wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver

In tribute to the Victorian Guy and the humor he provides

Good fellows, in honor of the great and recently dubbed Sir Victorian Guy of Swallowburg, I encourage yee all to come up with your own mini-version funny story and share. peace out

KeyMastur is offline VET
    you know, as i was doin shoulder press in the gym lookin in the mirror i see this trainer workin some older fella - is it sad that the first thing that came to mind was Victorian Guy & Nobby ??

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    not at all keymastur. I think every gym should have a VG and Nobby to keep the gym idiots in check

Fullback57 is offline Associate Member
    no bull...I walked into my gym on saturday and some classic ROD STEWART was blaring over the gym speakers and they wouldnt change the tunes....where was Victorian Guy and Nobby (with his trusty bike chain) when you need the dynamic duo!!

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver

the Alligator hunter on juice

a
    Last edited by str82hellnback; 11-14-2002 at 10:19 AM.

BMANN is offline Associate Member
    The other day when I went to the gym, the guy put on jazz. He would not change it, but after about 15 mins of bullshit, he finally changed it. Where is Nobby when you need him most?

Thats why I have my MP3 player practically GLUED to my ears at top volume from the moment I enter the gym until I leave

My gym keeps playing the same CD's over and over and over.... and it's newer pop music I really hate (I'm sorry but I'm in my 30's, Eminem and company gets on my nerves).

Red

nuke is offline Member
    Nobbie to the rescue !! Can he be the official AR mascott.

Thread Information