Jack87 is offline Retired Vet

Buff's Druken POst....

I may wonder why I posted this shit sometime tommorrow, but what the hell AR is like family to me so here goes...

For the first time in a long i went out clubbing tonight, kindof pissed at myself cus I in the middle of a cycle and the results have been great, so I know better then to go get fucking torn up...

Anyway My best friend and his girlfriend call and wanted to go out, so the 3 of us went to a club and me and his girl drank shot after shot til we were stupid...

After that we all went to a strip club, cus she has this fantasy thing about getting a lap dance and maybe a little more, so i knew a place so I'm like let's go and get you you lap dance girl...

She's cool as shit and worksout even more then I do... my boy isn't really the gym type and I'm not sure how they hooked up, but anyway to the point....

At some point after the strip club we are driving to get some breakfast and she's starts reaching back rubbing my chest and holding my hand and just touching anything she can get her hands on...

I know she was druck, but not that drunk and the whole time my, boy who I've known for 20 years is driving and has no clue...

Thing is I'm engaged and have been loyal to my fiance, but for some reason I played along with the whole thing... I mean the girl is cool as shit, the kind of girl you can hang out with and just be yourself... I love being around her, but never thought of her as more until tonight...

Now she wants to 3 of us to go out tommorrow, and I don't know what to do... i know I can't go, because by the way she was touching me there's is something going on that I can't allow to happen...

I mean even though I know my boy is all wrong for her I still have a loving fiance and I can't allow anything to happen...

Point to my long ass story is when you're on test and drink bad bad things can happen... My ass was drunk and jacked on test... Should have just jkeep m,y ass home as planned... instead I'm, just walking in druck as fuck with the drama story of the night on AR...

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Bro you know better! Stay away from alcohol while on cycle

And his been your bro for 20 years dont let a piece of ass destroy that kind of friendship.

On the other hand if it´s ok with him go for it

I know bro... But I've been doing nothing but living in the gym and working for months now...

I hate the day after though, just fell out of bed and it's after 11am my time... Should have done ate breakfast been in the gym and had post workout meal in...

Ususally I'll only have 2 drinks tops when I do go out, but last night just got outta hand...

The woman thing is another story, she is currently going though a divorce and she has just been kicking with my boy for a few months... She's still legally married...

I would never do anything becasue of my finace, plus I don't get down with someone elses woman... That's a low life move and one that can only be dealt with by beating someone ass....

Thing is I don't think she considers herself his woman, but he does so that's where the problem is...

Maybe she just had to much to drink and didn't mean to get so frisky with me... I can't lie though, the attention was nice

Nothing wrong with a hot blond playing with your body And damn if she didn't know just where to touch

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by buff87

Nothing wrong with a hot blond playing with your body And damn if she didn't know just where to touch
    Shit bro i hear that!

Going out in a few hours for some drinks and pus myself. Might post a drunken one myself

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Buff,, I know where you’re coming from,, and I'm glad to see you talking sense in your second post. I have read a lot of your post and consider you a straight up bro so I know you will do right by your Fiancé.
    Temptation is a BITCH bro,, but when you mix Alcohol and TEST it's hard to resist,, even harder when it's rubbing on your thigh huh?!?

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    drunken posts, hot blondes, and strip clubs OH MY!!! i would post my own drunken post now, but i think i'll pass this time.. oops in think i just did. glad to see you wouldn't let anything come between you, and your fiance bro you're always a standup bro..

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    whoa...don't mess up things with your girl! thats my opinion...=)

btw, i like your signature...i gotta put one of my favorite eminem quotes in mine also now...

-- clocky baby

Bro I love that Emenim song ..... Good choice for the quote...

And no I'm not gonna screw things up with my girl for anything... She's a stand up woman and backs my dumb ass up in everything I do... But like I said it's always nice to get some attention for all that hard work you put in in the gym....

My girl understands that.... One of the many reasons why she's great...

Thread Information