wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver

First day of Cardio since graduation

Alright bro's today was my first day of cardio since graduation almost two years ago and it gave me hell. I only did 30 minutes and my legs started cramping and I was itching like hell,esp in my legs and my mid section, around my spare tire, what could that be? Am I just unreasonably dirty? or is it the fat literally "burning" off. Well bro's I have 90 days of this shit so please wish me luck and give me some words of encouragement. Looking to drop 7% b/f in 90 days,hope I can do this shit,if so, ill be riding pretty in a new corvette

I can't do it without you guys so thank you all

KeyMastur is offline VET
    I get that a lot too. Or at least I used to. How much hair do you have on your legs ?? I sometimes itch after a shower as well. Some lotion helps, plus it goes away about 10 minutes afterwards. I have yet figured out what causes it - maybe the way the skin dries after it's been wet ??

Oh, and here's some encouragement. I was supposed to run 30 minutes before I ate breakfast this morning - looking to lose the love handles. But, I decided to procrastinate and eat a large breakfast instead. Good luck. Haha.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Wow....Wish I had the motivation of a new Corvette! I"d drop 7% b/f in 90 days for sure. Is it a present from your parents or something?

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    No Rush its actually a transformation competition and i think that if i drop 7+ % b/f I will have a good chance to win. And even if I dont win atleast ill be headed down the right path

Christ, for a Vette I'd be doing cardio 8 hours a day 7 days a week!

I used to do 20-40 minutes of cardio 3x a week after my weights workout... but the spare tire just isn't melting fast enough for me

Sooo as of this morning I started doing 1hr of cardio at 6am first thing in the morning on an empty stomach... 4 mornings a week. I realize my muscle gains will suffer... but I can live with that penalty to get rid of that michelin.

When on the bike or stairmaster only thing that keeps me going is the MP3 walkman and a good book. On the threadmill I can only listen to my MP3's, too hard to read and run All I can say is keep at it and get some distractions to make the time pass faster.

Red

Thread Information