Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

To any of the old timers...

I just wanted to say hi...I've not been around much. I know I'm horrible. My life has been CRAZY. I have been retired from the Navy now for a year and half and as much as I have enjoyed San Diego, it's time for me to move on...

I got married Sept 7th and I'm moving to Hawaii next WEEK . I have a tough life, I know. LOL.

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well.

Mrs. C.B.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Nice to see you.

You too Big.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I remember you CB, you always had good input.

Sounds like you are enjoying life, congrats!

I am very happy. I love being married. He's a wonderful man, treats me like a queen. I miss him like crazy but it's temporary.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi View Post
    I am very happy. I love being married. He's a wonderful man, treats me like a queen. I miss him like crazy but it's temporary.
    And he's looking down your shirt in your Avy, lol

I have a really good one of him doing that and the expression is priceless ... I'll have to load that one.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    how did you get that sweet pale green color for your name

Cause I'm a very very special old timer

Cause I'm a very very special old timer
    i could tell by the warm welcome? do you mind if i ask stats?

lol, nice.

You 2 look happy together!

Makes me smile =]

Thanks J-Dogg we are. I have my happily ever after. There are good men out there. Just when I gave up hope, he rode in on his hyabusa and saved the day

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    i could tell by the warm welcome? do you mind if i ask stats?
    Before knee and back busted up in a bar fight, I was 12% bf, 5'2, 113 lbs. I was benching 195, squatting 210 and leg press was over 800. Now...I'm not even close to that....I'm working on getting back there. Hubby doesn't want me all muscular again...so I'm working on FIT and not in pain ... first easy, second ... no so. But having a personal trainer for a hubby I have a good partner and thankfully he's huge so he can carry me around if I cripple myself

Before knee and back busted up in a bar fight, I was 12% bf, 5'2, 113 lbs. I was benching 195, squatting 210 and leg press was over 800. Now...I'm not even close to that....I'm working on getting back there. Hubby doesn't want me all muscular again...so I'm working on FIT and not in pain ... first easy, second ... no so. But having a personal trainer for a hubby I have a good partner and thankfully he's huge so he can carry me around if I cripple myself
    Lol, nice stats, the old leg press scares me for someone that size, very impressive, good luck with the knee, i know the feeling, i have several fractures and herniated disks and my mom has had three knee surgerys in one knee and 4 in the other(i help her train, mostly for spot support)

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    you were before my time but nice to see you around CB

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Hey CB, nice to see you! Glad you are doing so well, I was wondering about you

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    Lol, nice stats, the old leg press scares me for someone that size, very impressive, good luck with the knee, i know the feeling, i have several fractures and herniated disks and my mom has had three knee surgerys in one knee and 4 in the other(i help her train, mostly for spot support)
    My heaviest press was 900. I don't even try that stuff now. I'm happy just to walk these days.

Thanks guys. It was a LONG road getting there but my life is wonderful. He is amazing. I didn't know men could treat women so well. I get flowers every two weeks, cards, letters, emails, lots of Secret's from Vicky , opens my doors (when he's not deployed), cooks for me, we cook together, and on and on. After the jackass I dated in Barbados for 7 yrs, it's so nice to be with a REAL man.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Congrats on the marital bliss...

Nice to know you! Im glad to see we have more female members, there arent nearly enough of them.

Again, nice to meet you.

-WAR

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Great to hear he treats you so well, there are far too few gentlemen left these days.

Thanks War. I wish I was able to be around more. I'm going to try once I get settled in Hawaii. I have a couple months before my husband gets home from his deployment so I am going to need to get motivated to trim up a bit before then. Gotta wow him when he steps off that boat So I'm gonna be in here trying to stay motivated.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Great to hear he treats you so well, there are far too few gentlemen left these days.
    Thanks Big. Ya...he's amazing. All the guys at work hate him because he makes them look bad. All the ladies hate me cause of all the flowers I get LOL. It's funny because he's so big and intimidating so when people meet him for the first time they can't believe he's the big teddy bear that spoils me so much

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Its funny how one can even see in the you express your self in writing how much Happier you sound.

Its great so see your doing well and Happy

I had a lot of hard years dating a couple real jerks. I guess I felt like I didn't deserve better. I was miserable and it made me kind of a miserable person. I think all the bad stuff happened so that I could appreciate how wonderful I had it when it finally happened.

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know you but congrat's on your marrage and i hope everything goes well in Hawaii

Ty Older lifter.

Hoping when my hubby gets back from his deployment I can get him to check out this place for some inspiration . He's kinda small so I would like to see him pack on a few more lbs of muscle.

Ty Older lifter.

Hoping when my hubby gets back from his deployment I can get him to check out this place for some inspiration . He's kinda small so I would like to see him pack on a few more lbs of muscle.
    Lol, yeah this would be the place to send him,,,, most here have nothing but good comments about developing the body and fitness....

Quote Originally Posted by Older lifter View Post
    Lol, yeah this would be the place to send him,,,, most here have nothing but good comments about developing the body and fitness....

I was being slightly sarcastic. He's already a lifter, he's 6'3 275 ish..natural. It boggles the mind to imagine what he could achieve.

^^^^^^^^ would be good to see though...lmao

Ya, I know....some day . I'm a very supportive, understanding wife.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Thanks War. I wish I was able to be around more. I'm going to try once I get settled in Hawaii. I have a couple months before my husband gets home from his deployment so I am going to need to get motivated to trim up a bit before then. Gotta wow him when he steps off that boat So I'm gonna be in here trying to stay motivated.
    Make sure he knows how much everyone appreciates what he's doing. I have a close friend in the Army. He just finished basic in Ft. Knox and is now doing AIT. He's supposed to be shipped in Sept i think. Hopefully to Iraq instead of Afganistan from what he says.

God Bless...

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Def before my time, but if I don't get that cool name color pretty soon, Im raising some hell!

Congrats on being awesome!

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Good to see a fellow Never Again Volunteer Yourself vet around. Is your man on deployment on a WESTPAC/RIMPAC? What's his rating/position if I may ask?

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    I just wanted to say hi...I've not been around much. I know I'm horrible. My life has been CRAZY. I have been retired from the Navy now for a year and half and as much as I have enjoyed San Diego, it's time for me to move on...

I got married Sept 7th and I'm moving to Hawaii next WEEK . I have a tough life, I know. LOL.

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well.

Mrs. C.B.
    hey ive been around longer than you!. lol damn since i was 18. so i guess that makes me an old timer. i remember pics of you back in the day..you were in killer shape.but yeah.. life happens, injuries happen, (bar fights happen, lol) ive known both to happen to me very consistantly the last few years as well..but yeah, as you know, it comes back almost as fast as it goes.
    congrats on your marraige/retirement/move to a tropical paradise?! damn..you must be pumped. my cold canadian work filled life looks really crappy all of a sudden....im going to drown my sorrows in some rice crispy squares. lol
    peace
    tank

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Nice to see you back CB.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Congrats, CB...and enjoy your new life in HAWAII!!!!

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by thetank View Post
    hey ive been around longer than you!. lol damn since i was 18. so i guess that makes me an old timer. i remember pics of you back in the day..you were in killer shape.but yeah.. life happens, injuries happen, (bar fights happen, lol) ive known both to happen to me very consistantly the last few years as well..but yeah, as you know, it comes back almost as fast as it goes.
    congrats on your marraige/retirement/move to a tropical paradise?! damn..you must be pumped. my cold canadian work filled life looks really crappy all of a sudden....im going to drown my sorrows in some rice crispy squares. lol
    peace
    tank
    Thanks Tank I'll get back there, well close to there. He doesn't want me too small ... he's afraid he'll roll over and squish me in the middle of the night. I do NOT miss the Navy at all. Funny thing is I swore I would not move again when I retired from the service so what do I do, I go marry a Navy man and back on the road I go. Well I can't complain....if I have to leave SD ... Hawaii isn't a bad place to go .

Ick on cold Canada...you can have that mess. Had enough of that in WA.

Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    Make sure he knows how much everyone appreciates what he's doing. I have a close friend in the Army. He just finished basic in Ft. Knox and is now doing AIT. He's supposed to be shipped in Sept i think. Hopefully to Iraq instead of Afganistan from what he says.

God Bless...
    Thanks ....he did 10 yrs in the Army. Got out because of his ex wife..and then ended up joining the Navy after he got rid of her. Now he has me . I did 22 yrs in the Navy, I am SOOO glad it's OVER .

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome home CB.

Thank you Quiet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information