FireFighter is offline Associate Member

Unhappy check this out please!

Hey people,

This is probably gonna sound really stupid, but here it goes. I was experiencing some lower back pains on my left hand side. I started feeling this after my one fighting class when we were doing take downs. It didn't really hurt that much at the time, but when I woke up the next day it killed and it hurt for couple days later. I have also been taking clen for 3 weeks, which i now stoped. I have a slight pain still when I lean far back. Could this be kidney pain??? I haven't noticed a difference in my urine or anything like that.. its been almost two weeks since i first did it. do you think its just a slight sprain?? I freakin hope so. But you know how it is when you're looking things up on the net and you get all this kidney stuff... as for the pain its nothing to bad now.. just kinda feel it.. thanks guys!

-FF

KeyMastur is offline VET
    I get slight mucle pain in my low back - hell, over 50 % of people have low back problems. Wouldn't be too worried with kidney stuff. Maybe try a chiropractor - see if he can twist you out, loosen up the muscles a bit. Remember to keep stretching your hamstrings out too - they're connected to your erector muscles.

Also might want to start looking into doing some low back exercises - the phsyio ball works wonders.

FireFighter is offline Associate Member
    thanks man.. so you don't think its anything with the kidneys?? I just came back from fighting. I like i said before felt that it was there nothing painful when we started, and then that was it. So i guess its not kidneys, just a minor pull when i first did it.. im just gonna drink some cranberry juice just incase.. thanks man!

Thread Information