Thread: Fake ass people

Angel of death is offline Senior Member

Fake ass people

This might be random, but I don't care I just want to see if anyone else can relate. Lately I've been realizing more and more that some of the "good friends" I have may not mean well. Like I've stopped and thought about a couple of my good friends and realized that some of them, without a doubt, mean well, and hope for my well being, and enjoy when I do something good like hook up with a really pretty girl or something similar.

Then there are others who I still hangout with just as often, but when I ask myself if they honestly really CARE about my well being I can't help but think they don't entirely do that. And the more I think about it, well they probably just straight up wouldn't mind to see me fail a little bit. I've been thinking about this all night, several things took place to make me really stop and think about this but I won't get to that know. The more I think about it, its scary how many people I know and hangout with that are "fake" people and have so much baggage and insecurities that they would probably be more jealous then anything else if I were to be successful in certain aspects of life. Its sad but true. Can anyone else relate to this?

The older and more mature I get the more I flatout realize how ****in valuable REAL friends are and just how few and far between they really are...

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea...I can relate to that...this is why i have FVCK OFF! tattoo'd on my right forarm...also why im a fvcking a$$hole to the MAX...keeps the d1ckheads and b!tches away from the very get go...

If you like me you will wade through my bullsh!t...if you don't then FVCK OFF

and guess what else....FVCK SOCIAL PLEASENTRIES

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    ill tell you i know a lot of people..i mean alot.. but can count my real friends on one hand..

Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    ill tell you i know a lot of people..i mean alot.. but can count my real friends on one hand..
    mee toooooo
    Last edited by rhino1; 12-01-2008 at 03:12 AM.

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    i can relate to that bro, i got a few friends but only 1 that is willing to go that extra mile for me and be there anytime of day or night when called on.

Its just ****in crazy to me and its scary. If you try to think about who really cares about you and have ANY DOUBT what so ever...then that person does not care about you plain and simple. Thats what a fake person is. If you KNEW this person didnt care about you then he or she wouldnt be fake at all, he wouldnt even be a friend period.
    Scary shit when you think about it. You can change a lot of shit, your car, your house, where you live, you can even change the way you look, but you can never ever change who you are...

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death View Post
    Its just ****in crazy to me and its scary. If you try to think about who really cares about you and have ANY DOUBT what so ever...then that person does not care about you plain and simple. Thats what a fake person is. If you KNEW this person didnt care about you then he or she wouldnt be fake at all, he wouldnt even be a friend period.
    Scary shit when you think about it. You can change a lot of shit, your car, your house, where you live, you can even change the way you look, but you can never ever change who you are...
    thats right....you should get 'fvck off' tatt'ed on your arm

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    In your whole life you will be lucky to get 5 or 6 real good true friends, it's just the way it is mate..... (unfortunatly you may never know a real friend until you really need one)

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    I follow the Rhino-Mulciber philosophy.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I know where you are coming from. What I tell most people is:
    "When I look down my road of people I give a fvck about....you ain't on it."

Tambit24 is offline Member
    I feel the same way. The older I get the more I find who my real friends are.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    This might be random, but I don't care I just want to see if anyone else can relate. Lately I've been realizing more and more that some of the "good friends" I have may not mean well. Like I've stopped and thought about a couple of my good friends and realized that some of them, without a doubt, mean well, and hope for my well being, and enjoy when I do something good like hook up with a really pretty girl or something similar.

Then there are others who I still hangout with just as often, but when I ask myself if they honestly really CARE about my well being I can't help but think they don't entirely do that. And the more I think about it, well they probably just straight up wouldn't mind to see me fail a little bit. I've been thinking about this all night, several things took place to make me really stop and think about this but I won't get to that know. The more I think about it, its scary how many people I know and hangout with that are "fake" people and have so much baggage and insecurities that they would probably be more jealous then anything else if I were to be successful in certain aspects of life. Its sad but true. Can anyone else relate to this?

The older and more mature I get the more I flatout realize how ****in valuable REAL friends are and just how few and far between they really are...
    Dude you sound like you need a good cyber hug !!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fake ass people-hugbear.gif  

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    you can always tell who a real friend is when your in the s*it they be there to help you out. everyone else you either dont here from or you know its no point calling them.

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    lol group hug..

this is getting gay.....F V C K O F F

we love you man....we really, really love you....if you ever need me...for anything...you call me...ill come all the way from texas and be there in a jiffy...

sizerp is offline Banned
    I just have low expectations for most folks, real friends I know will be there.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Same here I have about 3 proper friends imo. But like you know loads of people and to be honest been ****ed over by people who where meant to be good friends etc. And to be honest what I have learned from those experiences are that I can only count on myself and my parents and my Uncle to be there no matter what time or where I am I can call one of them and they will be there as soon as they can.

W.I.L.L is offline Junior Member
    That's sums up exactly what I say.

Especially now'a days. The "ID" is taking over and most people don't give a fvck about anything but themselves (I think this is also a two way road as you, me...us can probably find ourselves in the same catagory from time to time..."fvck everyone else, I'm heading forward....").

One quote I run through my mind from time to time is,

"You never really have any REAL friends. Most everyone you call a friend is there to discover you most inner secrets and weaknesses and eventually use them against you in exploitation." Manly P Hall

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    my issue is, i trust NOBODY!

i give people 0 trust till they can prove they deserve it otherwise....

my "real friends" - 2...3 tops...... i found most people only hung out when they needed shit (pc repairs, xbox/ps2 modchips, games, etc).....i sorted thru them recently.... :P

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Then there are others who I still hangout with just as often, but when I ask myself if they honestly really CARE about my well being I can't help but think they don't entirely do that.

You are asking the wrong question. How many of these "fake" people do you honestly care about their well being?

I bet they care as much about you as you care about them.

Personally, I am the asshole type, I don't care if they don't care.

g0dsend is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j4ever41 View Post
    i can relate to that bro, i got a few friends but only 1 that is willing to go that extra mile for me and be there anytime of day or night when called on.
    Exactly, only two of my friends would go the extra mile for me and I would do the same for them. All of my other friends are good friends and I got their back in a fight sense, but in a way they are "fake"

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    The SMARTER you get in life, the less friends you always will have. Because in effect, there is no logical reason to have them as they will only make you feel stupid.

This is actually why, went I'm sizing up new friends to make at school or w/e I ALWAYS strike conversation with people who are off by themselves chilling rather than the jerkoff who wants the world to know he got drunk last night and fvcked a stripper.

Everytime you lose a friend you spare a brain cell is my motto.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Many people confuse acquaintances with friends.......lets face it there are alot of haters out there....and people with "issues"...such as self esteem...insecurities....to your face they act one way...leave the room and they talk shit......I try not to put expectations on people...that way I'm not disappointed when they let me down.....and am, pleasantly surprised when they come through. I also can count my real friends..brothers..on one hand.....the guys that I really considered Bros are the guys I came up with in the ranks of the club...but sadly they are either dead or locked up for a long time or forever.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    i read inkys post and was trying to see if he was saying "dead for a long time" than I realized it was just funny wording..

Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern View Post
    You are asking the wrong question. How many of these "fake" people do you honestly care about their well being?

I bet they care as much about you as you care about them.

Personally, I am the asshole type, I don't care if they don't care.

Honestly a few people that I'm really talking about I do wish for their well being and I do have their backs and shit. But yeah, you guys are right, the older you get the more you realize who you don't need.

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    I strongly agree.

As I always tell my gf and close friends, "the only people I trust in this world is my immediate family and a few very close friends".

Everyone else will use you, and abuse you. It's a very cynical viewpoint, but it will also keep you from being pushed around. It's a dog eat dog world, at the end of the day, no one gives a fvck about anyone else but themselves.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino1 View Post
    Yea...I can relate to that...this is why i have FVCK OFF! tattoo'd on my right forarm...also why im a fvcking a$$hole to the MAX...keeps the d1ckheads and b!tches away from the very get go...

If you like me you will wade through my bullsh!t...if you don't then FVCK OFF

and guess what else....FVCK SOCIAL PLEASENTRIES
    if anything that sounds like it would make matters worse.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    i read inkys post and was trying to see if he was saying "dead for a long time" than I realized it was just funny wording..
    Hahaha..Its a safe bet..dead is forever!! lol

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Let me ask you this . . .

What is your definition of a "good friend?"

BritishColumbian is offline Senior Member
    good thread!
    Most people only want to be your friend if there is something you can do for them or they can use you in some way. Its seems the older i get, the easier it is to spot these 'friends' right away.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    suck it reindeer games!

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    you juice, you're fake

big_k is offline Associate Member
    80% of people don't care about your problems, and 20% are glad you have them

Quote Originally Posted by Tock View Post
    Let me ask you this . . .

What is your definition of a "good friend?"

I just mean someone who I hangout with a lot, who is a friend, and I think of them in a way where I have their back and I wish good things for them. Like one of my friends, if he ****s the hottest girl in new york ill be real happy for him, but I think he just gets jealous when I hook up with real hot girls and would rather that not happen...

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I consider myself the helpful type. If there is something, somebody wants/needs help with and I can help that person out, then sure I’ll do it. However, if some people don’t wanna know me anymore, then fine. I can detach myself from that person real easy.

The whole friend’s thing is a bit of a joke sometimes, like why do people feel it’s important to have a huge social circle? Would you rather have 2 or 3 really close friends, or 50 friends who you might see once in a blue moon?

People need to stop bitching about “oh, this person only calls when they want something”…chances are, the complainer does exactly the same thing to others, probably to other people that might consider THEM a really good friend.

As far as friends go for me, it’s quality, not quantity that counts.

Thread Information