really a need for a bouncer.the people around here usually just get drunk and pass out.
    maybe i should charge an upfront fee to carry people from their bar stool to their horse,lol

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    If you like to make web pages you could offer your items online in a page and use paypal or some other service and you can make lots of temp cash.

Ebay is another great way to sell things. i've made alot of money of stuff i just don't want anymore.

Now as for wholesalers, i have a list somewhere around here. if you give me an area of interest i can see if i can locate the info for ya.

I sold Metabolife back in the day and it was insane. You just need to find a "hot area" Find a company selling the latest hot thing and see if they have a distributor program.

Hope it helps

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by 4plates

good idea bro ,but where im from(the sticks) there isnt really a need for a bouncer.the people around here usually just get drunk and pass out.
    maybe i should charge an upfront fee to carry people from their bar stool to their horse,lol
    Made me laugh

anyone else???????

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I second ebay. I make between $500-$1000 a month on top of my regular full time job selling stuff on ebay. You can easily get a couple of hundred sorting through some old stuff that you can sell. Think of old electronics stuff or CDs.

Thread Information