Thread: The One!

aquaray is offline Associate Member

Wink The One!

I JUST SAW THE MOVIE THE ONE WITH JET LI THIS PAST WEEKEND. IT WAS COOL TO ME!

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    If you liked this one, don't miss Replacement Killers and Iron Monkey and some others. Do a search for jet li american movies. But definitely go get replacement killers... one of the best movies I've seen.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    I"m not a big fan of jet li movies, even though i think he is a badass mofo

nuke is offline Member
    The one !!!??? I saw that painfully put together piece of crap. If I didnt go with like 4 people I would have walked.....

Shitty, shitty movie..

Just my opinion though !!

I didn't see The One, but Replacement Killers is one of my favorite movies... the execution scene in the night club at the start of the movie is just TOO cool.

It's just one of those scenes where they managed to get the action, the ambiance, the music and everything just PERFECT. Got the DVD Every time I watch it I just have to crank it up for that scene... gives me chills!

Red

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Well, the one's story line was terrible, but the action was cool. It was kind of a comic book-like theme with a poorly developed plot, but I don't think it was meant to be a thriller/suspence movie. Replacement killers definitely is great though, I even bought the dvd.

And yes, the first 10 minutes of the movie is the absolute best part of the movie. However, he should have slept with the chick @ the end, my only problem with it. Coincidently, that was also my major problem with Spiderman... (what a pansy)

Thread Information