IronCy is offline Senior Member

Going to Vegas--Can You Help A Bro Out!!

Hey all,
    I will be leaving for Sacremento, CA on friday, for work, will be there until the following Fri, then I gonna cop a flight over to Vegas for the weekend---let off some steam before I head back east!!!! I have been to Vegas several times, just wanted some local input on the best places to hang! Im not big on gambling, just partying and nightlife, so if your from Vegas, let me know what the deal is!!!!!!

-btw, anyone get a AR night out in Vegas, let a Bro know!!!!
    will be there 11/22-11/24

WOOT!
    -Cy

StrongChick is offline Female Member
    Okay....I moved here about 3 months ago....are you looking for night clubs, shows, lounges? where have you been? let me know and I'll tell you where you should go.
    People don't change because they see the light, they change because they feel the heat!

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Two words bro....Olympic Gardens...

Vegas is crawling with talent and clubs...Ghostbar at The Palms is hot...as well as Club Rain in The Palms...Beachs is cool with hot as waitresses...Club 54 is good...shit pretty much all the clubs in Vegas are good....

Have a good time bro!

StrongChick
    I have been the following places,
    RA, Baby's, The Beach, Rum Jungle, House of Blues, 54. I really liked RA the best. I was just wondering if there was any place that the local's prefer. Where did you move to Vegas from? I would love to move there, since my first visit, I have been back at least twice a year. Its an awesome place for someone in their 20's.

Butch,
    OHHH YEAH!! OG's is a pretty nice establishment, I have also spent many a dime in Cheetah's and Crazy Horse II. Gotta go to one of those joints at least once every visit.

Anyone else??????

-Cy

You liked RA? I was not crazy about it.
    Butch covered the good places....
    Definitely check out Rain at the Palms. It has to be #1 here. The Beach is cool, but you know that....Voodooo Lounge at Rio, Ghost Bar at Palms. I see alot about Curve @ the aladdin, but have yet to check that out. Light is the Bellagio's night club, cool place, but a bit pricey.
    For afterhours check out Drai's.

I moved here from Rhode Island. Just packed up and drove here, sold my furniture and bought new stuff here. Best thing I ever did. If you want to move, I highly reccomend it.
    People don't change because they see the light, they change because they feel the heat!

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Whatever you do, end up at Glo around 6 am on Sunday morning

Alesium is a new afterhours at Seven. Not as intimate as Drai's but it is run by the guys who used to run Drai's and most of the old employees went with them

If you want to wait in a 2-3 hour line to get into Rain Saturday night, be my guest. There comes a time when they only let in people on the VIP list even if you have been waiting. If you get there early enough, you should be okay but most people don't like going out at 9:30 pm.

A year ago, I would tell you to go to Utopia Sat nights. It is (was) the best club in Vegas. It's pretty empty usually now, but i would rather be in a place that plays great music with a great atmosphere than standing around in line just to listen to commercial crap.
    Last edited by primodonna; 11-14-2002 at 10:03 PM.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    DON'T COME HERE! - SAVE YOURSELF! SEND US HELP NOW!!!

j/k Sin City baby...

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by StrongChick
    You liked RA? I was not crazy about it.
    Butch covered the good places....
    Definitely check out Rain at the Palms. It has to be #1 here. The Beach is cool, but you know that....Voodooo Lounge at Rio, Ghost Bar at Palms. I see alot about Curve @ the aladdin, but have yet to check that out. Light is the Bellagio's night club, cool place, but a bit pricey.
    For afterhours check out Drai's.

I moved here from Rhode Island. Just packed up and drove here, sold my furniture and bought new stuff here. Best thing I ever did. If you want to move, I highly reccomend it.
    The Vodoo Lounge is nice and if you have a lady can be kind of romantic...especially the resturant...I want to hit the Ghost Bar...

That's what kind of sucks about the bars in Vegas...is the long as lines...but I guess if oyu go early enough you will be good to go. I want to hit Drai's.

so who is gonna meet up with me for some drinks next fri/sat?
    -Cy

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    You'll be there the same time I am, gonna be busy however~ These guest posings are fucking killing me.

Have fun and whatever you do stay away from the bottled water

nuke is offline Member
    Repeat !!!! Olympic Gardens - Ask or look for Keegan the most cut dancer that has had the pleasre of sitting in my lap !!!

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Yep, I just returned from Vegas and I'd have to say the same about Club Rain for the best, along with Ghost Bar (terrific view) at the Palms.
    Lines are bad, but it doesn't matter if you have the dough. You'll walk right in. Lights at Bellagio was nice but a little weak as far as the crowd goes.
    Can't wait to go back!

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Originally posted by Babyweight
    Can't wait to go back!
    Who wouldn't. I would move there if I did not have other commitments.

Originally posted by Dr. Derek

Who wouldn't. I would move there if I did not have other commitments.

lol, you should move....everyone's doin' it. something like 5,000 people move here every month!

Well, just got back yesterday, pretty fun weekend, wish I could have stayed longer. Went to Rain (Palms) on Fri night, met two chicks from former Real World series. Then went to Crazy Horse II and Baby's (Hard Rock) on sat night. Partied a little too hard, cause Im still draggin ass. All in all, this trip gets a thumbs up!
    --I see how it is StrongChick, didnt want to party with Cy,

-Cy

Cali is offline Female Member
    Welcome back! Glad to hear you had fun. Were the two girls from Real World still working at Rain?

Cali,
    No the two girls that we met were from prior RW series. We met Coral from RW10 and Melissa from RW9. They were their together and we really cool. They were just hangin out, tryin to get their party on. I didnt see any of the girls from RW11, I guess after the season ended, they quit and went home. I cant wait until my next trip!
    -Cy

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    I just returned on Monday. Rain and RA are some pretty good places, along with the Hard Rock (saw the Stones again for free). Glad you had fun, next time send me a PM and I'll hook you up if I'm in town. ie, no cover or lines to just about anywhere. These are some of the benefits of growing up in Vegas.

Thread Information