CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist

How many stuffed animals do you have in your bedroom?

A woman meets a man in a bar. They talk, connect, and they end up leaving together. They get back to his place, and as he shows her around his apartment, she notices that one wall of his bedroom is completely filled with soft, sweet, cuddly stuffed animals.

There are three shelves in the bedroom, with hundreds and hundreds of cute, cuddly teddy stuffed animals carefully placed in rows, covering the entire wall. It was obvious that he had taken quite some time to carefully arrange them.

The woman was immediately touched by the amount of thought he had put into organizing the display. There were small stuffed animals all along the bottom shelf, medium-sized stuffed animals covering the length of the middle shelf, and huge, enormous stuffed animals running all the way along the top shelf.

Although she though it was a little strange for such a masculine guy to have a large collection of stuffed animals, she was quite impressed by his sensitive nature. So, she decided not to say anything to him.

They share a bottle of wine, continue their intimate conversation, and after awhile, she finds herself thinking, "Oh my God! Maybe this guy could be the one! Maybe he could be the future father of my children!" She suddenly turns to him and kisses him passionately on the lips.

He responds warmly. They continue to kiss, the passion builds, and he romantically lifts her in his arms and carries her into his bedroom where they rip off each other's clothes and make hot, steamy love.

She is so overwhelmed that she responds with more passion, more creativity, more heat than she has ever known.

After an intense, explosive night of raw passion with this sensitive guy they are lying together in the afterglow of their lovemaking. The woman rolls over, gently strokes his chest and asks coyly, "Well, how was it?"

The guy smiles at her, gently strokes her cheek, looks deeply into her eyes, and says,

"Help yourself to any prize from the middle shelf."

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Lmao....... I was starting to think you have been in asia too long,,, every bird i get here has stuffed animals in the bedroom,,, and no i never win one"""lmfao

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    haha good one,

older lifter, it must be rigged mate no one ever wins..lol

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Awesome. That's a good one. lolz

VeraDeMilo is offline Member
    lol. that was pretty funny.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Once I started reading I knew that was coming.

LOL ... good one though

Thread Information