1 Sec Left..in Overtime...and Then.......they Cut They Game Off.f@"*k!!s

........I FREAKING CANT BELIEVE IT...........overtime game....1 sec left in overtime 34-34 steelers have the ball almost mid field....just before the snap and then...they cut the game off..BREAKING NEWS.....!!!!!!THE FREAKING CLEVELAND MEDIA HATES PITTSBURGH..so the fuckers cut the game off for some bad weather not even in the cleveland area!!!!!!..10-12 min later they recap what happened..steelers reciever caught the ball on the half yard lineand almost won..then they switch back to the weather and the fucken weather guy tries to appologize for breaking into the game...i guess the weather station was flooded with calls cause the pittsburgh fans in the cleve area were fucking pissed.......i would like to hear which assholes decided to turn the game off with 1 sec left in overtime..FUCK THE CLEVELAND MEDIA!!!! :/: :/:and once again the bad weather isnt in cleveland area!!!!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    that sux bro...i'd be really fucking pissed

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i'm more amazed

that people actually live in cleveland! where is it??if it's not in the tristate area i'm not interested,haha

that was a good finish though in that game, not to rub it in.this tie bullshit sucks!!!it's comparable to college football's overtime rules, they sucks my balls!!!

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Actually, I saw reference to this story on SportsCenter this morning. The T.V. station was under obligation to cut into the game because of the immediate and confirmed threat of tornados. And since those exact tornados they reported on killed a few people, the T.V. station said they of course would not apologize to the irrate callers who missed the final play of that game.

BAD WEATHER SHOULD BE REPORTED...

......thoughts do go out to the families who lost loved ones in that storm..but they could have come on with 4-3 min left in the game and said"we have severe weather, tornados have be spotted, (not in the cleve area) stay tuned for further reports and we'll be on right after the game" or something like that..hell they could have went to a split screen and or ran scrolls at the bottom of the football game..but to wait the whole game and not cut into any weather reports till the last sec of overtime in a tie game..just sounds like cleve media was waiting for a chance to 'F_CK steelers fans in the cleve area...the week before the pittsburg steelers beat the cleveland browns in cleveland for the second time this yr......sooo unreal...plus how come they never...ever cut into a game or a tv show when a cop gets shot or anyone for that matter gets shot by someone???
    Last edited by MR PHATT ASS; 11-15-2002 at 03:57 AM.

Ocnorb36 is offline Junior Member
    That is bullshit bro...........in Denver we could have 6 tornados, a blizzard and a flood and they would NEVER cut the game off. Instead they usually run a notation on the bottom of the screen with further news to come. Partyboynyc, you are wrong (I know, hard to believe, hehe). College football ot and Pro football ot are completely different. In the pros, 1 team may get the ball, score and it's over. In college, each team lines up, gets its chance, and the scoring goes on until someone wins. There are nooooooooooooooooooo ties in college. Pro sports could learn something there.

Oc

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

oh no ocnorb, what i meant was

i think that the pro tie thing is comparable in the bullshit department to college football's, "you get a try and then you get a try to score BS"

both sucks IMO

Thread Information